"Illegal Aliens" crossing the borders.

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 3rd, 2006 at 08:22pm
Harlequin Girl:
Alien is a stupid word and I refuse to be labeled alien just because of traveling. Aren't all Americans aliens then, because the country was originally populated by indians?

What? The original meaning of "Alien" was foriegn". It became associated with things from space because they were forgein. It isnt a bad thing, it doesnt really matter if you like being labeled it or not, it isnt like someone is going to come up to you and go "ha ha your an alien" Even if they did, who cares?

If your in a country outside of the one your a citizen in, your an alien. its just a word, I really dont get why this upsets you so much Dno
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 3rd, 2006 at 08:24pm
a·li·en ( P ) Pronunciation Key (l-n, lyn)
adj.

1. Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign: alien residents

2. Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange. See Synonyms at foreign.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
May 3rd, 2006 at 08:26pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Harlequin Girl:
Alien is a stupid word and I refuse to be labeled alien just because of traveling. Aren't all Americans aliens then, because the country was originally populated by indians?

What? The original meaning of "Alien" was foriegn". It became associated with things from space because they were forgein. It isnt a bad thing, it doesnt really matter if you like being labeled it or not, it isnt like someone is going to come up to you and go "ha ha your an alien" Even if they did, who cares?

If your in a country outside of the one your a citizen in, your an alien. its just a word, I really dont get why this upsets you so much Dno
Because the word 'alien' makes me think of evil big eyed freaks with big dicks. O_o
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 3rd, 2006 at 08:28pm
Harlequin Girl:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Harlequin Girl:

Because the word 'alien' makes me think of evil big eyed freaks with big dicks. O_o
Shocked I understand now........sorta
neil patrick harris.
Jackass
neil patrick harris.

Blog
May 3rd, 2006 at 08:41pm
Meh. I have mixed feelings about illegal immagration.

I mean, of course it's bad when people come over to our country that may be smuggling drugs into our country. We can't trust some of them, but we don't have to be suspicious of EVERYONE. They also may bring disease into our country, but every disease is going to get here sooner or later, right? And the immagrints "taking our jobs" isn't true, in my mind. There are lots of jobs. Alot require college, something tells me if people are sneaking into the country they haven't exactly gone to college. There are tons of jobs anyway, with or without college. Plenty to go around, I say. I lean for towards the "I don't care" side of thigns. It's just...it's Earth. We should be able to live where ever we want.

[This isn't a very good arguement on my part and is badly put together, sorry].
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
May 6th, 2006 at 08:29am
I don't have a problem with them, I'm not a biggot or anything, but I'm getting kind of mad about this whole border situation. I just think if they want to be in the United States that bad they should do what they're supposed to do and come in legally. If Americans went into other countries illegally like that, we'd get all kinds of shit. But a lot of people think it's okay when Mexicans do it.
I think they're taking some of our jobs, granted, not all. People say we couldn't run the country without them, and that could be right, but I think they're stealing some jobs. People say Americans wouldn't do those jobs, and some people would, but the jobs are already taken by immigrants. If we don't do something, they're going to take over our country. If this keeps up, I think one day they'll be running America.
I hope President Bush is trying to do something about securing the borders, because our country is populated enough as it is, we don't need anyone else crossing the borders. Last I heard he was trying to secure the borders.
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
June 18th, 2006 at 08:01pm
GET THEM THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 08:35pm
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
GET THEM THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, you have been warned in other threads, dont swear. Wink

If you are going to make idiotic statements like that, we don't want to waste our time even replying to you, but I'll give you the benifit of the doubt. Please explain to me why you feel that way.
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
June 18th, 2006 at 09:43pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Billie Joe's Sweetie:

Ok, you have been warned in other threads, dont swear. Wink

If you are going to make idiotic statements like that, we don't want to waste our time even replying to you, but I'll give you the benifit of the doubt. Please explain to me why you feel that way.

Ok sorry I won't swear. I didn't know you couldn't in threads. I just feel really bitchy today. but anyways, I said it somewhere in another thread, illegal immigrants, mostly mexicans, well, there are a lot of them in my school. They will talk about how much they hate white people and other races right in front of you. A lot of them are really nice, really cool people but a lot of them are not at all. They are also costing this country money. for example: The free lunch program. I know that it is a good thing because a lot of people need it. Seriously, all of the mexicans are on it though. Yes some of the are poor, but then some of them will get their free lunch and then open their wallets with loads of money in them and talk about how they go shopping every weekend..........If you don't agree with me, just don't comment back. I don't want to deal with someone arguing with me who I don't even though. LIKE I SAID, I AM IN A REALLY BITCHY MOOD TODAY SO I MIGHT NOT EVEN AGREE WITH I SAID BY TOMORROW.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 09:50pm
firstly your allowed to fucking swear, just don't do it in excess

secondly in this forum the whole idea is that people debate against eachother, if you can't take critisism, this migt not be the forum for you.

don't worry though everyone begins from somewhere, so just give it a try Wink
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 09:55pm
Billie Joe's Sweetie:

Ok sorry I won't swear. I didn't know you couldn't in threads. I just feel really bitchy today. but anyways, I said it somewhere in another thread, illegal immigrants, mostly mexicans, well, there are a lot of them in my school. They will talk about how much they hate white people and other races right in front of you. A lot of them are really nice, really cool people but a lot of them are not at all. They are also costing this country money. for example: The free lunch program. I know that it is a good thing because a lot of people need it. Seriously, all of the mexicans are on it though. Yes some of the are poor, but then some of them will get their free lunch and then open their wallets with loads of money in them and talk about how they go shopping every weekend..........If you don't agree with me, just don't comment back. I don't want to deal with someone arguing with me who I don't even though. LIKE I SAID, I AM IN A REALLY BITCHY MOOD TODAY SO I MIGHT NOT EVEN AGREE WITH I SAID BY TOMORROW.

Ok, this is a debate forum, I if I disagree with you, I will comment back, thats what its for. Quit talking about your bitchy mood, that isnt what this thread is for,

Anyways, that has got to be one of the single most racist replies I have read, maybe you didnt intend it that way, but it was. Mexican people are not the only people who can immigrat illegally. Any race can immigrate illegally. To blame all problems on them is stupid, because it doesnt all fall on their shoulders. You think that only the mexican race talks about how they hate other races? You're wrong, any race can have racist views. And to say that all mexicans are on the Free lunch program is ignorant and stereotypical. Think before you post. Please
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
June 18th, 2006 at 10:07pm
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS EFFIN LIKE BEFORE YOU GET YOUR EFFIN PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE SAYING AS MANY BAD THINGS AS I WANT RIGHT NOW!!!!!! but don't worry i am not normally like this! ok i am sorry for saying dumb things. i know what i wrote is probably a load of b.s. and actually it is! i'll just delete whatever the hel i said.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 18th, 2006 at 10:12pm
Billie Joe's Sweetie:
DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS EFFIN LIKE BEFORE YOU GET YOUR EFFIN PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE SAYING AS MANY BAD THINGS AS I WANT RIGHT NOW!!!!!! but don't worry i am not normally like this! ok i am sorry for saying dumb things. i know what i wrote is probably a load of b.s. and actually it is! i'll just delete whatever the hel i said.
Stop Spamming. You've been warned.
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
June 18th, 2006 at 10:16pm
how is that spamming?
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Billie Joe's Sweetie
June 18th, 2006 at 10:55pm
never mind. don't answer that
staceface
Geek
staceface
June 19th, 2006 at 01:32am
about this topic...hmmm...personally i think we should get them out. they are just clogging up our country and we are left in such a mess, you know? and how they come up on tv saying give us our rights and they are showing up with their country's flag(s) showing pride for their homeland, then why did you leave it? why don't you just hold up the american flag, the flag of the country you want to live in? the day every "alien" (god i hate that word) went out and protested, except for the places they congregated in, everywhere else was more peaceful and you were actually able to walk through places, you know? i think they should follow procedure and this country would be a better place. in some sense. and this country shouldn't let them in with "open arms" and give them a false sense of hope and security then tell them they have no rights.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
June 19th, 2006 at 01:35am
I Think they have all rights to stay in the country that they fled to. they came to your country for a better life. you should be proud that they picked your country
staceface
Geek
staceface
June 19th, 2006 at 01:40am
i guess in a way i should be proud they picked the country i live in, but truthfully what's so great about it? they are leaving a country where their rights are being ignored and they come here illegally and have no rights. they work on a crappy salary and live in studio sized homes with a family. what's so great about staying and living like that?
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
June 19th, 2006 at 04:19am
Dead Disco:
I Think they have all rights to stay in the country that they fled to. they came to your country for a better life. you should be proud that they picked your country

what about the people whos countries have been safe for them to go back to but they dont want to they like what they can get in your country. the reason they fled was they were in danger now they can go back in safty they dont want to.
Kitti
Kitti
June 19th, 2006 at 12:14pm
staceface:
i guess in a way i should be proud they picked the country i live in, but truthfully what's so great about it? they are leaving a country where their rights are being ignored and they come here illegally and have no rights. they work on a crappy salary and live in studio sized homes with a family. what's so great about staying and living like that?
They may have gotten into the country illegally, but they're making an honest living in a place where they have human rights, rights to seek asylum in other countries. They DO have rights, just not full citizenship.

In the US there is an "unofficial quota" of illegal Cuban immigrants we allow across the borders. The rest are sent back to Cuba before they reach the Florida Keyes because once they reach American waters they have protection from the American government because we are a part of the United Nations. The UN says that every human has the right to seek asylum in another country except in the case of their having committed a violent crime.
But what happens is these people are trying to reach America where they think they'll be safe and they'll have rights and be able to make a decent, honest living and the US Coast Guard sends them back to Cuba where they know they'll be executed for trying to leave. A few months ago, there were these older women in a metal boat and the Coast Guard basically capsized it so they couldn't get in because of the unofficial quota that makes them "illegal" immigrants.
Register