Sexuality

AuthorMessage
NiiMoz_Misery
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
NiiMoz_Misery
February 15th, 2010 at 11:41pm
its not that gay people by heart or intention or personality is evil, however the act of homosexuality is an abomination by God....not the person, but the act
ZukoAlone
Idiot
ZukoAlone
February 16th, 2010 at 01:29am
As a Christian, you can't really aurgue with what The Bible says. But a lot of what was done back then and considered acceptable, would not be done now or be accepted.
There are a lot of technicalities, as I would say, to what is considered an abomination.
If you eat pork you're an abomination. There is more food things that are considered wrong.
But that doesn't stop anyone from our church from eating sausages or pork chops during fellowship. :/
Let God judge and I don't think my God, would send loving people to Hell.
The D-Cup Wonder!!
King For A Couple Of Days
The D-Cup Wonder!!

Mibba
February 18th, 2010 at 06:51pm
I think that God, if there is one (no offense) probably has better things to worry about than who is having sex with who.
And yeah, sex is supposed to produce children, but we're already over populated.
and I think it's wrong to tell anyone that what they feel for someone else, or what they do with some, or that loving who they love, is wrong.
Love is for everyone. =)

But this is as an open-minded Canadian.... we don't really have the whole homophobia thing that the states do (no offense again, but the US is kind of infamous for it.)
Lykkepillen
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lykkepillen
February 22nd, 2010 at 06:28pm
I dunno what I am right now..
But I'm only 14, so I guess having a crush on the same sex is kinda normal?
Our teachers tells us that all the time.
Newt.
Post Whore
Newt.
February 28th, 2010 at 05:29pm
Okay... now they've seen a movie called "Fucking Åmål" that's about homosexual girls in like 13 - 16 years age. They think it's gross. The ask me like "do ya have a girl, ey?" and I don't like it. =/

Just cuz I'm bi...
St.Billie.
Idiot
St.Billie.
March 1st, 2010 at 01:36pm
there´s nothing wrong with being gay, for sure! i think, i´m bi, but i´m not sure about it cause i never hat a relationship with a girl...
Lykkepillen
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lykkepillen
March 1st, 2010 at 01:46pm
St. Hamster:
Okay... now they've seen a movie called "Fucking Åmål" that's about homosexual girls in like 13 - 16 years age. They think it's gross. The ask me like "do ya have a girl, ey?" and I don't like it. =/

Just cuz I'm bi...

Yeah, we've seen that too ;p
You should just tell them to stop.. It's just mean and immature ..
Spinnerette
Spinnerette
October 20th, 2010 at 01:03pm
I finally had the courage to tell my mum that I'm bisexual. I went downstairs after I practised a speech; but it didn't happen. "Lip Service" was on and my mum said "Isn't that disgusting? Two lesbians." I was like "No." but then lost the courage to tell her. I've had a girlfriend and she didn't even know, y'know?

For this week at school, there are people selling the purple ribbons for Gay Rights. I was in the library at the time and went looking for the girl, but couldn't get one, I'm gonna get one tomorrow Retard anyways.... I found out that my "best friend" (who said she wanted to try stuff with a girl) has been avoiding me because I'm bisexual.

She's also been spreading rumours about me and another bisexual girl, telling people not to go near me and there's a sleepover at a friends place that people won't go to because I'm going because of the stuff she's been saying.

It's really got to me the last couple of weeks and I've missed a lot of school because of it, I can't tell my mum because I'm terrified that she'll hate me (she's not into the whole "gay" idea and then she'd tell everyone who looked at her and my sister said she'd disown a family member if they were gay, even if I'm not gay, just bisexual, I think they'd still do it).

Sorry for the long post, I just needed to rant and get my feelings out somewhere.
out_sider.x
Geek
out_sider.x
October 22nd, 2010 at 06:56pm
I don't mind it.
People love who they love,
Love is supposed to be freedom.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
October 23rd, 2010 at 10:52am
Nothing is free.

And you shouldn't let anyone get to you.

If they can't respect others, and their way of life,
They're not worth dwelling on.

And, if someone would honestly disown you, for being gay or bi, then they obviously never cared about you before, and weren't really ever your friend,
When you reveal your true self, then people who will truely care about you will come foward and be your friend.

And as far as family goes,
They may not know how to handle it at first,
And may not talk to you in the beging, and all.
But, with time, they have to learn to accept it, and they should.
And if they don't, then you have to learn to stand up for yourself, and take stand against whatever it is that they even fear.
Not to say that will be easy, but with time.
And I think that anyone who gives it their all, can do it.
You just have try your hardest, and never give up or give in no matter how hard it gets.
Because, if every gay person or bi person gives into the world, and society, how will they ever get there rights?

I mean, for blacks to get to where they got, they didn't give up, they just kept pushing foward.

I hope that this helps you,
And just remember that there are others out there,
Most likely even at your school,
That you can turn to, to get help, and have reasurance, and to talk to.

Good luck. :]
out_sider.x
Geek
out_sider.x
October 29th, 2010 at 11:45pm
There's a major difference between people who really are gay or bi, and teenagers
who just do it for trend. A lot of kids at my school are bi for trend. I think it's really
stupid and annoying.

But for the people who really are gay or bi, it's okay. There are people out there
that will help and listen, and understand.
Ensiferum
Jackass
Ensiferum

Blog
November 2nd, 2010 at 03:25pm
Flightless Bird_:
There's a major difference between people who really are gay or bi, and teenagers
who just do it for trend. A lot of kids at my school are bi for trend. I think it's really
stupid and annoying.

But for the people who really are gay or bi, it's okay. There are people out there
that will help and listen, and understand.

I agree. I know so many people who like randomly "become" bi/gay and run around boasting about it for trend. I've loved girls and guys before and I don't think there should be labels for these things because it doesn't matter who people fall in love with, right? We're all people. Most people are just brought up to prefer the opposite sex such as marriage in most countries and reproduction and such.
Spinnerette
Spinnerette
November 23rd, 2010 at 05:47pm
I recently came out as bisexual, my mum didn't / doesn't believe me, and told my older sister who I was terrified of telling because I was scared that she'd dislike me or something. Turns out she's bisexual too, has been for years Retard
Y'know Gerard Way
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Y'know Gerard Way
December 11th, 2010 at 10:54am
Voodoo Hussy:
I recently came out as bisexual, my mum didn't / doesn't believe me, and told my older sister who I was terrified of telling because I was scared that she'd dislike me or something. Turns out she's bisexual too, has been for years Retard

hey, at least you told your mom right? it's really her problem if she doesn't believe you. are you gonna try to convince your mom it's true, or are you just gonna drop it?
Y'know Gerard Way
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Y'know Gerard Way
December 11th, 2010 at 11:06am
Lykkepillen:
I dunno what I am right now..
But I'm only 14, so I guess having a crush on the same sex is kinda normal?
Our teachers tells us that all the time.

i know how you feel. right now, i'm also super confused.
but seriously : what's normal?
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
December 11th, 2010 at 11:07am
i had a friend whos mom still doesn't believe that he's gay even though he clearly is.
Y'know Gerard Way
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Y'know Gerard Way
December 11th, 2010 at 11:23am
JakubHogarddd:
i had a friend whos mom still doesn't believe that he's gay even though he clearly is.

denial?
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
December 11th, 2010 at 11:26am
Pretty much. Not many straight guys know more about and wear more make up then most girls though.
Y'know Gerard Way
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Y'know Gerard Way
December 11th, 2010 at 11:49am
so true. but that's kinda a stereotype. i mean, not every guy in the makeup industry is gay
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
December 11th, 2010 at 11:57am
I knew it was going to be taken that way which is why I said NOT MANY straight guys which is a fact.
Register