June 6th, 2006 at 04:26pm
Tessie Cool:
Me too! I had that same type of thing with When I Come Around. lol
Kewl. That's my favorite Green Day song. Very Happy
DIRNTISGOD
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
DIRNTISGOD
June 6th, 2006 at 04:27pm
some freaky crap always happens when I'm listenin to the radio...I'll be sittin in the car and have the strongest urge to turn to some random station...and BOOM there's a green day song playing...it ALWAYS happens ALL the time. I had and urge once and while that song was playin I had another one and another GD song was playin on some other station..its rele fucked up sometimes. I've scared the shit outta my 'rents and my buds.
Emily-Cool
Falling In Love With The Board
Emily-Cool
June 11th, 2006 at 04:01pm
i am. Smile so neer
i am amanda
Idiot
i am amanda

Mibba
June 11th, 2006 at 04:08pm
I always say "My Green Day senses were tingling"
whersermind
Geek
whersermind

Mibba
June 11th, 2006 at 04:27pm
DIRNTISGOD:
some freaky crap always happens when I'm listenin to the radio...I'll be sittin in the car and have the strongest urge to turn to some random station...and BOOM there's a green day song playing...it ALWAYS happens ALL the time. I had and urge once and while that song was playin I had another one and another GD song was playin on some other station..its rele fucked up sometimes. I've scared the shit outta my 'rents and my buds.
wow, that is so damn cool
whersermind
Geek
whersermind

Mibba
June 11th, 2006 at 04:29pm
i don't really think i'm phsychic.....i mean, it's happened a few times that i think about a Green Day song, turn the tv/radio and click a few times and there it is, but i AM phsychic on here, i know when i get private messages here, it's like, when they're sent have this really strong urge to come to this website, and it turns out i just got pm-ed.....
billie's_little_jinx
King For A Couple Of Days
billie's_little_jinx
June 11th, 2006 at 04:31pm
I was tanning once and I hade a radio in there a I was thinking about wake me when semptember ends and it startes playing I my green day senses telling me somthing
[[Probie]]
[[Probie]]
June 13th, 2006 at 11:20pm
i can...if im listening to the radio i can turn it to sation and a green day song will be playing or is about to play

my mom looks at me like im weird and i just shrug my shoulders and say 'its a OCGDD thing' and shes like ok w/e!

i can also do it with TV channels...
ROSHAMBO
Geek
ROSHAMBO
June 14th, 2006 at 02:12am
even though it's happened to me with GD songs and other songs I think all this is mostly coincidence. I mean, take a Green Day fanatic who would think about them at some times of the day or have just a tune in the head and put that with the fact that Green Day is on the radio well, constantly. Coincidence..
Basket Case BJ
Geek
Basket Case BJ

Mibba
June 19th, 2006 at 12:09am
The radio thing happend to me all the time. Sometimes all the radio stations are playing the same Green Day song at the same time, or right after each other.( I only listen to 3 though.)
staceface
Geek
staceface
June 19th, 2006 at 01:43am
i can do the radio thing most of the time with any song actually. but never all the time...
i_luff_mike_dirnt
Geek
i_luff_mike_dirnt
June 20th, 2006 at 10:09am
I've done that a couple times, but not with Green Day. Usually it's someone totally random that I haven't heard in a long time, and I'll start humming it and it will come on the radio. Very Happy

I wish I could do that with GD...oh, well.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 10:13am
I told myself that during sleep Wmuwse would be on the radio. When I heard Wmuwse I woke up and started playing it on the guitar. xD, I know it's not very psichic but...
TrEsXBiAtChX12
TrEsXBiAtChX12
June 20th, 2006 at 11:01am
my mom said green day was butt ugly....and I am like hahahaha watch u have a crush on one of them

Low and Behold my mom has a crush on Mike Dirnt AND Billie Joe
Protest the Hero.
Falling In Love With The Board
Protest the Hero.
July 5th, 2006 at 10:38am
sharon mitchell:
Woke up yesterday humming JOS - turned on the radio to find it playing at exactly the same point as my hum - can anyone else do this trick EVERY TIME like I can?

I've never even heard JoS on the radio...
AdrizzleTheNinja[Echelon]
Geek
July 5th, 2006 at 10:47am
i do that too. i can be sitting in the car listening to my i-pod and if i'm listening to a Green Day song it will come on the radio and not just the new songs like Holiday but older songs like Brainstew. i can be watching TV and get this feeling and switch it to Fuse and Green Day is on and its not always a music vid. it could also be a show like comp'd Green Day.
Geek
July 5th, 2006 at 10:48am
Skully.:
sharon mitchell:
Woke up yesterday humming JOS - turned on the radio to find it playing at exactly the same point as my hum - can anyone else do this trick EVERY TIME like I can?

I've never even heard JoS on the radio...

i have but only a few times. it was more popular on TV.
Geek
July 5th, 2006 at 10:57am
TrEsXBiAtChX12:
my mom said green day was butt ugly....and I am like hahahaha watch u have a crush on one of them

Low and Behold my mom has a crush on Mike Dirnt AND Billie Joe

so does my mom. she will look at my posters and be all.
my mom:"Mike is hot and Billie Joe is hot."
me:"What about Tre?"
my mom:"No Tre is ugly."
me: Shocked "How can you not love Tre!?"
then my mom leaves
ohmygodshutyourbutt
Idiot
ohmygodshutyourbutt

Blog
July 5th, 2006 at 11:06am
Hoping for Holiday to come on the radio when it first came out,and it did.

many times.
Register