Anyone Else Green Day Psychic?

AuthorMessage
I <3 Tre more than YOU
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
I <3 Tre more than YOU
January 31st, 2006 at 06:00pm
Yeah..

I'll turn on the radio and BOOM! There will be the GD song I wanted to hear!! Surprised Laughing Shocked Razz Idea Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Laurie*L.
Geek
Laurie*L.
January 31st, 2006 at 08:14pm
It's not you guys bieng psychic,it's just the fact that Green Day is being overplayed. Cool
sharon mitchell
Geek
sharon mitchell
February 1st, 2006 at 08:44am
No - not overplayed - I only listen to one station which has a policy of only playing the artist once in a programme which could be four or five hours long. I can turn the radio on to the same station at various times of the day to catch a GD track.

I woke up yesterday after taking a cold medicine which really knocks me out the night before. My husband jokes about my night nurse coma and having trouble bringing me round. I opened my eyes as the dj started to play "When I come around". I left home at the usual time to pick up the kids, and turned the radio off as JOS was finishing - You're leaving home! I drove the car along the only bit of non-30 miles per hour road that we have round here and changed into fifth gear just as I heard the lyrics "my mind is set in overdrive". Half past six Saturday morning I walked into the supermarket just as they started playing Good Riddance over the tannoy. I had my iPod ready to put in my ears as all they usually play is utter rubbish! It is literally dozens of times a week this happens, and not just with the radio, but the tv, music in passing cars, shops......
Orange_Mocha_Frappuchino
Geek
Orange_Mocha_Frappuchino
February 15th, 2006 at 08:11pm
Today I had a somewhat freaky Green Day psychic moment. In the morning while I was eating breakfast before school and my mom was watching her normal morning news shit, I suddenly snapped out of my sleep-induced coma-like state, grabbed the remote from my mom, and put it onto VH1. And Holiday was just coming on! Shocked Shocked Shocked It was weird, like I KNEW to change the channel at that exact moment. It was like a little Green Day buzzer went off in my head Shocked Laughing It freaked my mom out, she was like "How the hell did you do that?!" lmfao
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
February 15th, 2006 at 09:14pm
Orange_Mocha_Frappuchino:
Today I had a somewhat freaky Green Day psychic moment. In the morning while I was eating breakfast before school and my mom was watching her normal morning news shit, I suddenly snapped out of my sleep-induced coma-like state, grabbed the remote from my mom, and put it onto VH1. And Holiday was just coming on! Shocked Shocked Shocked It was weird, like I KNEW to change the channel at that exact moment. It was like a little Green Day buzzer went off in my head Shocked Laughing It freaked my mom out, she was like "How the hell did you do that?!" lmfao

lmfao

"Nothing big, Mom- It's my job. *flies off in a Green Day latex super man suit*" XD

I was in the car with my grandmother and I had this urge to change the channel and I did and American Idiot came on o__O
bratbassist
Idiot
bratbassist
February 17th, 2006 at 08:05am
I was whisteling BOBD today in the car and when i turned on the radio it was playing that song! Coincidance, I think not...
xXxPrincessByDawnxXx
Idiot
xXxPrincessByDawnxXx
February 17th, 2006 at 11:17am
that happens to me sometimes. it's like a song can just come on from my will power. like i'll be singing when i come around in my head and i'll turn on the radio and like, 2 minutes later it'll come on.
Kme
Jackass
Kme
February 17th, 2006 at 12:24pm
Okay every morning, I wake up and turn on the radio, and about 85% of the time it's on a Green Day song. But I can always find a Green Day song on the radio. I also know when Fall Out Boy is going to play on the radio.
xXxPrincessByDawnxXx
Idiot
xXxPrincessByDawnxXx
February 17th, 2006 at 12:58pm
Just forget me</3:
Okay every morning, I wake up and turn on the radio, and about 85% of the time it's on a Green Day song. But I can always find a Green Day song on the radio. I also know when Fall Out Boy is going to play on the radio.

it was so awesome i woke up the other morning and waiting was on the radio. it totally pout me in a happy mood the rest of the day. it's like i sensed the goddness.
Emily-Cool
Falling In Love With The Board
Emily-Cool
February 17th, 2006 at 01:05pm
yeah i am in a way baby....
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
February 17th, 2006 at 01:56pm
Hehe wow Cool
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
February 19th, 2006 at 02:12pm
Hmm not really, though i turned on Kerrang! just as JOS was coming on.. but that doesn't mean i'm psychic Razz, I am with quite alot of other things though O_O
child-heart loser
Geek
child-heart loser
February 19th, 2006 at 02:24pm
Nope... When I turn on the radio, all I get is annoying rap music. -.-
DiscoStick!
Idiot
DiscoStick!
February 19th, 2006 at 02:27pm
I used to be able to put the channel they were on or get in the car and put the radio on and they would be playing when I first started liking them but it doesn't happen anymore Sad
GreenDayCastaway
GreenDayCastaway
February 20th, 2006 at 12:37am
One time I was thinking to myself that i really wanted KROQ to play Brain Stew and then like two seconds later they did. It was pretty exciting!
*_dragonfly_*
Geek
*_dragonfly_*
February 20th, 2006 at 12:51pm
Last summer I had it all the time...
I would have this feeling that GD was on RTL and then I saw Holiday for the first time Very Happy
east-bay-punk-mafia
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
east-bay-punk-mafia
February 20th, 2006 at 12:54pm
happens to me and my best friend a lot and it freaks the hell out of us. I started talking about American Idiot and we turned on the radio and it started playing just as we turned it on Shocked Apparently both our lucky days are February 17th aswell. Very Happy There's a lot of things that happen like that to me freaaaaaky
threeam.
Geek
threeam.
February 20th, 2006 at 09:47pm
happens to me and my friend. during assembly's theres slideshows then my friend is like "Hey what if they play Green Day?"..*Holiday starts*.. then... few assembly's later..."Hey what if they play Green Day and were in the slideshow?"... *do do do do do do... do do do do do do...* *wake me up when september ends*... everytime i goto much music sometimes.... one of there music vids are playing... one time i clicked on the radio... *jesus of suburbia starts*... its weird....
threeam.
Geek
threeam.
February 20th, 2006 at 09:48pm
ya and good things happened to me on both Billie and Tre's birthday's... whats gonna happen on Mike's?
The Spelling Nazi Minx
Idiot
The Spelling Nazi Minx
February 20th, 2006 at 09:50pm
Good things happen to me on the same days good things happen to them. And if I think of a song, it usually comes on the radio within ten minutes. I'm cool like that Cool
Register