Anyone Else Green Day Psychic?

AuthorMessage
rolypoly_punk
Idiot
rolypoly_punk
May 21st, 2006 at 03:06pm
OMG YA! i was singing brain stew and it came on the radio! this happened 2 me other times 2...^_^
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
May 21st, 2006 at 03:07pm
HA wow!
Too Much Eyeliner
Jackass
Too Much Eyeliner

Mibba
May 21st, 2006 at 03:13pm
Happens to me All the time...

I was on my computer, and then I was listening to Minority in my mind, when I yelled down just as my dad was about to turn on the radio, "Since, you hate GD, change the station. Minority's playing."

He didn't listen. When he turned on the radio, it was playing minority at the same part my mind was. O_O
CrazyEyes
Geek
CrazyEyes
May 21st, 2006 at 03:22pm
o_O I do the exact same thing. Yay, I'm not totally insane!
CrazyEyes
Geek
CrazyEyes
May 21st, 2006 at 03:23pm
It happens to me every day, and not just with Green Day.
CrazyEyes
Geek
CrazyEyes
May 21st, 2006 at 03:26pm
Sell Out:
I sometimes, i have a weird urge to put on the radio and Green Day's playing...

Surprised Weird. The same thing happens to me all the time, I'll just be like "Hmm I'm going turn on the radio, I have a feeling something good is on"
Emenius_Sleepus
Geek
Emenius_Sleepus
May 24th, 2006 at 07:17pm
I am, I can tell when Kerrang! Radio is about to play them. Can't always tell which song, but I just have a weird feeling...and then they come on. Very Happy
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
May 24th, 2006 at 07:20pm
i am
once i was watching big brother though id look a the hits in the ad break.. and it was wmuwse next ads i turned to kerrang radio it was holiday then the hits radio bobd Very Happy twas amazing!!!
It Had to Be You.
King For A Couple Of Days
It Had to Be You.
May 24th, 2006 at 09:14pm
Of course I'm Green Day psychic! In fact, Mike is walking in my bedroom right now.

Rolling Eyes
Toxic Narcotic
King For A Couple Of Days
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
May 24th, 2006 at 09:23pm
no....
i've been reading the ' how to be telepathic for idiots'' book
lol
Athy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Athy
May 28th, 2006 at 09:16pm
I have psychic!Green Day!power over my iPod Shuffle. I lie there and think "I'd really like to hear <insert-Green-Day-song>" Lo and behold, it plays next! And, even though I don't have anything ranked to make it play more often, "Blood, Sex & Booze" plays far more often than can be truly random. Being the bondage slut that I am...I doubt it's coincidence.
fendstrat.chick
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
fendstrat.chick
May 29th, 2006 at 10:46pm
NEVER
BUT THE OUTHER DAY I DREAMED THAT I WAS NEAR A GROCERY STORE NEAR MY HOUSE AND I WAS WITH MY COUSONS AND GD WAS THERE AND I STARTED FREAKING OUT
IT WAS VERY WEIRD
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
May 29th, 2006 at 10:50pm
ROC4EVER:
NEVER
BUT THE OUTHER DAY I DREAMED THAT I WAS NEAR A GROCERY STORE NEAR MY HOUSE AND I WAS WITH MY COUSONS AND GD WAS THERE AND I STARTED FREAKING OUT
IT WAS VERY WEIRD

That was weird.
KayCool123
Geek
KayCool123
May 29th, 2006 at 11:35pm
I some times have a feeling that GD is on and I turn the radio on and they are!

You know what I think. I think since we here the song and memorize it and, you know the whole sound wave thing.....I think the sound waves from the radio some how get to our brains and we know it's on some station or channel........That's my opinion on how we think one of there songs are on.....and if you think a song is but it isn't it is proubly a song with the similar tune or beat.......I should test this......
KayCool123
Geek
KayCool123
May 30th, 2006 at 01:35am
Ow....I had a felling GD was on the radio a minute ago and they are!
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
May 31st, 2006 at 10:44pm
I have Green Day psychic power. Today on my way to work, I thought how nice it would be to hear a Green Day song. Well, I turned on the radio, and heard "Wake Me Up When September Ends". Also, while I was working, I was thinking about Green Day, and all of a sudden I heard "Wake Me Up When September Ends" again. Call that craziness Wink
SpiderPig
Idiot
SpiderPig
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:23am
sometimes i can be for example before they brought out the AI album i thought Green Day where going to bring out an album again at long last but it will be completly different to anything else 2 days later it was released.
And about a week or so ago i thought they are working on some material and the film is going to be released two days later news they were.
Emo.Muffin.
Geek
Emo.Muffin.
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:13pm
yeah, same thing with Holiday and Basket Case.
youbrokemy<3
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
youbrokemy<3

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 04:09pm
yep i know wen green day is going 2 b mentioned, played, etc etc
Forever
Addict
Forever
June 6th, 2006 at 04:20pm
I'm not physic really, but one day I had "the time of my life." I was on the way to Home Depot with my mom and I was in the car in the front seat singing Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) and then when we were in Home Depot it played on the radio in there right after I finished humming it. And then when I got home, I turned on my radio and there it was...again. That was awesome. Cool Very Happy
Register