November 23rd, 2005 at 03:57pm
grr

this happens to me alot
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
November 23rd, 2005 at 04:22pm
Just happened.....

I hope they play Green Day... I feel like hearing When I Come Around.

BOOM the guy says Green Day plays aclip of NGFL the whole..."Green Day stadium blah blah blah" then When I Come Around came on.
MySoulIsASecretInMyThroat
Jackass
November 23rd, 2005 at 04:26pm
whenever I turn my ipod or computer to shuffle and I have a song stuck in my head, its always the first one that plays. or I'll go to the TV, and be like 'hmm... I want to see the video for [insert Green Day video]"" and then i start singing it in my mind and when I turn on the TV its usually playing on whatever music channel I go to.
Jackass
November 23rd, 2005 at 04:28pm
question_everything:
well, if i have CDs in my stereo, and i'm thinking of a certain song that's on one of these CDs, and it's set on random, it often plays the song i'm thinking of O_o

it's scary Shocked

...what is your icon, rather what is on the bunny's head? it intrigues me...
QuixoticAndToxic
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
QuixoticAndToxic
November 23rd, 2005 at 04:32pm
Oh man, I know what you mean.

I'll go to sit down on the couch and turn on the TV, and Green Day will be on. It's weird.

And sometimes it's almost like a spider sense. I'll be like..."I missing Green Day somewhere". And It'll be on the radio, or television or something! I can just tell when something Green Day is happening and I'm not there to hear it or see it.

it's slightly creepy. *shiver*
Blue*Eyed*Girl
Geek
Blue*Eyed*Girl
November 23rd, 2005 at 04:34pm
it happens to me too! but its not just with green day.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
November 23rd, 2005 at 07:20pm
Yesterday I was listening to one of my CDs in the car, and I suddenly turned it off and quickly changed the station to The Zone. I didn't even know why I did it. Brain Stew started playing.

Cool
Magenta
Jackass
Magenta
November 24th, 2005 at 12:13am
yes! three times!!! it only happened once with green day, i think she was playing on the radio. but the other times was nine inch nails and incubus.
Magenta
Jackass
Magenta
November 24th, 2005 at 12:22am
oh yeah, one time i was humming a paul mccartney song and i turn on the tv and BAM-

paul is on ellen degeneres, playing a song.
jadedjas13
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
jadedjas13
November 24th, 2005 at 12:35am
I AM!!!!!!
I know what position they will get on fuse's f list and i know what video it will be too.....
its kinda weird but i guess its just instintic(sp? its late)
Isaac Clarke
King For A Couple Of Days
Isaac Clarke
November 24th, 2005 at 10:39am
One time I went to the mall and I got bored and I thought, "I hope they play Green Day somewhere." So I went to American Eagle and they showed the Hitchin' A Ride video. Then I went to Journey's later and they played the Holiday video. Then I went to Pac Sun and they played Outsider. That was a really weird day. Laughing
~jinxed~
Geek
~jinxed~
November 24th, 2005 at 12:25pm
I wake up if i can hear Green Day songs, and i get feelings about channels on the t.v which are mostly right
Hyper Billie Joe Maniac!!
Idiot
Hyper Billie Joe Maniac!!
November 24th, 2005 at 01:25pm
if i have my ipod on shuffle then if i think of a song it sometimes plays it. dunno why.
GD4ever
Jackass
GD4ever
November 24th, 2005 at 01:29pm
Straightjacket_Feeling:
One time I went to the mall and I got bored and I thought, "I hope they play Green Day somewhere." So I went to American Eagle and they showed the Hitchin' A Ride video. Then I went to Journey's later and they played the Holiday video. Then I went to Pac Sun and they played Outsider. That was a really weird day. Laughing
Laughing
sharon mitchell
Geek
sharon mitchell
December 8th, 2005 at 11:58am
It's getting worse - I picked up my kids from the Library as At the Library started, I picked up a mate walking home in the rain as Hitchin a ride came on, and whilst I was listening to Dominated Love Slave through my headphones my husband suggested we have an early night!!!! Oooer!

And three more times this weekend I've put the radio on just in time to hear a GD song, and walked into three stores that have immediately started playing JOS - absolutely immediately! My daughter is really freaked out now....hee hee!
In Pasalacqua
Geek
In Pasalacqua
December 8th, 2005 at 03:58pm
sharon mitchell:
Woke up yesterday humming JOS - turned on the radio to find it playing at exactly the same point as my hum - can anyone else do this trick EVERY TIME like I can?

Yep

Was talking about Green Day and if we'd see them around, and suddenly BJ walked around the corner
JESSY NIGHTMARE
Idiot
JESSY NIGHTMARE
December 8th, 2005 at 04:00pm
I sleep with my TV on and I wake up everytime the start a Green Day video.

AM I PSYCHIC?
rotten4ever
Geek
rotten4ever
December 8th, 2005 at 04:05pm
i had that a lot with the AI video. and it happens with the All-American Rejects, and it happens with green day a lot more then i wish it would i have a sort of sixth sence.. seriously
Bexxual
Idiot
Bexxual
December 8th, 2005 at 05:20pm
It happens to me all the time. Today it happened five times. I was flicking through the music channels and on the vault it said the best of 1996 and I thought I bet green day are on and brainstew/Jaded was on then with Kerrang I was moving furniture when I thought I have to put Kerrang on! And bam! There's Jesus of Suburbia and also, on greatest anthems 1980-2005 I guessed Green Day was coming on three times. 1. American idiot 2004 2. Boulevard of Broken dreams 2005 and Wake me up when September ends 2005. I am psychic! Very Happy
RoqG.
Geek
RoqG.
December 8th, 2005 at 07:31pm
Once I was sleeping, right? So then the Nice Guys Finish Last video started playing in my mind, right? So then I woke up, turned on the T.V. and BAM!!! There it is, in the exact scene I left it on.
Register