Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 05:52pm
Bittersweet:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Bittersweet:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Cheekie Ellie [Elliepop]:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
I liked Bush before AI and I still like him. My parents liked Bush, so I liked Bush. Then 9/11 happened and I started paying attention to the news. Now I know whats going on in the world. But I still like Bush. Green Day didn't change my opinion and never will. The only thing that will change my political views, is if Bush fucks up. Or should I say, if I think he fucks up. Ya, he has made some mistakes but everyone does. People need to form there own opinion, instead of following their icons.

its soo good to see some one who isnt conforming to what everyone else thinks.

well done oi. im very proud of you :]

oh thanks. Smile

I agree that you still remain different,but I dont agree with your opinion

I know. I also respect your opinion even though I don't agree with.

thats the best, too bad some people dont think the same way

I totally agree. I just don't like the fact that ge sentthe troops out. It doesn't make any sense.
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 27th, 2006 at 05:54pm
Of COURSE it is.
Jesse Lacey
Post Whore
Jesse Lacey

Mibba Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 06:11pm
I agree with Cigarettes And Valentines....
rage;love;clark
Geek
rage;love;clark
July 27th, 2006 at 06:23pm
we all know that bush ain't the brightest guy in the world

he's also not the dimmest

i think that green day has had alot of effect, but i don't realy care about those fags who base their opinions on green day's cuz i'm not one Smile
Jesse Lacey
Post Whore
Jesse Lacey

Mibba Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 06:24pm
rage;love;clark:

i think that green day has had alot of effect, but i don't realy care about those fags who base their opinions on green day's cuz i'm not one Smile

fags? Confused
I don't think you should use that word..
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 27th, 2006 at 06:25pm
TAKiNGBACKSUNDAY<333:
rage;love;clark:

fags? Confused
I don't think you should use that word..
Yeah...that is a little harsh...Think
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
July 30th, 2006 at 07:19am
i spose green day helped me realise and understand more about bush. but only slightly.

i listened to political music before that and that never affected my opinion.

i don't like other things/people/idea to get in the way of my opinions.
ktots
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ktots

Mibba Blog
July 30th, 2006 at 07:22am
i feel like Green Day made hating Bush trendy. =/
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 30th, 2006 at 07:39am
I didn't like Bush before i started listening to Green Day. I still don't like Bush, but it has nothing to do with Green Day.
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
July 30th, 2006 at 07:54am
...Ah yes. This discussion.

Not much to say here, except I've been an extreme Left Winger for as long as I can remember. And I've said this once, I'll say it again: American Idiot is NOT that political, just because Holiday and American Idiot bear some traces of political controversy, you're forgetting about the other 85% of the CD. If you cared to actually check the lyrics, the CD is about Corrupted culture and youth in America/the world.

Anyhow, no, the CD has definitely not affected anything concerning my beliefs.

@ rage;love;clark: Fags= Derogatory= Don't be hating.
Ella Speed
Geek
Ella Speed
July 30th, 2006 at 08:26am
without any doubt YES
Protest the Hero.
Protest the Hero.
July 30th, 2006 at 06:02pm
Expressway To Your Skull:
If they don't have solid opinions they shouldn't be saying "OMG BUSH SUX"
You can't talk about "politics" if you aren't able to have a standpoint.

Did I say "OMG BUSH SUX MAJOR"? No. And do you think I even care about politics? I just took some simple, basic facts about Bush off the top of my head and used them as examples. This thread isn't solely about Bush. It's about Green Day's inspiring of Bush hate. -_-
Protest the Hero.
Protest the Hero.
July 30th, 2006 at 06:05pm
Expressway To Yr Skull:
Cecilia:
Jesus Christ Supermarket:
They shouldn't be trying to act like adults is what i'm saying.

Everybody does it at 13 I think.. Confused

If you don't know anything about politics don't bring it up, don't talk about something you know NOTHING about. That's common sense, and that's why they're stupid.

That's common sense, but that's an adult behavior.
Not teenager's.
And what makes you think you understand 13 year olds better than i do. I'M FOURTEEN.
13 year olds aren't babies, they know what common sense is, and if they don't have it by then they are just DUMB.

Wow. A whole year's difference in age. That really makes a difference. -_- You can be older than somebody, but that doesn't always make you smarter than the younger one.
new.slang
Idiot
new.slang
July 30th, 2006 at 06:12pm
Yes, I think Green Day inspires "Bush hate". I mean, so many kids follow Billie Joe and look up to him, they trust him (dunno why) he shows a glamorous and alternative lifestyle that some of his fans envy. It's like you've been listening to a band for years and when they finally really have something to say you're probably going to listen. So, when you hear somebody's opinion and it stirs something inside of you, you've been inspired. I personally don't think that it's wrong. Green Day opened up some eyes. It's just the lack of education that goes with it. Like, so, okay Green Day made you realize that Bush might be fucking up then you should do some god damn research and make sure you're not being ignorant. Just my opinion. Smile

Oh and

BUSH SUX MAJOR lmfao lmfao
Element
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Element
July 31st, 2006 at 12:53pm
I bet some people orbably do because if they absoluteley are a HUGE fan of Green Day, then they might want to believe what they believe. Very Happy
Expressway To Yr Skull
King For A Couple Of Days
Expressway To Yr Skull
July 31st, 2006 at 02:42pm
I am Skully.:
Expressway To Yr Skull:
Cecilia:
They shouldn't be trying to act like adults is what i'm saying.

Everybody does it at 13 I think.. Confused

If you don't know anything about politics don't bring it up, don't talk about something you know NOTHING about. That's common sense, and that's why they're stupid.

That's common sense, but that's an adult behavior.
Not teenager's.
And what makes you think you understand 13 year olds better than i do. I'M FOURTEEN.
13 year olds aren't babies, they know what common sense is, and if they don't have it by then they are just DUMB.

Wow. A whole year's difference in age. That really makes a difference. -_- You can be older than somebody, but that doesn't always make you smarter than the younger one.
I never said it does. But i sure as hell as quite similar to the person i was a year ago in my political standpoint, at least.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
August 4th, 2006 at 08:08am
i remember at the concert billie joe said "and i am mr george w bush"... there were many a boo. i wonder how many of those people didn't know about Bush
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
August 4th, 2006 at 08:12am
I don't even hate Bush. His not my president (I'm not one of those anti bush going "BUSH AINT MY PRESIDENT" Im serious im aussie lol) But he still influences stuff that happens here. Politics aren't my favourite type of people but they're certainly not my most disliked. I guess it's a few reasons really. Before AI people didn't have much to complain about Bush. I got older and got more understanding of the world and yes Green Day opened my eyes a bit.

Also news programs exaggerate and the media. And also I admit I'm 14 I barely watch the news so I don't know everything that's going on. So I don't hate Bush at all. Any president in the white house will be paid out by rock bands and everyone else.
i worship billie joe
i worship billie joe
August 25th, 2006 at 01:26pm
yes i think so but ive always dislike bush
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
August 25th, 2006 at 04:06pm
i dont hate Bush, but i do think the Green Day have no idea what its like to go to war, and people should find they're own opinions on the man, and anyway its not realy Bush that runs USA its people like Colin Powel,
Register