Bush Hate, Inspired By Green Day?

AuthorMessage
punk bitch
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punk bitch
July 24th, 2006 at 01:28am
Well I think Kerry would'ev been better then Bush....But thats only my opinion.....I dont care for Bush at all. Green Day or no Green Day.
Mgasp!
Geek
Mgasp!
July 24th, 2006 at 01:29am
ewwwwww people who like Bush.....sorry I just cant stand him also it as nothing to do with Green Day its actually why I got into them
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
July 24th, 2006 at 01:31am
I dont actually think that Bush is doing a half bad job at president, but that's just my veiw.
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
July 24th, 2006 at 01:32am
no.. Green Day did NOT startthe anti Bush thing, since Neil Young, Dixie Chicks and otehrs were doing it.

Oh... and that bugs me about Green Day, they kinda dissed the Dixie Chicks and I couldn't understand why since the Chicks spoke up against Bush before Green Day and broke ground for band's like Green Day and Pearl Jam to voice their own opinions without getting slaughter as the Chicks did when Natale voiced her opinion.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
July 24th, 2006 at 02:00pm
Cheekie Ellie [Elliepop]:
Bittersweet:
people hated bush before green day. they just fuelled the fire.

I agree,well thats the case with me. I was paying attention to politics and I disliked Bush even before Green Day came out with American Idiot.

i dont even live in the states, and before GD, i was watching BBC with my dad, and his way of manipulating america pissed me off.

he should get fucked. green day gave those without a voice an opportunity to rise with them and be heard. yep. thats what i think :]

yeah, I am european and I dislike him.I agree with you,but its dumb that some people started to dislike him just coz Green Day does
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 24th, 2006 at 02:03pm
sampalletband:
no.. Green Day did NOT startthe anti Bush thing, since Neil Young, Dixie Chicks and otehrs were doing it.

Oh... and that bugs me about Green Day, they kinda dissed the Dixie Chicks and I couldn't understand why since the Chicks spoke up against Bush before Green Day and broke ground for band's like Green Day and Pearl Jam to voice their own opinions without getting slaughter as the Chicks did when Natale voiced her opinion.

it wasn't what she said it was how and where she said it
GD said what they wanted on US soil , the Chicks were over seas when they started dissing Bush.

(thast not my opinion , i could really care less about what she said)
SWIS
SWIS
July 24th, 2006 at 02:16pm
Power to the Peaceful:
It's idiotic if someone hates bush because of Green Day. They're not political. Anyone can say, "War is bad. Bush is bad. Fuck America."
Their political message [if you can even call it one] isn't telling a lot, or saying why they're hating them. So, we've now got 9 year olds hating bush, because Green Day does. They have no idea what he's done, and what he hasn't done.
The reason I hate Bush [I am aware I am not American, but I still hate the man] is because I have learned about him on my own. I've watched CNN and seen the things he's done. Also, Anti-Flag infulenced me a lot, and taught me a lot of horrible things he's done to the world, and the U.S. -cough-One Trillion dollars spent on weapons, instead of schooling, hospitals etc-cough-

I was gonna say something like that but you said it already so yeah exactly what you said basically......except I am American...

I hate him not only because of the whole One Trillion Dollars thing...the government sux these days. Everything is for war lately and the gov doesn't seem to notice all these other disasters and problems going on in our own country.
And all those families he's torn apart with the war. He says he cares but he doesn't. He hasn't lost anyone really. He doesn't know how it feels to get that letter or phone call saying that you brother or son or husband has just died overseas. It's horrible. My brother's best friend and our neighbor was sent over there. He hasn't died yet but still we haven't seen him in nearly five years now because of this all. And he's changed. Peoples minds get fucked up from what they've seen and done, even if they did survive. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder can torment and torture millions of the survivors and ruin there lifes just as it has done in Vietnam leaving many people in mental institutions and out on the streets homeless all because of Bush's want to take over with his imperialistic ideas.
And Anti-Flag was a huge influence...they really told about what was going on. Not just saying that they hate him but actually giving reasons they didn't just flat out say "i fucking hate you"
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 24th, 2006 at 02:52pm
SWIS:
Power to the Peaceful:
It's idiotic if someone hates bush because of Green Day. They're not political. Anyone can say, "War is bad. Bush is bad. Fuck America."
Their political message [if you can even call it one] isn't telling a lot, or saying why they're hating them. So, we've now got 9 year olds hating bush, because Green Day does. They have no idea what he's done, and what he hasn't done.
The reason I hate Bush [I am aware I am not American, but I still hate the man] is because I have learned about him on my own. I've watched CNN and seen the things he's done. Also, Anti-Flag infulenced me a lot, and taught me a lot of horrible things he's done to the world, and the U.S. -cough-One Trillion dollars spent on weapons, instead of schooling, hospitals etc-cough-

I was gonna say something like that but you said it already so yeah exactly what you said basically......except I am American...

I hate him not only because of the whole One Trillion Dollars thing...the government sux these days. Everything is for war lately and the gov doesn't seem to notice all these other disasters and problems going on in our own country.
And all those families he's torn apart with the war. He says he cares but he doesn't. He hasn't lost anyone really. He doesn't know how it feels to get that letter or phone call saying that you brother or son or husband has just died overseas. It's horrible. My brother's best friend and our neighbor was sent over there. He hasn't died yet but still we haven't seen him in nearly five years now because of this all. And he's changed. Peoples minds get fucked up from what they've seen and done, even if they did survive. Post Traumatic Stress Disorder can torment and torture millions of the survivors and ruin there lifes just as it has done in Vietnam leaving many people in mental institutions and out on the streets homeless all because of Bush's want to take over with his imperialistic ideas.
And Anti-Flag was a huge influence...they really told about what was going on. Not just saying that they hate him but actually giving reasons they didn't just flat out say "i fucking hate you"

You can't blame Green Day for some "9 year olds hating Bush". They always said they wanna make people think, but not what to think.

And I don't think there are that many people, who hate him because of Green Day and with no reason behind it.
Of course there are, there are always people who have no clue. That's nothing new. I think either they're to young to understand it, or they follow their Idols blind and copy their opinion/attitude.

And that's it. [Young] People follow their Idols. You can't really help it and you can't Green Day.
Spike
Geek
Spike
July 24th, 2006 at 03:23pm
Personally, I couldn't care less why other people hate Bush. Not really my business.
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
July 24th, 2006 at 03:33pm
you cant blame green day for expressing their opinions.. everyone has them.. (well the MAJORITY of ppl have them...) and they just express them through their songs and holiday (although basically) DOES give reasons "kill all the fags that dont aggree" and we all know george bush dislikes gay people and people who dont aggree with him... ect ect...
but at the end of the day alot of people think oh, green day hate bush... i wonder why and go read stupid white men or something and find out the actuall reasons...
and actually living in the UK i have alot of reasons to hate bush personally for dragging his and OUR country to war with iraq even though there were mass protests everywhere trying to stop this and none of the polititions (as usuall) listened.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 25th, 2006 at 12:03am
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
I liked Bush before AI and I still like him. My parents liked Bush, so I liked Bush. Then 9/11 happened and I started paying attention to the news. Now I know whats going on in the world. But I still like Bush. Green Day didn't change my opinion and never will. The only thing that will change my political views, is if Bush fucks up. Or should I say, if I think he fucks up. Ya, he has made some mistakes but everyone does. People need to form there own opinion, instead of following their icons.

its soo good to see some one who isnt conforming to what everyone else thinks.

well done oi. im very proud of you :]

oh thanks. Smile
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 25th, 2006 at 12:04am
the real whatsername:
I dont actually think that Bush is doing a half bad job at president, but that's just my veiw.

Cool...... Cool
Girlygirl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Girlygirl
July 25th, 2006 at 01:44am
Yeah, some personne dont't like Bush because there favorite band do but that's there choise!

Like me I hate him but that is not because green day do!!
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
July 25th, 2006 at 02:03pm
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
I liked Bush before AI and I still like him. My parents liked Bush, so I liked Bush. Then 9/11 happened and I started paying attention to the news. Now I know whats going on in the world. But I still like Bush. Green Day didn't change my opinion and never will. The only thing that will change my political views, is if Bush fucks up. Or should I say, if I think he fucks up. Ya, he has made some mistakes but everyone does. People need to form there own opinion, instead of following their icons.

oh thanks. Smile

I agree that you still remain different,but I dont agree with your opinion
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 26th, 2006 at 01:29am
i dont think anyone's blaming green day like you all seem to think, i think we're all just saying that the people listening to it are stupid and dont think for themselves.

at least i know that's the direction i was looking at it in.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
July 26th, 2006 at 09:46pm
Bittersweet:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:

oh thanks. Smile

I know. I also respect your opinion even though I don't agree with.
White Riot
White Riot
July 26th, 2006 at 09:59pm
I've hated Bush since he got into office. I knew he was a fucking moron and I was 9.
Green Day didn't make me hate Bush,not at all. I'd say they helped me realize more about him, but its me thats made up my mind about this. Not Green Day.
Green Day doesn't even influence my opinion.
(Now The Clash on the other hand....)
White Riot
White Riot
July 26th, 2006 at 10:03pm

This topic didn't make me mad until I read that.
Conforming?
Now, granted some people may be just be "conforming" because they are insecure on their own views, but just because alot of us have the opinion doesn't mean we're conformist. We just share similar views.
I hate that damn word.
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 27th, 2006 at 01:05am
White Riot:

This topic didn't make me mad until I read that.
Conforming?
Now, granted some people may be just be "conforming" because they are insecure on their own views, but just because alot of us have the opinion doesn't mean we're conformist. We just share similar views.
I hate that damn word.

so true. hating bush isn't being a "conformist" if you actually have good reason, and i can definatley see why so many people do!

but i still believe that a lot of yougner people who say they hate bush have no idea why. not ALL of them, but a lot of them. because that's one of the new things these days.

the trend whore's checklist:
- hate bush [check]
- get a haircut that resembles an animal dying on my head [un-check]
- listen to a lot of shitty pop-emo bands [un-check]
- cut myself and pretend i have a shitty life [un-check]

dammit! only 1 for 4! i'm not cool enough!!!
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
July 27th, 2006 at 05:17pm
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Bittersweet:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:
Stuck_On_Green_Day:

oh thanks. Smile

I know. I also respect your opinion even though I don't agree with.

thats the best, too bad some people dont think the same way
Register