Anyone Else Green Day Psychic?

AuthorMessage
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
December 8th, 2005 at 07:36pm
Yeah...I can tell which Green Day song is gonna come up on my CD player/iPod if it's on shuffle o_O

I can do that radio thing too XD Like I remember 3 times I was on the bus and people were trashing talking BoBD and I told 'em to shut the fuck up and it came on xD
[IVK]KillHannahrocks[BGTA
Geek
December 17th, 2005 at 10:41pm
i had many premnitions about GD meaning knowing somthing before it happens like i had a dream they came to the tacoma dome they came i went to the concert and i also woke up thinking about wake me up when september ends the radio which is also my alarm went off and wake me up was on! it happend 20 times already same with boulevard but here they are too friggn pissheads so they dont play J.O.S. Laughing Very Happy Guitar
something_unpredictable
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
something_unpredictable
December 19th, 2005 at 01:34am
I was passed out asleep from a band competition the night before that keilled me and all of a sudden i woke up at 4:37 and i turned on VH1 and wmuwse started.I have that 6th sense with green day songs but an even bigger connection with wmuwse because i relate to the song a lot.Im not afraid to admit I believe i have a 6th sense with green day.Also...99% of my dreams actually tell the future so I listen to my dreams a lot too.
Jimmys_Girl13
Geek
Jimmys_Girl13
December 19th, 2005 at 01:59am
i get this urge when im listening to the radio to change the station. i ignore it for about 5 seconds and then i cant stand it any more so i switch it to a rock station. *gasp* waddu know? GREEN DAY!
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
December 19th, 2005 at 05:29am
Once I was likw I wish I can see JOS video cause you cant see it over here and i turned on the tv and there it was like...I was happy cause I never saw it before!!!
Emily-Jane.
Jackass
Emily-Jane.
December 19th, 2005 at 05:29am
wow!
DateLine
Idiot
DateLine
December 19th, 2005 at 05:53am
i will change radio stations, or tv channels and usually just get the end of the song which pisses me off lol...but if i am out anywhere where they will play music, i can usually pick up the beat from a while away or have a sence it is playing some where and run there and its on!
like at a fair once..there was this band of old guys playing covers and im like how cool will it be if they play green day? then i went to the rides area and like there is all that crazy crap music there and i thought i could here this easy bass line..then i concentrated more.....then grabbed my friend and ran to the stage and sure enough it was warning! yay
sharon mitchell
Geek
sharon mitchell
December 19th, 2005 at 06:17am
Wow ! Something Unpredictable and Jimmy's girl - the same thing happens to me. i get the urge to do something random like sory out the big bag of socks from the laundry on my bed, put on the radio and bingo! Green Day! I could have sorted those socks anytime of the day or night but it's always when GD are gonna be played on my favourite radio station.
Rage&Love
King For A Couple Of Days
Rage&Love
December 19th, 2005 at 06:40am
sometimes i can when it comes to tv channels i put a channel on and there they are
it's hardcore honey.
Idiot
it's hardcore honey.
December 19th, 2005 at 11:36am
haha, i've been reading what all of you have said.

...and then i think of JOS, turn on the radio, and BAAM, that song starts playing >_<
WayToroFrank
Geek
WayToroFrank
December 19th, 2005 at 12:03pm
Faith:
sharon mitchell:
Woke up yesterday humming JOS - turned on the radio to find it playing at exactly the same point as my hum - can anyone else do this trick EVERY TIME like I can?

No, but I can sleep to the radio no matter what is on and how loud it is...but I will always wake up to a Green Day song! That's kinda natural though, I guess...

WOW! Holy shit, I do that too, I'll be asleep and I will just randomly wake up and like a minute later Green Day will come on...I have VERY good luck when I turn on Much Music too... Shocked
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Falling In Love With The Board
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
December 19th, 2005 at 12:47pm
lol happens quite a lot to me like i have my streroa on random and you can just tell what song it's gonna be, or thne you sing it anyway and it comes on for the fuck of it.
GreenDayislife
Idiot
GreenDayislife
December 19th, 2005 at 03:12pm
i have a Green Day sense.. basicly i can tell when a Green Day song is on or if its going to come on the raidio and what station. the other day my sis and i were listening to the raidio and Holiday came on so we were like woooo . then i was like h/o boulevard of Broken Dreams so i changed the station and there it was. and right after that my sister was like now we need Are We The Waiting . and i was like no thats not going to come on its not a single. and i said i bet JOS will come on 105.7 HFS so i changed it and City of The Damned had just started . and i really had to pee so i had to wait like 9 min before i could go to the bathroom.
Geek
December 19th, 2005 at 08:40pm
last nite i spent the nite at my bff's house she said in the middle of the nite i started sing the song haushlinka and i woke up and i swore the song aloud too and then it came onto the radio
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
December 19th, 2005 at 08:42pm
i must be because i always have this feeling to turn the channel to a certain station and Green Day is on. I'm always right
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 08:44pm
I have it when I don't jinx it and realize it.

Sometimes I tend to turn on my CD player to the radio and any kind of GD songs are either in the middle of the song or ending.

It's freaky...
i am amanda
Idiot
i am amanda

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 08:48pm
I wouldnt call it psychic. I'd call it more of Green Day sences..Its like 'my spidey sences were tingling' but its 'my green day sences were tingling'
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 08:49pm
TresHotThong:
I wouldnt call it psychic. I'd call it more of Green Day sences..Its like 'my spidey sences were tingling' but its 'my green day sences were tingling'
lmfao

That amuses me for some reason lol.
i am amanda
Idiot
i am amanda

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 08:50pm
Reality Is Due:
TresHotThong:
lmfao

That amuses me for some reason lol.
It amused me too...one day i just turned muchmusic on and like two minutes later ego and icons comes on and im all like "MY GREEN DAY SENCES WERE TINGLING" and everyone was laughing at me..
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
December 19th, 2005 at 08:51pm
Just like i have the feeling they are going to come on in 10 minutes. could be wrong though
Register