Which countries do you think have the worst leaders?

AuthorMessage
What's in a name?
King For A Couple Of Days
What's in a name?

Mibba
November 17th, 2006 at 09:57am
I think it’s hard to say which countries that have the worst leaders. It’s a kind of knowledge that a lot of people on this site do not posses. So therefore many answers are only based upon an affective component and not on a cognitive. You could go on arguing forever but all you really are saying is which country you feel has the worst leader (this is not directed to everyone of course). Of course discussion is what this thread is for but it’s for serious discussion with arguments based on facts and observations. So one or two sentences long replies saying I think X is the worst leader isn’t adding anything to a debate and is fairly pointless.

I don’t know enough about each and every country to be able to give an accurate and fairly correct answer but I think that bad leaders are too be found in far to many places. Basically I think that any leader who neglects the people in some or several ways are a bad leader and one who doesn’t respect other countries or their inhabitants also falls into the same category. If you can’t be bothered with humans best interest then you’re (in my opinion) not really a good leader.
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
November 17th, 2006 at 09:45pm
A lot of people on this thread seem to be saying Bush is the worst leader and I just think that's exaggerated. Even if you don't like him, there are worse leaders out there. You could have Fidel Castro or someone like the leader of North Korea or Venezuela... now, are they really worse than Bush? I don't think so at least.
guitars_are_sexy
Geek
guitars_are_sexy
November 19th, 2006 at 09:08pm
the USA has the worst leader
i mean come on!
he is so goddamn stupid
Sylar
Sylar
November 20th, 2006 at 05:20am
Russia.
The Russian govt. is so corrupt it's not funny
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 20th, 2006 at 02:34pm
GD Addicts Anonymous:
A lot of people on this thread seem to be saying Bush is the worst leader and I just think that's exaggerated. Even if you don't like him, there are worse leaders out there.

GD Addicts Anonymous:
You could have Fidel Castro or someone like the leader of North Korea or Venezuela... now, are they really worse than Bush? I don't think so at least.

Nice contradiction there Eh
"There are worse leaders out there than Bush. Are they really worse than Bush?. I don't think so".
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
November 20th, 2006 at 03:14pm
Bloodraine:
GD Addicts Anonymous:
A lot of people on this thread seem to be saying Bush is the worst leader and I just think that's exaggerated. Even if you don't like him, there are worse leaders out there.

GD Addicts Anonymous:
You could have Fidel Castro or someone like the leader of North Korea or Venezuela... now, are they really worse than Bush? I don't think so at least.

"There are worse leaders out there than Bush. Are they really worse than Bush?. I don't think so".
Americans and contridictions?!?! NO!!!!
I mean, after all, Kerry did win popular vote!
BillieStoleMyVirginity
Geek
BillieStoleMyVirginity

Mibba
December 10th, 2006 at 12:58am
the usa.
burn bush
Deadboy
Geek
Deadboy

Mibba Blog
December 10th, 2006 at 02:46am
pssh. USA.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
December 11th, 2006 at 07:56pm
spill_no_sick:
Bloodraine:
GD Addicts Anonymous:

GD Addicts Anonymous:

Americans and contridictions?!?! NO!!!!
I mean, after all, Kerry did win popular vote!

I will rein in my hatred for the electoral college here, for I have already been off topic like 12 times in a week. But know that I am still whiny. Grr.

Go on.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 11th, 2006 at 08:00pm
dirtyhippie:

I will rein in my hatred for the electoral college here, for I have already been off topic like 12 times in a week. But know that I am still whiny. Grr.

Go on.

THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE IS THERE FOR A REASON

I need to find a thread where that isn't off topic. Think

Shifty so continue now...
R A V E
Geek
R A V E
December 27th, 2006 at 02:09pm
USA. end of.
Deernt.
Rotting On Here
Deernt.

Mibba Blog
December 27th, 2006 at 02:10pm
Tré is GSB bitch!:
USA. end of.
I've had an argument about this before.

I agree with you that America doesn't have a well round of leaders especially with the one we have now.
But "end of" is not really a good technique in a debate.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 27th, 2006 at 02:12pm
it doesnt matter where you live you always think that the leaders of your country is the worse.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
December 27th, 2006 at 05:44pm
Lucifers Angel:
it doesnt matter where you live you always think that the leaders of your country is the worse.

I don't think John Howard is the worst leader of my country. I do think that we could have a better leader, and hopefully the new opposition turns out to be a good one. But I don't think he's the worst. How could he be? He's been our Prime Minister for 10 years. Our economy is going well. Australia is going well. That's not a sign of a terrible leader.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 27th, 2006 at 07:36pm
Coff:
Lucifers Angel:

I don't think John Howard is the worst leader of my country. I do think that we could have a better leader, and hopefully the neo poopsition turns out to be a good one. But I don't think he's the worst. How could he be? He's been our Prime Minister for 10 years. Our economy is going well. Australia is going well. That's not a sign of a terrible leader.

my husband just told me a joke about australia but i think i'll keep it to myself
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
December 27th, 2006 at 08:01pm
Lucifers Angel:
my husband just told me a joke about australia but i think i'll keep it to myself

Okay o.O
Addison Montgomery.
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
December 28th, 2006 at 12:08pm
America.

George Bush = twat.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
December 28th, 2006 at 04:36pm
pregnantwivRozee.:
America.

George Bush = twat.
I can't believe we're still doing this.
R A V E
Geek
R A V E
December 31st, 2006 at 12:07pm
well countries like Afganistan, Kazzakstahn (sp?) do have poorer leaders. But they are poor countries after all and yes they don't have as much as the US and UK and places... But Bush is the leader of the US, and he isn't a good leader, he doesn't even look like he tries to be a good one. But the government of the poorer countries do try to keep their places together. America has better laws and better controll. Maybe too much controll.

It doesn't matter if we keep mentioning bush on here because people are only expresing their opinions. Just let them say what they want to say.
File
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
December 31st, 2006 at 02:54pm
Tré is GSB bitch!:
It doesn't matter if we keep mentioning bush on here because people are only expresing their opinions. Just let them say what they want to say.
File

It's not that she's mentioning Bush, it's just that she's just calling him a twat and not adding anything meaningful at all.
Register