Sexuality

AuthorMessage
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
March 30th, 2011 at 05:23pm
Andy Sixx.:
I've finally figured out that I am bi and I am currently in a relationship with a girl.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
March 30th, 2011 at 05:26pm
BELLY JO.:
Andy Sixx.:
I've finally figured out that I am bi and I am currently in a relationship with a girl.

LOL where the hell is that from?
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
March 30th, 2011 at 05:27pm
some interview
i found it on tumblr
derpina
Falling In Love With The Board
derpina

Mibba Blog
March 30th, 2011 at 06:56pm
Sam Roberts:
Andy Sixx.:
I've finally figured out that I am bi and I am currently in a relationship with a girl needy for attention.

lmfao lmfao lmfao
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
March 30th, 2011 at 07:35pm
uiyhsdjgfvyhucfyhjfui
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
March 31st, 2011 at 10:17am
Jarvis Cocker.:
What does everyone think of this?

I think it's pretty ridiculous personally, but then I'm biased from the POV that I have a homophobic dad who has done a great job of bringing me up, so I don't think it really harms children unless a child is homosexual. But yeah, what does everyone else think?
uhhh I have homophobic parents and not so happy about that, so I agree with the decision.
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
March 31st, 2011 at 03:21pm
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
BELLY JO.:
Andy Sixx.:

Just yes.....
Andy Sixx....you're 21 and just learned that you're bi....

Hm.
Alright....
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
March 31st, 2011 at 04:25pm
Squid.:
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
BELLY JO.:
Andy Sixx.:

Just yes.....

Hm.
Alright....
some people don't find out about their sexuality until late in their life Dno
the libertines.
Geek
the libertines.
April 3rd, 2011 at 05:53am
Squid.:
Just yes.....

Hm.
Alright....
Is it really the age thing you're questioning here?
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
April 3rd, 2011 at 09:10am
Squid.:
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
BELLY JO.:
Andy Sixx.:

Just yes.....

Hm.
Alright....

THAT part is perfectly legit.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
April 3rd, 2011 at 02:12pm
the libertines.:
Squid.:
Just yes.....

Hm.
Alright....
Is it really the age thing you're questioning here?

lolol. No.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
April 3rd, 2011 at 02:36pm
i knew someone who was married and had kids and didn't say he was gay until after all that. he was my dads friend and in his mid thirties
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
April 3rd, 2011 at 07:27pm
There is a teacher at my school who did that.
Left his kids and wife for a man.
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
April 5th, 2011 at 08:42pm
I'm not homophobic, but I do think that being gay is rather odd from a scientific point of view. It doesn't really make sense. If we are programmed to want to survive and pass on genes and have babies, why would we ever be attracted to people of the same sex? We are clearly designed physically to be partnered man and woman..it just doesn't make scientific sense for us to be evolving so that we are becoming more inclined to be sexually attracted to the same sex, which it appears we are.

So yeah, I think there's something very...senseless..about being gay. That said, I think there's something very senseless about humans in general. We just don't make much sense at all.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
April 6th, 2011 at 07:04am
herpes.:
I'm not homophobic, but I do think that being gay is rather odd from a scientific point of view. It doesn't really make sense. If we are programmed to want to survive and pass on genes and have babies, why would we ever be attracted to people of the same sex? We are clearly designed physically to be partnered man and woman..it just doesn't make scientific sense for us to be evolving so that we are becoming more inclined to be sexually attracted to the same sex, which it appears we are.

So yeah, I think there's something very...senseless..about being gay. That said, I think there's something very senseless about humans in general. We just don't make much sense at all.
but its not just humans though, giraffes and sorts of whales and other animals are gay/bisexual.. gay people adopt or inseminate, so even if the entire planet of humans was gay, We could still have children Dno but naturally, in the sense of reproduction... it doesn't make much sense to me either..
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
April 6th, 2011 at 10:37am
Galaxy Defender:
herpes.:

but its not just humans though, giraffes and sorts of whales and other animals are gay/bisexual.. gay people adopt or inseminate, so even if the entire planet of humans was gay, We could still have children Dno but naturally, in the sense of reproduction... it doesn't make much sense to me either..
Oh yeah, fair point.
Ensiferum
Jackass
Ensiferum

Blog
April 7th, 2011 at 02:06pm
I've been bisexual as soon as I started to think about love related things/first found people attractive. I just think that gender shouldn't make a difference as to whether you can love someone. Although I do admit it probably seems odd from a science point of view due to the whole having babies thing, so I dunno how to explain that really.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
April 7th, 2011 at 02:56pm
First of all, we're humans....we're more complex this most animals. We're most like dophins in how smart we are. But we don't only need to hunt and mate.
We like to be with someone....we pair up, most animals don't, they just have a season they mate and are on their way.
Also, most animals are trying to pass on their genes, yes, but not all. Only the strongest survive, or well get to mate. While the rest do not and do not pass on genes.
Though, by no means what so ever am I saying that gay's/bi's are weak. I'm just saying they wouldn't pass on genes really.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
April 8th, 2011 at 04:48pm
I've heard something about how gay people could have been useful when people were living in large groups, because they didn't make more babies so they could take care of other people's children.

also, I really don't think more people are gay now, it's just more acceptable now so we hear about it more.
and they can want & have children so I don't see the problem.

what makes no sense to me is that I have no interest in children so wtf, nature.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
April 9th, 2011 at 11:11pm
i fucking hate when people say "omg gay friends are the best friends"
ummmm why? just because they're gay?
like it's fucking stupid because they are just normal people like everyone else. i've had quite a few gay friends and they can be dicks like everyone else or nice. like they're fucking people. some people have this image that they are like a different species it's pathetic
Register