AuthorMessage
I Set Fire To People
Geek
I Set Fire To People

Mibba
January 31st, 2006 at 04:18pm
the madcap laughs:
I Set Fire To People:
okay, so I would get involved, but I get confused too easily, but don't hold that against me, I just beg of you to stop calling David immature and such, because that is just showing how immature you really are.
*nods head*
and, well... yeah...
please, continue...

I wasn't calling him immature. Simply pointing out the major weaknesses in his argument. Which I believe, is part of what debating is all about, rather than throwing a tantrum and resorting to name-calling

okay, yeah... I respect that... but I think I did read a but where you called him immature or something...
If I didn't, then my mistake and I apologize...
But, yeah... I'm going to shut up, because this has nothing to do with the subject in hand.
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
January 31st, 2006 at 04:22pm
Bloodraine:
Vader_Darth:
you said it would be easier for us to find a Job in a place like New Zealand than it would for them to get a Job here.

Can you fing anything to support that?

Well, do you want me to photocopy my Auntie Shelia's CV?...Or do you want me to pop over to NZ and have a hunt round for some vacancies?

You ask for evidence...The same could be asked for you. Wink

In fact, I want evidence that it's harder to get a job in a foreign place. Now.

Either as long as I can get some info to back it up. Wink

I'm sorry but I cant get any info for you, I don't have the time and patience requied to get it for, you'll just have to take my word for it.

I should have said it PROBABLY would be harder for us to get a Job in different country.
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
January 31st, 2006 at 04:23pm
[quote="the madcap laughs"]
Vader_Darth:
. Oh, and more ranting. Very mature.

He/she did call me immature.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 31st, 2006 at 04:24pm
Vader_Darth:
Bloodraine:
Vader_Darth:
you said it would be easier for us to find a Job in a place like New Zealand than it would for them to get a Job here.

Can you fing anything to support that?

Well, do you want me to photocopy my Auntie Shelia's CV?...Or do you want me to pop over to NZ and have a hunt round for some vacancies?

You ask for evidence...The same could be asked for you. Wink

In fact, I want evidence that it's harder to get a job in a foreign place. Now.

Either as long as I can get some info to back it up. Wink

I'm sorry but I cant get any info for you, I don't have the time and patience requied to get it for, you'll just have to take my word for it.

I should have said it PROBABLY would be harder for us to get a Job in different country.

We both cancel eachother out then. Although I, with my relative experience, have the upper hand. I have real life evidence. The bolded part makes no sense either.
the madcap laughs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the madcap laughs
January 31st, 2006 at 04:26pm
Vader_Darth:
the madcap laughs:
Oh, and more ranting. Very mature.

Actually, no I didn't. I implied you weren't mature. I didn't say you were particularly immature either. Though you are starting to convince me...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 31st, 2006 at 04:26pm
Vader_Darth:

They did no such thing.

S/he called you 'Mature' with a heady dosage of sarcasm. But did not call you Immature. Shot yourself in the foot there, mate.
I Set Fire To People
Geek
I Set Fire To People

Mibba
January 31st, 2006 at 04:27pm
Actually, no I didn't. I implied you weren't mature. I didn't say you were particularly immature either. Though you are starting to convince me...[/quote]

And, please, tell me why that is.
I don't understand, what exactly has David said that is starting to convinse you that he is immature?
He's deffinatly more mature than me... I know that much.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 31st, 2006 at 04:29pm
We're all OFF TOPIC now.

Shut up. All of us.

If you want to fight, do it in a PM.
I Set Fire To People
Geek
I Set Fire To People

Mibba
January 31st, 2006 at 04:32pm
^ I agree.
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
January 31st, 2006 at 04:35pm
OK fine my problem is no longer with you Meg.

Well I don't think having more life experience gives you the upper hand, because those life experiences could be revolved around YOUR oppinions.
the madcap laughs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the madcap laughs
January 31st, 2006 at 04:35pm
the madcap laughs:
I don't have a problem with immigrants. Generally.

But, when they start treating the locals like shit, as if WE are the ones who shouldn't be here...and when the government starts changing everything, losing our national identity to suit theirs...that's where I draw the line.

Just reiterating, to get back on topic
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
January 31st, 2006 at 06:38pm
Incubus:
Vader_Darth:
Incubus:
Vader_Darth:
I agree entirely with you ^. Its isn't fair that asslum seekers get advantage over joining a school, where as someone who does live in this country doesn't, especialy over a child ADHD.
Thats just unfair right to the very core. Sad

So just because someone is born in a country that is less developed than yours and they are forced to get out of the country so they can have a better quality of life, you think that they shouldn't be aloud to have the same chance at an education that most kids born in developed countries take for granted?
Because that doesn't seem very fair to me. Try to see it from their point of view.

Yes. I find it unfair that get a better oppitunity over us, when we were born and raised in this country, as a said before espesialy over a child with ADHD.

Just because you were born in a certain country, does not give you the right to say you should be given a place in a school over anyone else.
I use to live in Northern Ireland and my family had to move to the Republic to get away from all the Holy war shit that is going on. Judging by what you’ve said I shouldn’t have been allowed into the local school because I grew up in a country where the majority of people hate me and my family because of my religion.
You don’t choose the country you are born in. So tell, why should a bit of paper or a passport dictate the sort of opportunities you are given.

And where did this idea that emigrants are given places in schools over kids with ADHD? What are you basing this on? Is it fact or opinion? I’d like to see some proof.

he has a statment written by goverment saying that he should be in a closer school. i never said that assylum seekers didnt deserve education but why should they get presidence over a child with an officail peice of paper? AND ITS FACT AND I DONT HAVE TO PROOVE NYSELF TO YOU!!!
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
February 1st, 2006 at 03:17am
Well said, Clap
She doesn't have to prove herself, its her private life.
I just support your veiws, I just think its an outrage to be honest.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 1st, 2006 at 06:22am
tre_cool_is_god:

he has a statment written by goverment saying that he should be in a closer school. i never said that assylum seekers didnt deserve education but why should they get presidence over a child with an officail peice of paper? AND ITS FACT AND I DONT HAVE TO PROOVE NYSELF TO YOU!!!

What I was trying to say was that nobody should get a better chance at getting into a school that someone else.
I've never heard of kids with AD/HD being refused entry into schools so their places can be given to Assylum seekers. Which makes me think that this might be an isolated incident. Besides it's against the law to refuse a kid under 16 because of a disorder or disablitly (unless the child is blind for example and there are no teachers in the school who can teach brail) in fact its not only against the law, it violates human rights.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 1st, 2006 at 06:27am
Vader_Darth:
Well said, Clap

I never said she has to prove herself, I asked for proof. Surely if this is happening on a wider scale as you lot are implying, parents would be up in arms about it; reports would be writen; arcitcles published; something that would back up what your talking about on a wider scale.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 1st, 2006 at 02:00pm
Incubus:
tre_cool_is_god:

What I was trying to say was that nobody should get a better chance at getting into a school that someone else.
I've never heard of kids with AD/HD being refused entry into schools so their places can be given to Assylum seekers. Which makes me think that this might be an isolated incident. Besides it's against the law to refuse a kid under 16 because of a disorder or disablitly (unless the child is blind for example and there are no teachers in the school who can teach brail) in fact its not only against the law, it violates human rights.

no in fact its not against the law and it is not an isolated incident it happneds everywhere. I think that the goverment doing this is just enciting racial hatred and all being said and done its them that we should blame.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 1st, 2006 at 05:09pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Incubus:
tre_cool_is_god:

no in fact its not against the law and it is not an isolated incident it happneds everywhere. I think that the goverment doing this is just enciting racial hatred and all being said and done its them that we should blame.

Ok.
I don't know where you live buts against the law where I am.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 1st, 2006 at 05:15pm
Incubus:
tre_cool_is_god:
Incubus:
tre_cool_is_god:

Ok.
I don't know where you live buts against the law where I am.

i live in shit ville oh no sorry Blackpool.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:31pm
Incubus:
Vader_Darth:
Well said, Clap

I never said she has to prove herself, I asked for proof. Surely if this is happening on a wider scale as you lot are implying, parents would be up in arms about it; reports would be writen; arcitcles published; something that would back up what your talking about on a wider scale.

oh trust me articles will be written espiecially when i take my education anuthority to court.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:33pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Incubus:
Vader_Darth:
Well said, Clap

oh trust me articles will be written espiecially when i take my education anuthority to court.

In that case, give 'em hell Wink
Register