Reality Is Due:
~ + The Last Sunrise + ~:
Reality Is Due:
Reality Is Due:
Reality Is Due:
bow down to me! haha don't. hey do you have a myspace?
Yep...if you're asking me lol.

It's myspace.com/grktiff

cool and yeah i was. i'm going to ask for you friend thing or whatever and say yes please Laughing
Sure lol.

yay i did and i guess you did too Laughing
Yuppers...I happily accepted.

i see that. have you ever heard of a band called Serpent Underground?
Nope.

they just asked me if they could be my friend and i'm like um....okay? i've never even heard of them before. anyway do you like my background/colors/video etc.? Laughing
Hahahahaa....

Yes,yes,and yes.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 19th, 2005 at 09:28pm
I was just thinking of this thread 'cuz I've noticed lately I do know when and which GD song is gonna come on. That's really freaky. Shocked
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 09:29pm
Faith:
I was just thinking of this thread 'cuz I've noticed lately I do know when and which GD song is gonna come on. That's really freaky. Shocked
Creepy...
Electic Current
Jackass
Electic Current
December 19th, 2005 at 09:30pm
Reality Is Due:
Reality Is Due:
Reality Is Due:
Reality Is Due:
Reality Is Due:

It's myspace.com/grktiff

cool and yeah i was. i'm going to ask for you friend thing or whatever and say yes please Laughing
Sure lol.

Nope.

they just asked me if they could be my friend and i'm like um....okay? i've never even heard of them before. anyway do you like my background/colors/video etc.? Laughing
Hahahahaa....

Yes,yes,and yes.

thank you. took me a long time Laughing i'm off to watch the Radio music awards Very Happy bye
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 09:34pm
Reality Is Due:
Reality Is Due:
Reality Is Due:
Reality Is Due:
Reality Is Due:

It's myspace.com/grktiff

Sure lol.

Nope.

Hahahahaa....

Yes,yes,and yes.

thank you. took me a long time Laughing i'm off to watch the Radio music awards Very Happy bye
I'm watching it too lol.Byeee.
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 19th, 2005 at 09:35pm
Reality Is Due:
Faith:
Creepy...

More than you think...

This station I listen to practically never plays BOBD, but I somehow felt it's gonna come on in the next ten minutes...there was some shitty song on and I shut the radio off - in 5 minutes I tured it back on Boulevard was playing... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked was my reaction...
*|Whatshername|*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*|Whatshername|*
December 19th, 2005 at 10:04pm
k i was reading this thread before, and then i was tired soo i went to bed. and then when i was in bed it was on chanel 20 something, and then i said to myself.....after all this talk on about being green day phycic on the internet, i bet myself that if i turn to channel 46 (much music) green day will be on.... and i turned the channel... and it was the EMA's and the guy in the yellow spandex suit was just introducing green day... and i heard the "ay" and then she started playing holiday!! i was like.. omfg!
I <3 my Captain
Geek
I <3 my Captain
December 19th, 2005 at 11:16pm
There was one time I was going to take a nap and while I was laying down, I left it on TRL before my TV changed to Fuse. They were playing some game where they picked a random but unknown video. They were in boxes labeled A-Z. Well, before the show ended, they picked the box labeled "L" and I was thinking "Longview" while I put my head down. They put the video in and...

It was 'Longview'!

I was very Shocked
sharon mitchell
Geek
sharon mitchell
January 25th, 2006 at 04:08pm
I wanted to give my house a name as well as a number. I decided to call it Longview, and I went looking for places that sold nameplates. I wanted a particular type made from slate and found a leaflet from a company, the only one I could find that made late plates. I took it home to discuss it with my husband, opened it up and the first page had photos of examples - one caught my eye "20 LONGVIEW". I LIVE AT NUMBER 20!!!!!!

It was obviously meant to be......
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
January 25th, 2006 at 04:18pm
thats always happens to me like ill start singing a song then it comes on
Nat
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nat
January 25th, 2006 at 04:18pm
Yeah it hapens to me often...
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
January 25th, 2006 at 04:28pm
sometimes i am thinking of like, say American Idiot, and it comes on
other times, i tink of walking contradiction, but it doesnt come on.
notusingthisaccountanymor
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
notusingthisaccountanymor
January 25th, 2006 at 05:32pm
I usually want to listen to a song and it comes on after that. It's scary. I have this kickass radio station that played Geek Stink Breath when I wanted to hear it. Shocked
She123
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
She123
January 25th, 2006 at 09:08pm
For 5 night in a row(different times at night each time)... I would go into my room to go to bed and I would turn on the radio and JOS would be playing each time. But then I got cocky and thought "ohhh it's going to be on again." and it hasn't happened since. Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad
Orange_Mocha_Frappuchino
Geek
Orange_Mocha_Frappuchino
January 25th, 2006 at 11:08pm
I'm starting to develop my Green Day psychicness! Smile Like the other day I was singing Good Riddance out loud in my house, and then I just walked over to the radio and turned it on, and Good Riddance was on!! And it was on the exact same part of me! Shocked Shocked Shocked It kind of freaked me out!
And then sometimes my mom wants to turn off the radio, and I'll go "Wait......waaaaaiiiit....." and then a Green Day song will come on. Like once I was thinking "God, I would LOVE to hear an oldschool GD song on the radio for once." And then When I Come Around played! Shocked
Valentine
Jackass
Valentine
January 26th, 2006 at 09:31am
This one time I was thinking about how cool it'd be if I turned on the tv and they were [playing longview, cause y'know they like, never play that video. And I turned on the tv just as they were saying "And now, its green day with longview"

But then again stuff like this always happens(Its really cool, I can predict when people are gonna come to my house and when teacher's'll give homework and exactly what'll be and stuff. I knew everything, in oprder, that was on my maths junior cert exam. I got a B XD!!! Its pretty cool)
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
January 26th, 2006 at 10:21am
it happens.
I was singing BOBD one day and turned on the TV and it was on..

But then again, at that point, BOBd was always on. Laughing
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
January 26th, 2006 at 10:35am
That happened last term at school....

Everytime I came home from school there would always be a Green Day video on.

No joke.

Cool
sharon mitchell
Geek
sharon mitchell
January 26th, 2006 at 12:01pm
It's a nice trick to have at your fingertips. I'm glad I've got it but it's frightening the life out of my kids at the moment. I have an audience every time I go to the radio to see if i can do it again - and I do!!!
Poison Free
Geek
Poison Free
January 26th, 2006 at 07:14pm
i know when they're on the radio. Cool
Register