How do you keep you're hair so blonde?
Your's truly
Forget me not
Jolly
Banned
Jolly
March 9th, 2008 at 07:39pm
dear mikeroni

my best friend who's like a sister to me was with a guy who's like a brother to me. they broke up and all but she calls him like every five minutes. that really bothers me and my friends that have the cells. one nite they got caught in his room but they didn't do it. his mom said 'why and the hell would he want to be with you. he only sees you at nite just to get some.' she stills calls him and bothers me bout it. what the hell should i do

love
the-gurl-who-wants-to-kick-her-friends-ass-so-bad Mad
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
May 19th, 2008 at 10:37pm
Dear:freak27
...uhh what?
do you think we ever will?

From: the girl that wishes she could meet Alie,Case,And tweenager
AliLynn
Geek
AliLynn
June 18th, 2008 at 10:55pm
the girl that wishes she could meet Alie,Case,And tweenager
sure, if you really want to (and have the gas money)
Mike

Dear Mike
I have a boyfriend but eveytime i am with him he makes me angry, just him beign there anoyes me! I really don't want to break up with him until i know why! should i dump him and if i should, what should i tell him?
love, girl with anoying boyfriend
sweetgreengirl
Idiot
sweetgreengirl
June 23rd, 2008 at 06:17pm
Dear girl with anoying boyfriend
Dump him, its not your problem if he is an ass.
Mike

Dear Mike
I have 100 dollars right now, what should I get? Or what should I do w them?
Xoxo
Me me me
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
June 26th, 2008 at 12:19am
Dear me me me,

Buy Stop Drop and Roll on vinyl

-Mike
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
July 1st, 2008 at 02:01am
Dear Mike,
I have a problem. I am hugely obsessed with vampires. I sometimes wish I was one. And alot of the time, I act like one. I don't like sunlight, I'm really pale, I think about drinking peoples' blood sometmes, and reading vampire books that talk about blood or thinking about blood makes me hungry, even after I just ate. What is wrong with me? What should I do (besides see a therapist)?
Yours forever,
Skylar
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 2nd, 2008 at 02:50am
Dear Skylar,
I honestly think it's just a phase and It'll pass. I know that saying sucks, and I hate it, but this is probably one of the times where it actually fits.

_Mike

(Skylar, aslo, sorry if Its annoying that I always happen to be the one giving you advice as Billie, Mike, or Tre. and i'm sure my advice-needings are annoying too)

Dear Mike,
I am supposed to be going to Rock N Roll school but, I didn't go toda because I wasn't feeling well, and I dont want to go tomorrow wither because I still dont. But my dad is paying and I really hate it when he gets mad at me.
grr.

-Kylee
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
July 2nd, 2008 at 07:27pm
Kylee,
It's okay if you don't feel well. Just tell him that you'll go the next day because you don't feel well, and if he doesn't understand just take the bulemic way out and make yourself throw up. That'll convince him.
Mike <3

(And I really don't mind. In fact, I always hope you'll be the one who gives me advice, because you're so good at it. And also, I like giving advice. No big deal.)
__________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Mike,
I keep getting pushed around by an annoying 8 year old. I know it sounds kinda lame, but if I don't comply to her EXACT wants and demands, or if I get mad at her, I'll be in more trouble than if UI shot my neighbor. Everyone always takes her side. Yeah. She's that bad. What should I do??? HELP!!!
Love forever,
Skylar
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 3rd, 2008 at 05:20am
Dear Skylar,
I thought a little hard n this one and thought of something. I hink you should do everything she wants for a while and be EXTRA nice to her; until she gets vry annoyed. NO matter how bad she pisses you off, keep being extremely nice until she gets so annoyed she leaves you alone.....?
idk.

From,
Mike.

Dear Mike,
lol so my computer has been really lame lately. I can't find things I want to or get on myspace. Myspace happens to be the only site not pulling up. I mean myspace is an important way to communicate for me. Most of my friends numbers get lost or i hve importnt messages to check....so I think people may be mad at me for not replying...?

eek!

Ps> my computer also wont let me figure out what the Bullwinkle is. I NEED to know. It's like a cntrol issue now.
pss> my keyboard sucks. Really, I am a great speller and typer. tehee

♥Kylee
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
July 3rd, 2008 at 12:44pm
Dear Kylee,
We've all had computer troubles before. I reccomend that if you have one of those llittle boxes for your internet, keep pressing reset or turning it off or unplugging it. If that fails to work, you should try getting really mad and hitting it against your computer desk. After that, I have no advice.

In the Tre Cool section of the message board, go to the one that says Bullwinkle! and click on the link in the 1st post. It'll take you to a definition on Urbandictionary.com.

Get a new keyboard. And a new computer while you're at it.

Sorry. Best advice.
Sincerely,
Mike
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Mike, I keep dreaming about being married to Billie's kids. Is that a problem?

Yours forever,
Skylar
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
July 3rd, 2008 at 03:08pm
Dear Skylar,

At least you're 12 years old and not a pedofile. There's no problem there.

-Mike
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 4th, 2008 at 01:56am
Lol Curly Friesjust ruined the thread.
unless I write a poblem. MUAHAHA

fine.

So, Mike,
my mom and step dad let a few hours ago nd I have no idea where they went. I'm home alone now and its almost midnight.
they've been gone since 7-ish.
I don't know how to get ahold of them. eek!

-Kylee
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
July 4th, 2008 at 02:19am
Dear Kylee,
Your parents are out of your hair. You could use this time to look for your stuff that disappeared. You could do anything you want. If they aren't back by time you wake up, call the cops. Sorry, best advice.
Love,
Mike
__________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Mike, there's this person who's really annoying and pisses everyone off on purpose. I'm sick of fighting with her, so we came to a truce. But she takes advantages of it. She threatened me on YouTube, she's forcing me to play this game so she can get ideas for what to put in her book, and she's anoying the hell out of me. How do I get the most thickheaded person in the world to stop???

Love forever,
Skylar
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 5th, 2008 at 05:30am
Skylar,
I know this saying sucks, but really...ignore her. Or Maybe even just go along with everything. I mean she'll get pissed it doesn't bug you and stop.
I hope.
BEST ADVICE.
Mike

______

Dear Mike,
So I found my mom, and she passed out somewhere (long story) and I started crying and the only way I cope is by covering my ears and saying, "Billie Joe" or "Green Day" (mostly Billie) over and over, but everytime I do I get made fun of....BY MY MOM EVEN.
it pisses me off so bad.
the whole family knows how much Tre, Mike, and Billie mean to me.
Viva la Jenna!
Jackass
Viva la Jenna!

Mibba
July 6th, 2008 at 08:08pm
Dear Kylee,
People cope in different ways and what you're doing is completely normal.
As far as your family goes, put your shoe collection to good use.
Shove a stilletto up their asses, bitchslap them with a flip-flop and use your converses to kick em in their kissers!!!
Love always.
-Mike D.

Dear Mike,
What's the best way to make toast?
XXX | Toasty
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
July 7th, 2008 at 01:18am
Dear XXX|Toasty,

Put the bread in the toaster and wait like 3 minutes. Then, try not to burn yourself when you take them out. Put cream cheese on them. DONE!

Dear Mike,

I've gotten lazier and lazier by the day. It's probably my age, what should I do?

Love, teh Dirnt lover.
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 10th, 2008 at 03:07pm
Dear Dirnt Lover,
try drinking Rockstars! Those things kick ass!...Coffee works too though.
Love, Mike.

Dear Mike,
My friend Jessica comes over literally EVERYDAY and I am getting so annoyed and sick of her. I mean I'm starting to not even wanting to be friends with her- JUST so she stops coming over so damn much.
I think It wouldn't be such an issue to me, if she didn't come over and just sit around complaining about her live, her mom, how she only ate a bowl of cerial today, or how bored she is...then subliminally asks for food or if she can get on the internet.

Somedays my mom and I hide untl she stops knocking on the door and leaves. Or my mom lies for me and says I'm gone for a few days, or i'm asleep.

WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?!

Love,
Kylee
AliLynn
Geek
AliLynn
July 10th, 2008 at 06:43pm
Dear Kylee,
Sounds like you have a total nutcase on your hands! I had a problem like that once. I just hid, like you do and eventually he went away
Love, Mike

Dear Mike,
My mom has been staying with her boyfriend all summer and i miss her. I get angry because when she comes home, it is only for a day or two and theen she leaves again. She doesn't even call this place home anymore! To her home is in NY with her boyfriend and this is just grandpa's house (i live with my grandpa). Everytime I ask her when she is coming home she says that she doesn't know and it makes me so angry! what should i do? I tried talking to her, she thought i was joking!
love always, feeling motherless
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
July 12th, 2008 at 02:57am
Dear F.M.,
Try getting her and her bf together and seriously talking to them.
Or maybe you could go live with her?
idk.

Love,
Mike

Dear Mike,
I've been trying to lose weight but everywhere I go I like get offered fat food or its available to me.
grrr...

I have problems.
But I'm not that big...its just all my friends are sooo skinny and i hate it.
Register