January 26th, 2006 at 07:20pm
LovesBillieJoe:
sometimes...but it prob just a coincidence

true. but it's cool to think about. Very Happy
will work for tacos
Geek
will work for tacos
January 26th, 2006 at 07:28pm
this is not really physic but this was pretty wierd one time i was eating lunch with friends at this restaurant and i was all "oh i havent seen kayler in forever we used to be best friends..." then right after i said that she walked into the restaurent. it was soo wierd
SARAnade
King For A Couple Of Days
SARAnade
January 26th, 2006 at 08:02pm
Synyster Goats:
LovesBillieJoe:

true, but when im wrong which is 95% of the time the case, i feel sad..but maybe i should stop saying "Green Day's coming on next" after every song or every video...i guess that slims my chances
WayToroFrank
Geek
WayToroFrank
January 26th, 2006 at 09:13pm
LovesBillieJoe:
Synyster Goats:
LovesBillieJoe:

true, but when im wrong which is 95% of the time the case, i feel sad..but maybe i should stop saying "Green Day's coming on next" after every song or every video...i guess that slims my chances

xD lol...yeah...woah, I was so sad I turned on Much music today at the end of MOD and Matte Babbel or what ever was like stopping the voteomatic and JOS was on it and he did it but Eminem won ...Sad cry~
WayToroFrank
Geek
WayToroFrank
January 26th, 2006 at 09:21pm
OMFG I was like on here then I went to help my mom with the groceries and JOS was on the Radio! O.O
swoon-
Post Whore
swoon-

Mibba
January 26th, 2006 at 09:22pm
I turned on the TV and it was Heat Meter, Green Day vs. Bon Jovi.

Green Day SO pwned Bon Jovi.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
January 26th, 2006 at 09:23pm
Whenever I turn on the radio a Green Day song is playing.

Actually not whenever - I lied.
WayToroFrank
Geek
WayToroFrank
January 26th, 2006 at 09:25pm
xXYour Biggest MistakeXx:
I turned on the TV and it was Heat Meter, Green Day vs. Bon Jovi.

Green Day SO pwned Bon Jovi.

DID THEY??? good I didn't get to see it and I hoped they won =D when did you do that?
villevaloismahomie
Idiot
villevaloismahomie
January 26th, 2006 at 09:31pm
this morning while i was getting ready for school i was watching VH1 like i always do, and i got this wierd feeling and i changed the channel to MTV and Holiday was just coming on, i got the feeling again and i changed it back to VH1 and American Idiot came on...'twas odd.

i also get the same feeling when Linkin Park is about to come on, or My Chemical Romance, or...dare i say it...The Click Five....but i like The Click Five so leave me alone lol....*runs away*
WayToroFrank
Geek
WayToroFrank
January 26th, 2006 at 09:36pm
AmericanIdiot1:
this morning while i was getting ready for school i was watching VH1 like i always do, and i got this wierd feeling and i changed the channel to MTV and Holiday was just coming on, i got the feeling again and i changed it back to VH1 and American Idiot came on...'twas odd.

i also get the same feeling when Linkin Park is about to come on, or My Chemical Romance, or...dare i say it...The Click Five....but i like The Click Five so leave me alone lol....*runs away*

linkin park and MCR are cool, I do get the feeling for MCR but only occasionally. I've never listened to the click five, but they look gay...n/o...Any ways...that reminds me of one time, I was watching Much b4 school and my sis was asleep on the floor infront of the tv, like dead asleep and WMUWSE came on and she like, arose out of sleep. She was on her stomache and did like a cobra move onto her knees O.o I love your ava...Potter puppet pals rox Laughing
Sylar
Falling In Love With The Board
Sylar
January 26th, 2006 at 09:42pm
I don't really do that^ like, it happens occasionally, but not often enough for me to freak out about it...
I AM a slider though- I carry an abnormal amount of static electricity with me. I can disrupt radio signals, give people little electric shocks and I'll frequently walk past a street lamp and it'll flicker or go off completely.

It's weird, yet fun lol
villevaloismahomie
Idiot
villevaloismahomie
January 26th, 2006 at 09:43pm
Insanity is my antidrug:
AmericanIdiot1:

linkin park and MCR are cool, I do get the feeling for MCR but only occasionally. I've never listened to the click five, but they look gay...n/o...Any ways...that reminds me of one time, I was watching Much b4 school and my sis was asleep on the floor infront of the tv, like dead asleep and WMUWSE came on and she like, arose out of sleep. She was on her stomache and did like a cobra move onto her knees O.o I love your ava...Potter puppet pals rox Laughing
The Click Five are pretty good.... Shocked im probably going to get shot for saying that Laughing POTTER PUPPET PALS ROX MY FLIPPEN SOX!!!....sorry i had to get that out of my system lolz
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
January 26th, 2006 at 09:44pm
I do have a weird sense of everything though.

I don't know how to explain it - I must be God or something.
rocknrollluver
Geek
rocknrollluver
January 26th, 2006 at 09:50pm
im not sychic but im pretty good with guessing what the new singles were and stuff so sure i guess
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
January 27th, 2006 at 05:24am
My boyfriend says I have a Green Day radar, lol, 'cause we'll be sitting at my house and i'll suddenly grab the remote and turn to a music channel and 98% of the time it'll be a Green Day song. Then he always says "Oh, your radar was going off..."
Megan.
Falling In Love With The Board
Megan.
January 27th, 2006 at 05:28am
Nooooo. I cant do that. I don't really care either.
manarchy
Geek
manarchy
January 31st, 2006 at 11:20am
I was already sick of GD once (actually of WMUWSE video) so I wished to always watch TV when it´s end of the video. And it happened
the madcap laughs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the madcap laughs
January 31st, 2006 at 11:22am
I'm a bit psychic

I predict that a lot of people are going to get sick of Green Day's new pretentious attitude and style...and that from now, their popularity will start waning at an increasing rate

You let me know if I'm right...
PsychoLorny
Geek
PsychoLorny
January 31st, 2006 at 11:34am
i have grown up with protective parents...and i was allowed some freedom when i started high school. THEN i discovered green day!
my mom said "ill bet theres some dumb crap on the hits today," and i went on, and "american idiot" was on. i said ZOMG THIS ROCKS!!!
yay! and i was right!
is that psychic???
Register