Bush Hate, Inspired By Green Day?

AuthorMessage
Babi Kid Rachy
King For A Couple Of Days
Babi Kid Rachy
July 22nd, 2006 at 12:55pm
Yeah i think people hate bush 'coz of Green Day.
I think people should have their own thoughts.
What i don't undertstand is why people are always agreeing with Green Day and do other fans even have a reason to hate bush?
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
July 22nd, 2006 at 01:27pm
well i think in one way he bombed iraq for oil and all he cares about is oil and money. but then again maybe he thinks he has to continue what his father started
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 22nd, 2006 at 02:30pm
green_day_green_day:
well i think in one way he bombed iraq for oil and all he cares about is oil and money. but then again maybe he thinks he has to continue what his father started

If he is in it for oil.....why are oil prices so high? You'd think if he were in it for oil, that prices would be lower. I'm off topic, I'll shut up now. Rolling Eyes
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
July 22nd, 2006 at 03:33pm
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
green_day_green_day:

If he is in it for oil.....why are oil prices so high? You'd think if he were in it for oil, that prices would be lower. I'm off topic, I'll shut up now. Rolling Eyes

no they wouldn't because if oil prices are higher...he's gonna get more money from it...oil=money...i dunno where you got that from but please explain
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
July 22nd, 2006 at 07:32pm
The thing that bugs me is everyone is concentrating about the whole war thing, cause that's one of the things Green Day sang about... and there are so many other things that make Bush a sucky, bad president.... but people who only talk about how bad the war is, in a way it's almost like supporting the thought that they're influenced, cause so many bands are singing about that and nothing else he's done.

Sorry if that makes no sense I'm a little drunk. O.o
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 22nd, 2006 at 08:29pm
green_day_green_day:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
green_day_green_day:

no they wouldn't because if oil prices are higher...he's gonna get more money from it...oil=money...i dunno where you got that from but please explain

i think she means that if we got more oil, prices would go down.

but anyway...
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 22nd, 2006 at 08:31pm
~tre's_lost_nut~:
The thing that bugs me is everyone is concentrating about the whole war thing, cause that's one of the things Green Day sang about... and there are so many other things that make Bush a sucky, bad president.... but people who only talk about how bad the war is, in a way it's almost like supporting the thought that they're influenced, cause so many bands are singing about that and nothing else he's done.

Sorry if that makes no sense I'm a little drunk. O.o

haha, no worries, that makes sense. and i agree. so many people just say "because he's evil!" or "because he started war!" but there's so many more reasons that he and his administration suck. such as the gay marriage bans, abortion bans, trying to get only abstinance taught in schools, etc.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 22nd, 2006 at 11:19pm
Mellon * Collie:
green_day_green_day:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
green_day_green_day:

i think she means that if we got more oil, prices would go down.

but anyway...

Ya that's what I ment.
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 22nd, 2006 at 11:22pm
Of course Green Day has inspired. I mean..look at all the bush haters out there. It never used to be like that before. Then all of a sudden after American Idiot came out, everyone hates Bush. Rolling Eyes
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 22nd, 2006 at 11:31pm
Cigarettes And Valentines:
Of course Green Day has inspired. I mean..look at all the bush haters out there. It never used to be like that before. Then all of a sudden after American Idiot came out, everyone hates Bush. Rolling Eyes

Ya, well, they didn't change my mind. Only if Bush does something I hate, will I ever dislike him.
Wester
Geek
Wester
July 23rd, 2006 at 01:52am
Meh, I dont even care about Bush.Atleast he isnt running my Country(Canada)
the_christian_chick
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the_christian_chick
July 23rd, 2006 at 02:04am
Well, I guess you could say that I dislike Bush because of Green Day, But not Because Green Day hates them.
Before I didnt care about politics, but I heard Green Day, and I started paying attention. But I dont dislike just Bush, but I dislike most other presidential canidates, like John Kerry. But yes, I think alot of other kids dont pay attention to politics, unless they listen to Green Day, and only hear one side of the story. Otherwise, they dont listen and hate Bush because of three other people's beliefs, unless they hated them before.
Cheekie Ellie [Elliepop]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Cheekie Ellie [Elliepop]

Mibba
July 23rd, 2006 at 02:07am
people hated bush before green day. they just fuelled the fire.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
July 23rd, 2006 at 07:23am
Cheekie Ellie [Elliepop]:

I agree,well thats the case with me. I was paying attention to politics and I disliked Bush even before Green Day came out with American Idiot.
Cheekie Ellie [Elliepop]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Cheekie Ellie [Elliepop]

Mibba
July 23rd, 2006 at 07:35am
Bittersweet:
Cheekie Ellie [Elliepop]:

I agree,well thats the case with me. I was paying attention to politics and I disliked Bush even before Green Day came out with American Idiot.

i dont even live in the states, and before GD, i was watching BBC with my dad, and his way of manipulating america pissed me off.

he should get fucked. green day gave those without a voice an opportunity to rise with them and be heard. yep. thats what i think :]
Weasil
Falling In Love With The Board
Weasil
July 23rd, 2006 at 09:37pm
I dont think that Green Day directly caused alot of young kids to hate Bush...but I wouldn't put it past influence.
My brother was never a political kid til he found out American Idiot was an Anti-Bush cd. Then he started.
So witnessing that, I do have to say that it's pretty likely.
Besides, I've had my share of arguments with kids here who said in response to "Why do you hate Bush?" with a "Because he's an American Idiot. lol."
swoon-
Post Whore
swoon-

Mibba
July 23rd, 2006 at 09:39pm
I've never really thought about Bush until Green Day started the whole "Blam Bush" thing.
[Broken Pretty]
Idiot
[Broken Pretty]
July 23rd, 2006 at 09:49pm
im an australian.
i think bush is just stupid for doing what he has with the whole invade iraq and look for the weapons of mass destruction.
its like vietnam.
the american government wanna be in a fight thats not these.
no ofference to any americans.
greeen day have opened people's eyes and made people see that he is doing things the wrong way.

the media influences almost everything.
its how we learn most things that are in society, nowadays.

thats my opinion.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 23rd, 2006 at 09:54pm
I liked Bush before AI and I still like him. My parents liked Bush, so I liked Bush. Then 9/11 happened and I started paying attention to the news. Now I know whats going on in the world. But I still like Bush. Green Day didn't change my opinion and never will. The only thing that will change my political views, is if Bush fucks up. Or should I say, if I think he fucks up. Ya, he has made some mistakes but everyone does. People need to form there own opinion, instead of following their icons.
Cheekie Ellie [Elliepop]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Cheekie Ellie [Elliepop]

Mibba
July 24th, 2006 at 01:24am
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
I liked Bush before AI and I still like him. My parents liked Bush, so I liked Bush. Then 9/11 happened and I started paying attention to the news. Now I know whats going on in the world. But I still like Bush. Green Day didn't change my opinion and never will. The only thing that will change my political views, is if Bush fucks up. Or should I say, if I think he fucks up. Ya, he has made some mistakes but everyone does. People need to form there own opinion, instead of following their icons.

its soo good to see some one who isnt conforming to what everyone else thinks.

well done oi. im very proud of you :]
Register