Ask Armstrong!

AuthorMessage
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
November 9th, 2006 at 04:56pm
Dear Dope Feiend,
You can will the hole with me and the gang.
Love,
BJA
------
Dear Beeje,
My friends think I'm a prep, but I know I'm not. They insist that I am the farthest thing from punk. Can you help me?
Love,
Wannabe Punk
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
November 9th, 2006 at 05:05pm
One Nut Wonder:

Dear Beeje,
My friends think I'm a prep, but I know I'm not. They insist that I am the farthest thing from punk. Can you help me?
Love,
Wannabe Punk

Dear Wannabe Punk,

Punk is not a stlye or a behaviour, it is a state of mind, as long as you know you're punk, who gives a fuck what others think? If in doubt, just think to yourself, "What would BJA do?"

Yours,

Punk as fuck.

greendayjunkie:
Dear Billie Joe,
There is some people that annoy me to the point I wanna hurl abuse at them and tell them to stop being sad bitches, should I just let rip or do you have some anger control tips?

Fluffy.

Dear Fluffy,

I suggest managing your anger in one of either two ways:

a.) Get so fucked up that you don't give a shit anymore or

b.) Get in there and smack the bastards a headbutt. Fizz

Your little tiger.

------------------

Dear Bill,

yes, I agree, you were a cute little bastard back then, you make me want your beef. tehe However! You are also cute now, and I would dearly love to get my hands on a video of the secret show you played at The Warfield, in fact, it is my life's mission to obtain this show. Do you have any tips on how to find it??

Yours,

TP Lover.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
November 9th, 2006 at 05:09pm
Dear TP Lover,
Maybe you should ask the tight bastards at gDLo, I know one of the smarmy little fuckers have it, give 'em a good kick in the chuff.

Beej

------
Dear Billiam
the next time you come to the UK i have a plan, it includes a megaphone and a Batman and Robin outfit.. maybe a tuba player, what do you think?

Cat woman
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
November 9th, 2006 at 05:14pm
Dear Catwoman,
I would like to know more about your plan. Call me and tell me more.
Yours truly,
BJA
-------
Dear Billie Joe,
I got really trashed last night and I can't remember what I did. My friends said I did something involving a can of lighterfluid and a match, but I can't figure out what it I did. Also the garbage cans were found melted this morning. Can you give me any tips on remembering the night before?
Love,
Trashy
Boosh Bananas
Geek
Boosh Bananas
November 9th, 2006 at 05:17pm
dear trashy,
i think its obvious what you did: you melted the trash cans!!! oh well never mind i did worse when i was younger.

dear billie joe,
will you run away with me and secretly marry me?
love Green Day Obsessed
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
November 9th, 2006 at 05:21pm
Dear Green Day Obssesed,
I'm sorry, but I can't. I'm already married to a beautiful woman. But, Tre might take you up on your offer.
Love,
BJA
------
Dear Billie Joe,
I can't listen to Good Riddance with out crying. Its just such a touching song. Could you help figure out a way to stop being so emotional?
Love,
CryBaby
Boosh Bananas
Geek
Boosh Bananas
November 9th, 2006 at 05:25pm
can you give me tre's number?
Milk
King For A Couple Of Days
Milk

Mibba Blog
November 9th, 2006 at 05:49pm
Dear CryBaby

Good Riddance is a very emotional song, and to help yourself stop crying, think of how everything is getting better. That's why I wrote the song, you know? To convince myself everything is going to get better.
Love, Billie Joe
----------------
Dear Billie Joe,
I'm a Mike obsessor, and I don't know what to do. He is always in my thoughts and it really bugs me. Can I meet him, perhaps?
Love, Mike-Obsessed
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
November 9th, 2006 at 05:56pm
Dear Mike-Obsessed,
You might be able to meet Mike at a concert if you're lucky. I mean he's not the type to pass up a fan who wants to talk to him. You'll just have to catch him at the right time.
Love,
BJA
-------
Dear Beeje,
I am deeply afraid of golf carts. I can't even get near one and my friend's think I'm stupid. Can you help me get over my fear?
Sincerly,
Scardy Cat
black_hawk_2009
Idiot
black_hawk_2009

Mibba
November 9th, 2006 at 06:06pm
Dear Scaredy Cat,

The answer to your delimma is simple. Simply have a friend place your prized posession in a golf cart and start driving away with it. You'll be running after it guaranteed and totally over your fear!

Yours Truly,

Billie Joe

-------------------------------------------------------

Dear Billie,

I'm a horrible driver! apart from never driving again, what can I do to assure that I don't knock out any pedestrians anymore with a car?

Love,

Car Wreck Waiting to Happen
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
November 9th, 2006 at 06:17pm
Dear Car Wreck to Happen,
Just go to classes again. They will surely help you. And make sure next time you drive, stay off the side walk because you don't know who you might hit next.
Yours truly,
BJA
------
Dear Beeje,
My dad broke all of my Green Day cds because he said you guys were a bad influence. He said that any band that cusses that much shouldn't be allowed out in public. Can you help me get more GD cds with out him finding out?
Sincerly,
CDCatastophy
Boosh Bananas
Geek
Boosh Bananas
November 9th, 2006 at 06:22pm
dear cd catastrophy,
if you must i could send you some but they would have to put in you real name other wise i cant send them and your address

dear bj, please help me!!! im on the verge of bashing someone around the head at my school coz they are all assholes
love Green Day Obsessed
One Nut Wonder
Geek
One Nut Wonder

Mibba
November 9th, 2006 at 06:25pm
Dear Green Day Obsessed,
You shouldn't knock anybody out just yet. If they get really bad then you can.
Yours truely,
BJA
-------
Dear Beeje,
My mom died recently and there's this humongous hole in my heart I can't seem to fill. Can you help me?
Sincerly,
Spot
Boosh Bananas
Geek
Boosh Bananas
November 9th, 2006 at 06:31pm
dear spot, i am really sorry about your loss, what you are feeling is normal, thats what i felt when i lost my dad. it will heal with time as everything does. i know this doesnt sound like alot of advise but its the honest truth and if im wrong then you can call me a liar and get free merchandise for a year
Yours Truly
Billie Joe
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
November 9th, 2006 at 06:47pm
YOU NEED TO ASK A QUESTION
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
November 9th, 2006 at 11:43pm
One Nut Wonder:

Dear Beeje,
My mom died recently and there's this humongous hole in my heart I can't seem to fill. Can you help me?
Sincerly,
Spot

Dear Spot,

That's terrible. I'm extremely sorry to hear that, unfortunately I'm not good at this type of advice (ironic) but I wish the best.

Love, Beej.

------

Dear BJ,

I bet you looked sexy all rubbed up for football in high school. RIGHT? OMGyes

Love, Uhhuhhh..
Billie Joe's Sweetie
Falling In Love With The Board
Billie Joe's Sweetie
November 9th, 2006 at 11:51pm
Dear Uhhuhhh,

Helllllsss yeah! I brought SEXY BACK in High School.. fuck, I still am!

Glad you think of me like that!

Love,
Billie Joe

------------

Dear Billie Joe,
Do you secretely listen to N*SYNC?? ~~
Love,
G-G-G-GINA!
abnormalone2002
Falling In Love With The Board
abnormalone2002
November 9th, 2006 at 11:56pm
Dear G-G-G-Gina,
Whether I listen to N-sync or not is something the world may never know.
Sincerely,
Billie

-----------------------------------------------------------Dear Billie,
I'm gay and I want to tell my mom. Any tips on what to say?
Sincerely,
Confused
Milk
King For A Couple Of Days
Milk

Mibba Blog
November 10th, 2006 at 01:21am
Dear Confused,
You should trust that your mother will love you no matter what. If she doesn't accept that, then there is something wrong. I'm not going to tell you what to say, but you should probably be open about how you feel. If you are going to tell her straight up, you should probably open to her with something like, "Mom, there's something I've been maning to tell you," or like, "Mom, I need to tell you something," Society doesn't make life easy for homosexuals, but it's something you can't change. No matter what, you should always feel comfortable with yourself.
-Billie Joe
------------
Dear Billie Joe,
'Some one I know' is planning to run away to Oakland, is there anything I can do?
love, Hitchin' A Ride
Sumthin Smushi
Idiot
Sumthin Smushi
November 10th, 2006 at 05:58am
Dear Hitchin' A Ride,
is there a reason for this person to runaway in the first place? if u believe that its not a good enough reason, then try to convince your friend that its not a good idea, and its better to stay with people you know. if that person is not convinced, well, at least you tried your best. they will in time realize that you were somehow right.

Billie Joe.

-------------------------------
Dear Billie Joe,
there's a guy that i really like in my school, and we are real good friends. i've told my best friend bout him, and as a good friend, she was going to help me out. althought the past few days, i feel like she has been blowing me off, and everyone's been noticing her flirting with my crush, and it seriously pisses me off. AND she was also talking shit about my sister's bf, even thou she's supposed to be his bestfriend. am i over-reacting? wat shud i do??

love,
i-got-some-serious-issues Exclamation
Register