rotten4ever:
This call for a song!.....

Bush thinks he really us the boss
When it comes to lying he is at no loss
He is the meanest guy you'll probly ever meet
He should grow a mustache and move to Germany

No offense to the Germans here....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Yeah but we can't just say tat. H knows what he's doing. He's just too stupid to stop.
He has been kept in office for a reason but we are yet to find out what it is.
I heard on a show called Glasshouse... There was an american on there and they were talking about how it's compulsery for ecerypne pver 18 in Aussie to vote but in America you don't have to. And they came up with this simple fact.
"If Aussie's don't vote they get fined.
If Americans don't vate they get Bush."

But he has done some good stuff... And balanced it out with all the bad stuff... It's just that more people recognize the bad stuff.

But I had a thought...
Who was in power when USA dropped the atomic bomb on Heroshima? (Can't spell)
Maybe Bush wants to be like them but he just stuffs up
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 10:00am
I think they(Green Day) know what they're talking about,.
But as people said..the main people who Listen to/care about what they say are 13 year old's, who have no clue what the Phrase "Left Wing Moderate Democrat" means or that the president has like 7 defferenet titles/jobs, two of them being Comander and Cheif and Cheif Dipolmat so obvisouly they can't go on and on about how bush sucks in a long speach useing lots of "big words" no 13 year old wants to hear that.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 21st, 2006 at 10:01am
rotten4ever:

-offended- WTF. Mad

I believe in people can think for their selves.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 10:10am
rotten4ever:

.....Last Time I checked Bush wasn't a Fasist Dicatator trying to create a master race of People and take over Europe.....and Germany isn't Fasist anymore...they have a republic or something now.
.....so yeah....do some historical research.....you'll find that Hilter and Bush are to VARY different people. Confused
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
July 21st, 2006 at 10:17am
rotten4ever:

O.o wtf?
*shakes head and walks away*
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 21st, 2006 at 12:08pm
I always wanted Algore to win. I had a feeling Bush wouldn't be a real good president. -_-
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 12:10pm
If Green Day have gotten kids inspired about their country and what's happening in the government, isn't that a good thing? Confused
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 21st, 2006 at 12:11pm
Action Han:
If Green Day have gotten kids inspired about their country and what's happening in the government, isn't that a good thing? Confused
Yeah...that is a good thing. Think

Very Happy
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 21st, 2006 at 12:11pm
Action Han:

It's a good thing that they made people think, yes.
pamplemousse
Idiot
pamplemousse
July 21st, 2006 at 12:14pm
If people only hate Bush because Green Day does, they missed the point of American Idiot.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 21st, 2006 at 12:15pm
Give Be Novacaine!!1:
Action Han:

They didnt make them think, they told them what to think, which isn't their fault. Green Day can't control what impressionably idiots by their album.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 22nd, 2006 at 12:14am
Green Day can say whatever they want. But they WILL NEVER change my mind in anyway, shape, or form.
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 22nd, 2006 at 12:57am
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Green Day can say whatever they want. But they WILL NEVER change my mind in anyway, shape, or form.
I declare.

They've changed me.
ROSHAMBO
Geek
ROSHAMBO
July 22nd, 2006 at 01:02am
They've formed other peoples' opinions, yes. But that's what they're after - change.
Kids who didn't have a view on politics at all now do.
Plus, other bands like NOFX had a thing against Bush also. Good for you for bringing this up.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 22nd, 2006 at 04:09am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Give Be Novacaine!!1:
Action Han:

They didnt make them think, they told them what to think, which isn't their fault. Green Day can't control what impressionably idiots by their album.

They always said they want people to think, not what to think.
Anyway, I don't think there are that many people who hate George W. Bush because Green Day do.
Probably just like the people who hate their Wifes/Girlfriends and can't spell their names right.
I still believe in people, who can think for their selves.
Addison Montgomery.
Falling In Love With The Board
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
July 22nd, 2006 at 10:42am
I hated him in the first place ya' know so I wasn't really phased by AI.But I honestly think they did inspire more 'Bush Hate' so called
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 22nd, 2006 at 11:46am
SeverusSnape:
They've formed other peoples' opinions, yes. But that's what they're after - change.
Plus, other bands like NOFX had a thing against Bush also. Good for you for bringing this up.

yeah, but the thing is, that most of these kids who now have "views on politics" actually have someone else's views on politics. it'd be great if all the kids who say they hate bush nowadays truley formed that opinion on their own and had good reasoning and all, but most of them have no idea why.

some kids do actually become interested and look into it more and form an honest opinion, but i dont think the majority of green day fans are in that category.
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 22nd, 2006 at 12:06pm
Of course it's mostly inspired by Green Day! Rolling Eyes
IxAmxMe
Geek
IxAmxMe

Blog
July 22nd, 2006 at 12:28pm
Mellon * Collie:
SeverusSnape:

yeah, but the thing is, that most of these kids who now have "views on politics" actually have someone else's views on politics. it'd be great if all the kids who say they hate bush nowadays truley formed that opinion on their own and had good reasoning and all, but most of them have no idea why.

some kids do actually become interested and look into it more and form an honest opinion, but i dont think the majority of green day fans are in that category.

I agree. I like Bush, but that was 'cuz I didn't understand what was going on. I was just afraid of Kerry 'cuz he looked like Frankenstien lol! but now that Green Day caused me to want to look into it, i undersatnd that Bush sucks. He's an evil man. Bush= Twisted Evil
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 22nd, 2006 at 12:35pm
of course people have gone by what GD said/are saying ... I personally don't not have an opinion on the whole 'bush sucks' thing because i haven't been properly educated on BOTH sides of the topic ... i've only heard opinions
Register