Anyone Else Green Day Psychic?

AuthorMessage
I_Eat_Pancakes
Falling In Love With The Board
I_Eat_Pancakes
November 21st, 2005 at 04:18pm
That stuff happens to me alot with Green Day related whatevers... tis rather dandy
Basketcase463
King For A Couple Of Days
Basketcase463
November 21st, 2005 at 04:40pm
nope Retard
quatrem
Jackass
quatrem
November 21st, 2005 at 04:56pm
I used to be able to do that with the televison... like, in the morning getting ready for school...

cartoons
cartoons
cartoons
*tingle tingle*
SCHWAA? I sense a Green Day Video!
*check MTV/VH1*
Yes, there it is!
Basketcase463
Basketcase463
November 21st, 2005 at 05:05pm
quatre sexual:
I used to be able to do that with the televison... like, in the morning getting ready for school...

cartoons
cartoons
cartoons
*tingle tingle*
SCHWAA? I sense a Green Day Video!
*check MTV/VH1*
Yes, there it is!
i love your ava! Surprised
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 21st, 2005 at 05:24pm
Ha! Cool!
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
November 22nd, 2005 at 05:23pm
Kira Astra:
I'm able to fall asleep with the radio on and wake up in time for all my favorite songs.

I wish I could do it. Everytime I wake up Nickleback is playing.
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
November 22nd, 2005 at 05:32pm
Erm...once...
My Green Day senses were tingling so I turned the radio on and Basket Case was playing on 2 stations!
swoon-
Post Whore
swoon-

Mibba
November 22nd, 2005 at 05:36pm
uhhhh....i have this weird feeling once that i should change it to a channel...once i changed it...there was a green day profile thing about to start
Loudleah
Loudleah
November 22nd, 2005 at 05:37pm
sharon mitchell:
Woke up yesterday humming JOS - turned on the radio to find it playing at exactly the same point as my hum - can anyone else do this trick EVERY TIME like I can?

I did that today..
I woke up out of bed singin i dont care turned kerrang radio and it was on that exact spot!
Angelstars
Geek
Angelstars
November 22nd, 2005 at 05:44pm
Yeah I get it sometimes, the urge to switch on mtv2 or kerrang and there they are...Green Day. Then I switch over and ooo there's another.
I love it when that happens.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
November 22nd, 2005 at 06:10pm
Happens with the radio all the time...
I was grumbling today about missing When I Come Around on Spotlight, turn on the radio and When I Come Around comes on..
Kira
Jackass
Kira
November 23rd, 2005 at 01:02am
It's not psychic, it's our well-developed brains picking up radio waves...yeah Shifty
Heather
Idiot
Heather
November 23rd, 2005 at 02:43am
I AM I AM!!!! i get a feeling whenever i think the are on the radio or tv and 95% of the time i am right.......its kinda creepy.....it even creeps me out! but its cool lol
Bloodshot Deadbeat
Geek
Bloodshot Deadbeat
November 23rd, 2005 at 02:44am
Not quite...lol..wish i was though...sounds rewarding
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
November 23rd, 2005 at 02:47am
I am, usually for radio.
Creeps me out.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
November 23rd, 2005 at 07:46am
Heather:
I AM I AM!!!! i get a feeling whenever i think the are on the radio or tv and 95% of the time i am right.......its kinda creepy.....it even creeps me out! but its cool lol

I am exactly the same way except most times it only happens with WMUWSE.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
November 23rd, 2005 at 08:28am
well, if i have CDs in my stereo, and i'm thinking of a certain song that's on one of these CDs, and it's set on random, it often plays the song i'm thinking of O_o

it's scary Shocked
Heather
Idiot
Heather
November 23rd, 2005 at 12:56pm
yea WMUWSE seems to be easy to predict....but in my case thats only cuz they play it like every hour lol........but yea a while ago i had a feeling Green Day were on muchmore music so i looked and it was profile......and then recently i had the exact feeling so i checked and it was storytellers!!!.......i do it with the radio too its sweet Smile
Coming_Clean
Geek
Coming_Clean
November 23rd, 2005 at 01:21pm
it doesn't happen to me that often but several times when i'm flicking through the music channels i'll say " please play a green day video" then turn on kerrang and either blvd. of broken dreams will be on or holiday as they are the most played right now. But 1 time i really shocked myself as me and my friends go to a club in glasgow called the cathouse, it is for unders and plays punk rock, metal etc. and they always play 1 green day song but it always seems to be holiday or welcome to paradise, they've never played longview before, but 1 time me and my friend both just came out with " i wish they'd play longview tonight" got to the catty, danced about like nutters to fall out boy when all of a sudden longview came on, we were so shocked we couldn't actually accept it was playin until about 5 seconds into the song when we realised then screamed, and got multiple 'what the fuck?' looks off of people, lol
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
November 23rd, 2005 at 01:27pm
YES!!! I think it has something to do with Tré watching 'us drummers' This happens to me almost daily for about 2 months. It scares the shit outta me. I'll be talking about them with my friends then turn on the radio and BAM they're on. All sorts of songs. That or if I was on GSB even I get off turn it to music videos...BAM they're on tv. I swear....My friends say its coincidence, but I say they wired my room and can hear me or something...Shifty
Register