Roisin-Marie
King For A Couple Of Days
Roisin-Marie

Blog
November 28th, 2006 at 02:12pm
Dear dreamer,
Maybe you can see the future Fizz

dear Mike,
i'm having problems going to school.i just cant seem to do it.Any advice?
Love,
Roxy
Sunsh!ne.
Geek
Sunsh!ne.
December 1st, 2006 at 06:14pm
Dear Mike,
I love my best friend, Josh. What do I do?!? WTF do I do?????

LOvE,
Best friend-lover
Sunsh!ne.
Geek
Sunsh!ne.
December 1st, 2006 at 06:15pm
Tre cools guilty pleasure:
Dear dreamer,
Maybe you can see the future Fizz

dear Mike,
i'm having problems going to school.i just cant seem to do it.Any advice?
Love,
Roxy

Dear Roxy,
Screw school.
LOve,
Mike
Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
December 6th, 2006 at 01:23pm
Ya rly. -.-
SUNDAY-BLOODY-SUNDAY
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
SUNDAY-BLOODY-SUNDAY
December 6th, 2006 at 01:40pm
dear Suffering Slowly,
beat him up thts wat sibling where invented for! blare your music back! and if they fail take all his shitty music and throw them out the window it worked for me except it was tre with his britney spears tapes....
- Mike

_ _ _

dear Mike,
im goin insane im losing im turning into the basketcase! my friends dont like me anymore and they refuse to tell me why, my so called "classmates" are taking the piss out of mer coz im different and i wear really thick eyeliner and my parents dont approve of the music i listen to which includes you guys sex pistols the clash and the offspring and its really annoying and my head hurts a lot now from thnking so much! my only escape is my music and my room! wat should i do they keep yelling at me and i thnk theyre gonna disown me....
love the lonly girl tht has no escape or life.
Binky.
Idiot
Binky.
December 6th, 2006 at 01:44pm
=__________________________________________________=
Arcane-Inamorata
Arcane-Inamorata

Mibba
December 7th, 2006 at 07:23pm
Xx-i-wanna-be-alone-xx:
dear Suffering Slowly,
beat him up thts wat sibling where invented for! blare your music back! and if they fail take all his shitty music and throw them out the window it worked for me except it was tre with his britney spears tapes....
- Mike

_ _ _

dear Mike,
im goin insane im losing im turning into the basketcase! my friends dont like me anymore and they refuse to tell me why, my so called "classmates" are taking the piss out of mer coz im different and i wear really thick eyeliner and my parents dont approve of the music i listen to which includes you guys sex pistols the clash and the offspring and its really annoying and my head hurts a lot now from thnking so much! my only escape is my music and my room! wat should i do they keep yelling at me and i thnk theyre gonna disown me....
love the lonly girl tht has no escape or life.

Dear Lonely girl:
I'll adopt you. Coffee
Love Mike

Dear Mike:
I have this "friend" but lately I haven't been able to stand her at all. Everything she does annoys me. What do I do about it?
-Worst friend ever!
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 04:17am
Dear Worst Friend ever,
Take a break from your friend, and eventually you'll realize how much you enjoy her company.
Love, Mike
-------------------------
Dear Mike,
Lately I've been unable to stand life. I've been freaking out about death, and my dad's girlfriend (Who I'm really close to) has HIV and a flesh eating disorder, and I don't want her to die. I'm freaking out about my grandparents, I don't want to go to sleep, cause I don't want to wake up dead.
I'm am afraid my dad is going to die, and when he does, then Green Day is next, and then it's me and I'm going to be dead. I'm afraid that you are going to die before the next album. I'm seriously scared about this, and all I can do it try to make up for my crappy lifestyle. I'm only 14 and I think I'm like 99! I think I might die tomorrow.
Love, I don't want to die
LadyLuna
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
LadyLuna
December 28th, 2006 at 04:38pm
Dear I don't want to die,

It's natural to think about death. I went through a similar time as you when my friend Jason died in a car crash (which is what the song 'J.A.R' is about). I kept thinking that it'd be my sisters or my mom that would die next, then I started to believe that when I saw Billie or Tre get in a car that it would be the last time I saw them. I swear for about two months after Jason died I would verge on a panic attack if someone I cared about said they were going to get in a car to go anywhere. I was really freaked out. One day I got so freaked out when Billie said he was thinking of buying a car that he snapped and told me to "stop being such a f-ing idiot!". I left at that point and just hid myself away from everybody. About two-hours later Billie and Tre came into my room, sat down and said something which I still tell myself whenever I get paranoid about anyone I know about dying. They said "everybody dies someday, but d'you know what? We're not going to die anytime soon. We are careful, no matter what we do or how we do it or how much we do it, we look after each other and we make sure everything goes as safely as possible. Yeah, you can drop dead at any moment, but that is really f-ing unlikely, and that's why you have to live your life as best you can."

I really took that last statement to heart, and so should you. Yep, you're going to die someday but that's why you have to live life to the fullest, get the most out of it while you still can. Don't let the fear of death stop you living your life, let it help you live life in the way you want to. I'm sorry to hear about your dad's girlfriend, but if you really like her that much then make sure the three of you have a blast together and enjoy what time you have left with each other. About your grandparents, well, just enjoy their company. It'll be hard to lose them but don't worry bout them, okay? I don't know if you're religious or not, but try talking to someone who is. I know it may sound weird coming from me of all people, but lets face it, the Athiest view of death isn't the most uplifting so just talk to religious types, try to find some sort of comfort within them.

Also, talk to your family! They probably won't like thinking about death themselves, but if you all sit and talk you'll wind up feeling a hell of a lot better about the subject matter yourself. Take my word on that one, I had a lot of group talks in the end after Jason's death and it really did make me feel better. If I can say one other thing to take to heart about life and death, then it will be this little life motto: 'no regrets'. Don't regret anything that happens and enjoy the ride that is life, it's the only thing you can do.

Oh, and me, Billie and Tre aren't planning on dying anytime soon, trust me. Wink

--Mike

-----------------------------------
Dear Mike,

Have you ever had a crush on a member of the same sex? I do, but I'm not sure of what to make of it, or what I should do...What advice can you give me?

-Confuesed
Arcane-Inamorata
Arcane-Inamorata

Mibba
January 4th, 2007 at 10:01pm
LadyLuna:
Dear I don't want to die,

It's natural to think about death. I went through a similar time as you when my friend Jason died in a car crash (which is what the song 'J.A.R' is about). I kept thinking that it'd be my sisters or my mom that would die next, then I started to believe that when I saw Billie or Tre get in a car that it would be the last time I saw them. I swear for about two months after Jason died I would verge on a panic attack if someone I cared about said they were going to get in a car to go anywhere. I was really freaked out. One day I got so freaked out when Billie said he was thinking of buying a car that he snapped and told me to "stop being such a f-ing idiot!". I left at that point and just hid myself away from everybody. About two-hours later Billie and Tre came into my room, sat down and said something which I still tell myself whenever I get paranoid about anyone I know about dying. They said "everybody dies someday, but d'you know what? We're not going to die anytime soon. We are careful, no matter what we do or how we do it or how much we do it, we look after each other and we make sure everything goes as safely as possible. Yeah, you can drop dead at any moment, but that is really f-ing unlikely, and that's why you have to live your life as best you can."

I really took that last statement to heart, and so should you. Yep, you're going to die someday but that's why you have to live life to the fullest, get the most out of it while you still can. Don't let the fear of death stop you living your life, let it help you live life in the way you want to. I'm sorry to hear about your dad's girlfriend, but if you really like her that much then make sure the three of you have a blast together and enjoy what time you have left with each other. About your grandparents, well, just enjoy their company. It'll be hard to lose them but don't worry bout them, okay? I don't know if you're religious or not, but try talking to someone who is. I know it may sound weird coming from me of all people, but lets face it, the Athiest view of death isn't the most uplifting so just talk to religious types, try to find some sort of comfort within them.

Also, talk to your family! They probably won't like thinking about death themselves, but if you all sit and talk you'll wind up feeling a hell of a lot better about the subject matter yourself. Take my word on that one, I had a lot of group talks in the end after Jason's death and it really did make me feel better. If I can say one other thing to take to heart about life and death, then it will be this little life motto: 'no regrets'. Don't regret anything that happens and enjoy the ride that is life, it's the only thing you can do.

Oh, and me, Billie and Tre aren't planning on dying anytime soon, trust me. Wink

--Mike

-----------------------------------
Dear Mike,

Have you ever had a crush on a member of the same sex? I do, but I'm not sure of what to make of it, or what I should do...What advice can you give me?

-Confuesed

Dear Confuesed:
Although I cannot say I have had a crush on a member of the same sex, I have been curious. Maybe, before deciding anything, think about if its an actual emotional attraction or just lust. As far as I'm concerned, if you have to question it, then you are probably not homosexual.
- Love your friend, Mike

Dear Mike;
What are your thoughts on abortion?
Love, Can't Think of Something Witty
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
January 4th, 2007 at 10:31pm
Dear Can't Think of Something Witty,
My views are my own. I belive that death is wrong, sure, but there are certain circumstances where it might be the only choice. I'd leave it up to the mother though.
-Mike
------------------------
Dear Mike,
I like this guy alot. I can't say I love him because I've only been on one date with him, but I definately see potential with us. I'm not the only one who thinks that either. I'm just not sure what he thinks. To tell you the truth, I've been feeling quite annoying whenever I talk to him, as if he doesn't want to talk to me. Maybe it's because my mind isn't trying to get my hopes up or something, so that whatever happens I won't get let down. I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to feel annoying, but I don't want to lose him at the same time.... =\
Sincerely,
-Confuzzled and Annoying.
Psyche Adrenaline
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Psyche Adrenaline

Mibba Blog
January 15th, 2007 at 02:53am
Deear confuzzled and annoying,
Just talk to him about it, tell him to be honest and ask if he's ignoring you.
With love,
mike *hugs*
----------------------------

Dear Bass Playing god,

I have an odd obsession with my guitar...i will sit and stare at it for hours, causing me to not get anything done...any help??

--chocolate milk
Arcane-Inamorata
Arcane-Inamorata

Mibba
January 16th, 2007 at 11:59am
Dear Chocolate Milk,
Cover it with a blanket when you have stuff to do, or lock it up and make someone keep the key with them until you have everything done.
Love; The Bass Playing God

---------------------------------------------

Dear Mike,
I lost my car keys. Can you help me find them?
- The Pirate Queen
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
January 17th, 2007 at 05:58pm
Dear Pirate Queen,
I don't think little Mike is used for that function yet.
Love, The Big M
----------------
**There's isn't nearly as much spam in this thread as in the Billie one**
----------------
Dear Mike,
I'm thinking of getting a bass guitar, but I don't have alot of money. Do you have any suggestions?
- Fresh and tasty Milk
ha_ha_you're_screwed
Geek
ha_ha_you're_screwed

Mibba Blog
January 18th, 2007 at 02:42pm
Dear Fresh and Tasty Milk,
Steal one, it's always more fun that way.
Love, The Sex-I mean Mike......

Dear Mike,
I can't find my dog, what should I do?
Love, *ha*ha*your*screwed*
Psyche Adrenaline
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Psyche Adrenaline

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2007 at 01:28am
put up signs, have people look for him

call me and i will help you find him/her

my number is--531-4294

good luck

-bass playing god of punk rocking awesomness--mike dirnt
Psyche Adrenaline
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Psyche Adrenaline

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2007 at 01:29am
stupid me--

Dear bass playing god,
i lost my favorite pair of ducky pajama pants and my brand new converse. i think my best friend stole them...should i raid her house??

with x3s

-the girl who lives under your desk
ha_ha_you're_screwed
Geek
ha_ha_you're_screwed

Mibba Blog
January 20th, 2007 at 09:14am
Dear girl who lives under my desk- wait! What the fuck? I knew Tre was telling the truth....anywho,

Raid her house and if you find them, you have every right to strap her to a chair and make her listen to Fergilicous over and over again. You don't mess with the duckies.

- Bass playing God
ha_ha_you're_screwed
Geek
ha_ha_you're_screwed

Mibba Blog
January 20th, 2007 at 09:17am
Dear Mike fuckin' Dirnt,

This bitch in my class is trying to start a fight with me. I could easily kick her ass but I don't feel like getting kicked out of the school because of her, she's not worth it, what should I do?

- chick with serious hyper issues
RazorBlade...
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
RazorBlade...
January 20th, 2007 at 01:24pm
Dear Chick With Serious Hyper Issues (sounds a bit like Tre teehee)
Kick her ass out of school!! Go up town or a local park and beat the crap outta her!
Or, if you couls ignore her, but thants not as much fun.
Love
The Best Bassist Ever

Dear Best Bassist Ever,
Have you ever had the urge to hug a tree?
Love
#1 Tree Hugger (:
Register