Michake
August 8th, 2006 at 09:43pm
ha i know, who ever woulda guessed...ha off topic again...see u in pm world
asthenia.
Falling In Love With The Board
asthenia.

Blog
August 8th, 2006 at 11:40pm
hmm...I think that Castaway, Desensitized, 16, Paper Lanterns, Stuart and the Ave, and Ha Ha You're Dead are awesome overlooked songs.
stargazer93
Geek
stargazer93
August 9th, 2006 at 01:07pm
well in my opinion i think that insomniac is sort of overlooked. i know it has geekstinkbreath, brain stew, jaded, stuck with me, and walking contradiction but all the other songs on the cd are overlooked. nobody ever talks about them.
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
August 12th, 2006 at 02:24pm
FOD182:
Cigarettes And Valentines:
I think No One Knows is such a great song...

..yet so underrated. Neutral

yeah, i agree, i love theintro with the bass... some parts reminds me of "evry breath u take" by police Dno . they have so many underrated songs and about scattered and som others... i have seen them lived (and they were great) radio/TV ppl should listen more green day underratd songs, i think some underrated song are much better than "known" songs.

ixlovexbilliexjoe:
I think the songs on Insomniac that weren't singles were overlooked, and there were some awesome songs on there.

Combine these two and you get Stuart and the Avenue

Great bass intro
On Insomniac

Fucking fantastic and over looked song.
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
August 12th, 2006 at 02:25pm
katie's not grey:
hmm...I think that Castaway, Desensitized, 16, Paper Lanterns, Stuart and the Ave, and Ha Ha You're Dead are awesome overlooked songs.

I concur.
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 12th, 2006 at 02:32pm
Desensitized, definitely.
Westbound Sign.
No One Knows.
1000 Hours.
Castaway.
Coming Clean.
Having a Blast.
Letterbomb.
J.A.R [I love the end.]
Lots more of them, which is sad.
Ex.Of.A.Freak.-TCD
Ex.Of.A.Freak.-TCD

Blog
August 12th, 2006 at 02:39pm
Give Me Novacaine and Desenstized (sp?) definitely
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
August 12th, 2006 at 03:03pm
Walking Alone and The Grouch and No Pride. Those are 3 very awesome songs, along with almost everything on Kerplunk! and 1039/SOSH
*~troutdancer~*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*~troutdancer~*
August 12th, 2006 at 03:20pm
she, reject, jackass, 80, the judge's daughter and one for the razorbacks and loads more tooooooooo
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 12th, 2006 at 05:50pm
Melancholy Jubilation:
Walking Alone and The Grouch and No Pride. Those are 3 very awesome songs, along with almost everything on Kerplunk! and 1039/SOSH
Oh yeah I forgot those. Walking Alone is one of my absolute favorites. No Pride has great lyrics, great intro, great melody... the song is awesome.
Minority_Under_Dog
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
August 12th, 2006 at 08:37pm
stargazer93:
Have you ever noticed that Green Day has had a lot of hits in there time? Well you should have but i dont think that they use filler songs but just a lot of overlooked classics Cool For example: On International Superhits, songs like JAR and She are hardly mentioned yet theyre on Green Day's greatest hits. Or how about Welcome To Paradise? Its on the cd and it even has a rare version of it on "Kerplunk" and these songs are all pieces of Green Day's greatest work. But usually everyones talking about American Idiot. I know it was an awesome storytelling emotional record but even that cd has overlooked songs on it. For ex: Give Me Novacaine and Extraordinary Girl are hardly mentioned. I know they arent big radio friendly hits like Wmuwse of bobd, but a song is a song and good songs deserve to be recognized. Some other songs include Stuck With Me, Last Ride In, Waiting, Maria, Macy's Day Parade and many others are hardly even taled about so that's why i made this thread. For songs that arent recognized and should be. If u have a green day song that u think needs post it feel free to post it.

On the radio here I'd say Welcome to Paradise is the most played Green Day song (Dookie version). They used to play American Idiot songs a bunch but now they only play American Idiot and Holiday occasionally and sometimes Letterbomb! The Hits station played Give Me Novicane and it reached number 1 on there stupid countdown everynight for a week (this girl at school told me who knows Im obsessed. I couldnt listen to that station)

I'd have to say....my top songs aren't played alot. Andriod is one of my favorites and I dunno if they've ever played it live. I also love Stuart and the Avenue, Armatage Shanks, Bab's Uvula Who? (ok everything on Insomniac)

I also agree with Maria and I think Hitchin' a Ride and Nice Guys Finish Last are overlooked, along with Platypus, The Grouch, Take Back, Worry Rock, Uptight, and Reject because of Good Riddance being such a hit. Personally its not that great of a song. I like the origanal version a lot better.

I also love Road To Acceptance, I love everything about it and The Judges Daughter. And much more. Cool
stargazer93
Geek
stargazer93
August 12th, 2006 at 09:31pm
Yeah there is a lot of overlooked songs. Pretty much everything from th 2 EPS and the first two full-length records and insomniac nimrod warning and shenanigans (especially insomniac and shenanigans). There are 4 main albums and they are dookie, nimrod, super hits and american idiot. bullet in a bible is sorta in between. its too new to be overlooked but there is a copy at our kmart that has been there for months! but nimrod is also sort of overlooked other than hitchin a ride and good riddance. worry rock is very overlooked and its one of my favorites. And besides geek stink breath, walking contradiction, and brainstew/jaded insomniac is VERY overlooked for an album with hits on it. And JAR is a good song 2 but no one talks about it. And this is the reason i made this thread. So ppl can talk about other songs by the band other than whatever is released on dookie and american idiot and all the big boys. Such as kerplunk 39/smoothed out and insomniac and last but not least warning and shenanigans which u never hear on the radio. They would rather play BOBD or holiday. and in my opinion are we the waiting/st jimmy and give me novacaine and homecoming would be awesome on the radio but everyone talks about the other idiot songs. those i just listed are overlooked. and i have never seen extraordinary girl get any recognition anywhere. its not my fav but still its green day!
Lissie!
Lissie!

Blog
August 13th, 2006 at 10:55am
Letterbomb.

They surely had loads of hits with American Idiot, but I prefer Letterbomb from that album.

Maybe that's just me. :/
CRASH!!
Idiot
CRASH!!
August 13th, 2006 at 06:53pm
Stuart and the Avenue:
FOD182:
Cigarettes And Valentines:
I think No One Knows is such a great song...

..yet so underrated. Neutral

yeah, i agree, i love theintro with the bass... some parts reminds me of "evry breath u take" by police Dno . they have so many underrated songs and about scattered and som others... i have seen them lived (and they were great) radio/TV ppl should listen more green day underratd songs, i think some underrated song are much better than "known" songs.

ixlovexbilliexjoe:
I think the songs on Insomniac that weren't singles were overlooked, and there were some awesome songs on there.

Combine these two and you get Stuart and the Avenue

Great bass intro
On Insomniac

Fucking fantastic and over looked song.

i can play it on my bass, its cool
||:Minority Madness:||
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
||:Minority Madness:||
August 13th, 2006 at 07:33pm
Minority_Under_Dog:
stargazer93:
Have you ever noticed that Green Day has had a lot of hits in there time? Well you should have but i dont think that they use filler songs but just a lot of overlooked classics Cool For example: On International Superhits, songs like JAR and She are hardly mentioned yet theyre on Green Day's greatest hits. Or how about Welcome To Paradise? Its on the cd and it even has a rare version of it on "Kerplunk" and these songs are all pieces of Green Day's greatest work. But usually everyones talking about American Idiot. I know it was an awesome storytelling emotional record but even that cd has overlooked songs on it. For ex: Give Me Novacaine and Extraordinary Girl are hardly mentioned. I know they arent big radio friendly hits like Wmuwse of bobd, but a song is a song and good songs deserve to be recognized. Some other songs include Stuck With Me, Last Ride In, Waiting, Maria, Macy's Day Parade and many others are hardly even taled about so that's why i made this thread. For songs that arent recognized and should be. If u have a green day song that u think needs post it feel free to post it.

On the radio here I'd say Welcome to Paradise is the most played Green Day song (Dookie version). They used to play American Idiot songs a bunch but now they only play American Idiot and Holiday occasionally and sometimes Letterbomb! The Hits station played Give Me Novicane and it reached number 1 on there stupid countdown everynight for a week (this girl at school told me who knows Im obsessed. I couldnt listen to that station)

I'd have to say....my top songs aren't played alot. Andriod is one of my favorites and I dunno if they've ever played it live. I also love Stuart and the Avenue, Armatage Shanks, Bab's Uvula Who? (ok everything on Insomniac)

I also agree with Maria and I think Hitchin' a Ride and Nice Guys Finish Last are overlooked, along with Platypus, The Grouch, Take Back, Worry Rock, Uptight, and Reject because of Good Riddance being such a hit. Personally its not that great of a song. I like the origanal version a lot better.

I also love Road To Acceptance, I love everything about it and The Judges Daughter. And much more. Cool

You have radio stations that play Letterbomb! Woo. Go Letterbomb. They never play it here.

I like the songs you mentioned plus Paper Lanterns and Pulling Teeth.
stargazer93
Geek
stargazer93
August 13th, 2006 at 09:17pm
||:Minority MadnessNeutral|:
Minority_Under_Dog:
stargazer93:

You have radio stations that play Letterbomb! Woo. Go Letterbomb. They never play it here.

I like the songs you mentioned plus Paper Lanterns and Pulling Teeth.
Well i think its cool that they actually play something other than AI BOBD WMUWSE and holiday on the radio.
Addison Montgomery.
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
August 16th, 2006 at 05:08am
Yeah but Dookie and American Idiot are the 'most popular' or whatever.People don't always listen to the whole album or some songs.Some people don't like certain songs because of whatever reason and they don't mention them.And different opinions count.
lightknight54100
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
lightknight54100
August 16th, 2006 at 12:36pm
methinks that the song "Green Day" is overlooked. i mean you cant really find it anywhere...can you?
stargazer93
Geek
stargazer93
August 16th, 2006 at 10:00pm
i havent even heard green day (i know its a crime) but for their band name it looks like it would be one of their most popular songs but no one EVER talks about it...but u can talk bout it here...
Vampiric Acid
Idiot
Vampiric Acid
August 20th, 2006 at 03:00pm
hello everyone i am jinx...
i think that Panic Song is an amazing song full of lyrics that are so true to the way the word is and what the world is...the world is a sick machine breeding a mass of shit...it so is, the world is a fucked up place ...
Register