Mibba
February 18th, 2008 at 06:39pm
Coffee thanks hun

ANYWAYS lol
BjaMdTc-GD
Geek
BjaMdTc-GD
February 19th, 2008 at 10:39pm
i honestly hated bush WITHOUT the influence of Green Day.......
i hate him cause of the issues in the middle east and how hes sending coutless people over seas to possibly die just because he wats like more economic ties with the country or something along those lines......i have alot of friends and family over seas right now and spend days and nights wondering if those people are still alive.
Shane Childers
Idiot
Shane Childers

Blog
February 20th, 2008 at 02:25am
BjaMdTc-GD:
i honestly hated bush WITHOUT the influence of Green Day.......
i hate him cause of the issues in the middle east and how hes sending coutless people over seas to possibly die just because he wats like more economic ties with the country or something along those lines......i have alot of friends and family over seas right now and spend days and nights wondering if those people are still alive.

actually there is a number...i cannot remember it for the life of me...but it has been counted...i think its like aroun 30,000 troops deployed...sucha loss.... i hope your family/friendsd will be okay and im sorry for any loss you will/have but not yet know of....did that make sense?
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
February 22nd, 2008 at 03:29pm
I hated bush since pretty much allways anyway... I mean the manretards a blatent idiot, and a dangerous one at that....Ive allways been fairly politically minded and yeah... any one can see the harm that he is causing to not only his own country but others as well... But I still love Green Days bush hate, 1.thay have a right to say it as that what they feel and 2. it's damn catchy bush hate. Smile
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
February 22nd, 2008 at 09:22pm
It is their damn right to say it, especially as Americans.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 25th, 2008 at 08:53pm
CurlyFries:

Yeah, they have the right, but they sure as hell don't act like Americans. When I say that I don't mean because they hate Bush. I mean because they say "Fuck America," in American Idiot. That isn't cool at all. And if they were good Americans they would have filmed BIAB in the US. They should just move to Canada and be done with it.
Shane Childers
Idiot
Shane Childers

Blog
February 26th, 2008 at 02:18am
Shadow of a Doubt:
CurlyFries:

Yeah, they have the right, but they sure as hell don't act like Americans. When I say that I don't mean because they hate Bush. I mean because they say "Fuck America," in American Idiot. That isn't cool at all. And if they were good Americans they would have filmed BIAB in the US. They should just move to Canada and be done with it.

wtf? whats wrong with canada? i dont see why youve gotta diss canada! i say FUCK AMERICA all the time....hell i cry it out my window at night...ive always hated living in this type of america....it dont have to be cool...he said what he felt...just like anyone who gets tired of how something has become will say....im tired of dealing with the stupid emos...and i laugh and tell them they need to wear baggier pants...so they can breath...and i say again, i personally dont hate the president, i jsut think hes a fucking moron and he has no reason to be in office... and hes never in washington when something bad happens...anyways, i forgot what i was ranting about...
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
February 26th, 2008 at 01:26pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
And how does a "typical" American act? Just because you don't like your country doesn't mean your any less of a citizen.

So if someone says "fuck the world" they should move to Mars, yes? People get irritated by things and they were simply saying how they felt.

And the BIAB thing is just... I'm not even gunna start on that. So "good americans" aren't allowed to do anything in other countries, are they? How many other successful gigs have they played in America? They just filmed this one in England.
Addison Dewitt
King For A Couple Of Days
Addison Dewitt

Blog
February 26th, 2008 at 01:29pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
CurlyFries:

Well America wasn't in the best state (that came out a little mangled) but maybe when we get somebody new to run the country they won't be saying Fuck America, and the BIAB thing is a little out of context, Milton Keynes bowl wanted them to play, it was just a good opportunity to have a camera running with that many people. Coffee And on the move to Canada thing in Tre's words "Quitters never win."
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 26th, 2008 at 02:50pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
I mean because they say "Fuck America," in American Idiot. That isn't cool at all.

"The Subliminal mind fuck america" and "fuck america" have very differen't meanings. Mr. Green
Rocker Chic
Rocker Chic

Blog
February 26th, 2008 at 03:31pm
Kurtni:
Shadow of a Doubt:
I mean because they say "Fuck America," in American Idiot. That isn't cool at all.

"The Subliminal mind fuck america" and "fuck america" have very differen't meanings. Mr. Green

Thank you, Kurtni! You have no idea how many times someone's said to me. "I don't like Green Day because in American Idiot they say "Fuck America". That's soooooo taken out of context, in my opinion.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 26th, 2008 at 05:04pm
I never said their was anything wrong with Canada. But if Green Day hates it here so much then they should move. They even jokingly said they thought about moving to Canada.

As an American, I would die for my country. I have a big ass American Flag hang in my dorm. I wear red, white and on 9/11, Pearl Harbor, Flag Day, President's Day and the 4th of July. I think Amercia is the greatest country ever. You couldn't pay me a billion dollars to live in any other country.

You don't have to be as extreme as me; you can still love American. But you shouldn't say shit about your country. If you don't like it than move!

By the way that doesn't mean I hate other countries. The UK is cool, and Ireland and Australia. If have to move to one of these countries I would. It would be bad. But I would only go if I HAD to.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 26th, 2008 at 09:01pm
Shadow of a Doubt:
I never said their was anything wrong with Canada. But if Green Day hates it here so much then they should move. They even jokingly said they thought about moving to Canada.

As an American, I would die for my country. I have a big ass American Flag hang in my dorm. I wear red, white and on 9/11, Pearl Harbor, Flag Day, President's Day and the 4th of July. I think Amercia is the greatest country ever. You couldn't pay me a billion dollars to live in any other country.

You don't have to be as extreme as me; you can still love American. But you shouldn't say shit about your country. If you don't like it than move!

By the way that doesn't mean I hate other countries. The UK is cool, and Ireland and Australia. If have to move to one of these countries I would. It would be bad. But I would only go if I HAD to.

I'm sorry, but I disagree with you completely in every way.

If no one had ever complained about American government policies we would live in one shitty country. People are supposed to take advantage of their free speech and express their views on the government, that's why they have it. Anyone who doesn't speak up about their government and country in my opinion is a bad citizen because they're doing absolutely nothing to make their country progress or move foward, they're simply holding others back. Telling people with ideas to move is ridiculous, and if you understood the rights people had you'd know how unamerican that really is. Why on earth should we just lay back and allow something to control us when our country was founded on the principle of popular sovereignty? I love my country, but that means I'm an active part in it, I don't just sit back and tell anyone " If you don't like it than move!" What does that even accomplish? Absolutely nothing. It's up to a country to work towards making sure the people living there do like it. If America didn't do that over our history, we wouldn't be a country now.
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
February 26th, 2008 at 09:28pm
....Y'know that feeling where you know exactly what you want to say but you have no idea how to put it into words?

Thank you, Kurtni.
Rocker Chic
Rocker Chic

Blog
February 26th, 2008 at 10:06pm
Well said, Kurtni. I totally agree.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 26th, 2008 at 10:09pm
Kurtni:

I'm sorry, but I disagree with you completely in every way.

If no one had ever complained about American government policies we would live in one shitty country. People are supposed to take advantage of their free speech and express their views on the government, that's why they have it. Anyone who doesn't speak up about their government and country in my opinion is a bad citizen because they're doing absolutely nothing to make their country progress or move foward, they're simply holding others back. Telling people with ideas to move is ridiculous, and if you understood the rights people had you'd know how unamerican that really is. Why on earth should we just lay back and allow something to control us when our country was founded on the principle of popular sovereignty? I love my country, but that means I'm an active part in it, I don't just sit back and tell anyone " If you don't like it than move!" What does that even accomplish? Absolutely nothing. It's up to a country to work towards making sure the people living there do like it. If America didn't do that over our history, we wouldn't be a country now.

I know you weren't trying to make me feel like an ass, but I do. You seem to have that effect on me when it comes to politics.

You are right though. If there won't people like Green Day, American wouldn't be a democracy.

I just got so catch up in everything I believe. And I'm just like, "Fuck everyone else." But Green Day is excersising their freedom of speech.

And I know you didn't say that I necessarily do this but....I don't just sit back let people control us. I'm voting in November. I'm doing something to change the government. I think. If I'm voting Republican I guess not.

And why is it that your 15 and sound smarter than me. I guess it's more knowledge than how smart you are (does that make sense). I'm not stupid I just don't grasp things as easily. My 17 year old sister is smarter than me. Molly

Oh, and DON'T feel bad for me. I feel like this everytime I debate people.
I'm just saying all my feelings out loud.
I guess I don't know as much about politics as I make it seem.

*Stops spamming*
Addison Dewitt
Addison Dewitt

Blog
February 26th, 2008 at 10:12pm
Shadow of a Doubt:

I know you weren't trying to make me feel like an ass, but I do. You seem to have that effect on me when it comes to politics.

You are right though. If there won't people like Green Day, American wouldn't be a democracy.

I just got so catch up in everything I believe. And I'm just like, "Fuck everyone else." But Green Day is excersising their freedom of speech.

And I know you didn't say that I necessarily do this but....I don't just sit back let people control us. I'm voting in November. I'm doing something to change the government. I think. If I'm voting Republican I guess not.

And why is it that your 15 and sound smarter than me. I guess it's more knowledge than how smart you are (does that make sense). I'm not stupid I just don't grasp things as easily. My 17 year old sister is smarter than me. Molly

*Stops spamming*

Intelligence is overrated in many areas, especially politics, its the art of bullshit, so we all have to know at least a little bull to discuss hating politicians. Mr. Green
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 26th, 2008 at 10:48pm
Shadow of a Doubt:

*Stops spamming*

Nah, you're not an ass, sorry if I made you feel like that, but being active in the government is just something I feel very strongly about. I know American Idiot got a lot of kids interested in politics and at least exposed them to it. For that, I appreciate what they did. I think that's awesome that you're going out to vote. That alone shows you're a smart, active citizen. So many American's don't and it just makes me so aggrivated, because they're throwing away such an important opportunity to make a difference in the world around them. To me, that was one of the big messages behind American idiot, song and album. We (when I see we, i mean America in general) tend to be "controlled by the media" and we don't have to be. That's the message I got from American Idiot. I don't think it meat to inspire hate among anyone, just the opposite really.
Register