Which countries do you think have the worst leaders?

AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 31st, 2006 at 02:59pm
Tré is GSB bitch!:
well countries like Afganistan, Kazzakstahn (sp?) do have bad leaders. But they are poor countries after all and yes they don't have as much as the US and UK and places... But Bush is the leader of the US, and he isn't a good leader, he doesn't even look like he tries to be a good one. But the government of the poorer countries do try to keep their places together. America has better laws and better controll. Maybe too much controll.

It doesn't matter if we keep mentioning bush on here because people are only expresing their opinions. Just let them say what they want to say.
File

Kazakhstan doesn't have a particularly poor leader in my honest opinion Cheese

You just said that because you watched Borat. And in this case, Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan was not a 'great success', because people actually believe it. I mean, since when has Sacha Baren Cohen ever been a great figure for political advice, anyway.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
December 31st, 2006 at 03:43pm
I think Turkmenistan's leader Saparmurat Nijazov [who recently died] was one of the worst leaders. He became a dictator in 2003. and after that things went wrong [not that they were good before anyway]. If you wanted to marry a Turkmenistan girl you needed to pay 50 000 $, he cut the help for old people and ordered their children to take care of them. He made an artificial river in the middle of the capital, put his posters all over the town, had eight streets with his name while his country way very poor. He closed all libraries and hospital that weren't in the capital. Cabel and satellite TV were forbidden and the Internet was censored. There weren't any political party's, his books and poetry got all the rewards, prisoners would mysteriously commit suicide...

Some of you may think its funny, but nobody actually did anything to stop him cause Turkmenistan sells gas and oil cheaper then other European countries. But then again some people haven't even heard of Turkmenistan so why would anyone care Cheese
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
December 31st, 2006 at 04:32pm
[Bittersweet] cant fail:
I think Turkmenistan's leader Saparmurat Nijazov [who recently died] was one of the worst leaders. He became a dictator in 2003. and after that things went wrong [not that they were good before anyway]. If you wanted to marry a Turkmenistan girl you needed to pay 50 000 $, he cut the help for old people and ordered their children to take care of them. He made an artificial river in the middle of the capital, put his posters all over the town, had eight streets with his name while his country way very poor. He closed all libraries and hospital that weren't in the capital. Cabel and satellite TV were forbidden and the Internet was censored. There weren't any political party's, his books and poetry got all the rewards, prisoners would mysteriously commit suicide...

Some of you may think its funny, but nobody actually did anything to stop him cause Turkmenistan sells gas and oil cheaper then other European countries. But then again some people haven't even heard of Turkmenistan so why would anyone care Cheese

isn't it in the middle east. next to Iran. Shocked
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
January 1st, 2007 at 03:41am
Bloodraine:

You just said that because you watched Borat. And in this case, Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan was not a 'great success', because people actually believe it. I mean, since when has Sacha Baren Cohen ever been a great figure for political advice, anyway.

So wait. People are actually taking that movie seriously? I'm in shock, I really am.
R A V E
Geek
R A V E
January 1st, 2007 at 06:24am
Bloodraine:
Tré is GSB bitch!:
well countries like Afganistan, Kazzakstahn (sp?) do have poorer leaders. But they are poor countries after all and yes they don't have as much as the US and UK and places... But Bush is the leader of the US, and he isn't a good leader, he doesn't even look like he tries to be a good one. But the government of the poorer countries do try to keep their places together. America has better laws and better controll. Maybe too much controll.

It doesn't matter if we keep mentioning bush on here because people are only expresing their opinions. Just let them say what they want to say.
File

actually i havn't watched borat. and movies like that don't interest me at all.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2007 at 06:49am
NeoSteph:
[Bittersweet] cant fail:

isn't it in the middle east. next to Iran. Shocked
Yes it is. Next to Uzbekistan, Iran and Afganistan.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2007 at 10:26am
Tré is GSB bitch!:

So, why then did you say Kazakhstan had a poor leader?
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2007 at 03:44pm
Bittersweet [coma] girl:

...He also renamed bread after his mom. He was a bit of a nutcase.
Daarn
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Daarn
January 1st, 2007 at 06:32pm
I don't care tbh.
So..I'll go leave.
R A V E
Geek
R A V E
January 2nd, 2007 at 12:42pm
Bloodraine:
Tré is GSB bitch!:

no... they have a poorer leader than us.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 2nd, 2007 at 03:15pm
Nothing beats Thailand under Taksin. The military has o come and over throw him, thank God for that. But now, tthey're planting, these bombs everywhere, or that's what I believe. And I just spent like seven hours caught standing like, 20 metres from the is bomb and i'm freacking out now, and the traffic was horrible, it took me like two hours to get home cause everyone's like escaping and i'm really, really terrified right now. I'm shakey. And this is all Taksin's fault.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 2nd, 2007 at 07:19pm
Tré is GSB bitch!:
Bloodraine:
Tré is GSB bitch!:

lmfao poorer

Why do they have a more poor leader than your country?
R A V E
Geek
R A V E
January 3rd, 2007 at 10:01am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Tré is GSB bitch!:
Bloodraine:
Tré is GSB bitch!:

lmfao poorer

Why do they have a more poor leader than your country?

if they had a better leader than us, then they'd have controll. When at the moment the government in that part of the world is unstable because of the war.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 10:35am
Tré is GSB bitch!:

if they had a better leader than us, then they'd have controll. When at the moment the government in that part of the world is unstable because of the war.

Thats bollocks. Cheese
George Bush isn't a better leader, he is just in charge of the most powerful nation and he has a huge amount of resources at his disposal. A monkey could be in charge of america and it would still be the most powerful nation.
And, honestly, being a president isn't about being in control of the whole world. Ugh. Thats called being a psycho, not being a good leader. Rolling Eyes

I mean, Hitler had 'control' at one point. Was he the best president in the world, huh?.

What war?
Kazakhstan is a long way from Iraq, I don't think the Iraq war is affecting them too much at the moment.
I love CHURTLES!!
Geek
I love CHURTLES!!
January 3rd, 2007 at 09:20pm
North Korea
and Cuba
I love CHURTLES!!
Geek
I love CHURTLES!!
January 3rd, 2007 at 09:24pm
At least American gets
Heath Care
FOOD
Goverment Housing (or shelters)
The ability to speak Freely
along with so many other benifits
everyone complains "Omg bush sucks america sucks blah blahblah"
WE HAVE IT BETTER OFF THAT ALMOST EVERY OTHER COUNTRY
you have a computer
so i'm guessing you have a home
I love CHURTLES!!
Geek
I love CHURTLES!!
January 3rd, 2007 at 09:25pm
Notice I said almost every other country
not every country
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
January 3rd, 2007 at 10:13pm
I love CHURTLES!!:
At least American gets
Heath Care
FOOD
you have a computer

So just because I have a home that doesn't mean I cant complain or stand up for those who don't have those things?

That sounds about right, the lower class aren't able to complain, so shut up the middle class because they have it.
I love CHURTLES!!
Geek
I love CHURTLES!!
January 3rd, 2007 at 10:19pm
Coff:
I love CHURTLES!!:
At least American gets
Heath Care
FOOD
you have a computer

So just because I have a home that doesn't mean I cant complain or stand up for those who don't have those things?

That sounds about right, the lower class aren't able to complain, so shut up the middle class because they have it.

Did I say that?
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
January 3rd, 2007 at 10:31pm
I love CHURTLES!!:

Did I say that?

No, but it was touched on in your post. You said that America can't possibly be the worst country in the world, because people on here have a computer.

but think about it. Not everyone has a computer. And those people with no money can't complain, because they're not able to. And the rich usually won't, because they're rich and they're satisfied with where they're at. You see all those shows on TV with all those kids that have it all, and spend money all the time. But the middle class? They have a computer, and they have an alright job, and their kids go to school. But they still see all those lower class people, and they know what's happening, but they're told to shut up because they have what the lower class doesn't.
Register