Ask Teh Dirnt.

AuthorMessage
Jolly
Banned
Jolly
July 14th, 2008 at 06:10pm
dear loco,
my bestfriend got in trouble a few months ago & i haven't been to house in a super long time. im tryin to convince my parents she's changed but they don't believ me. help!
Jolly
Banned
Jolly
July 14th, 2008 at 06:10pm
dear loco,
my bestfriend got in trouble a few months ago & i haven't been to her house in a super long time. im tryin to convince my parents she's changed but they don't believ me. help! Sad
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
August 4th, 2008 at 09:51pm
Dear freak27,
Just sneak over. Give your parents drugged coffee to knock them out for a few hours or something. Idk, that's all I got.
Yours,
Mike
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Mike,
It's always been really easy for me to learn the lyrics and tune of a song. All I had to do was listen to it once while reading the lyrics as it went along. I'd usually be singing along about halfway through. But now it's really hard for me. I just tried to learn Castaway, and it's really hard now! I think that maybe I learned too many songs and my brain ran outta room. Can you tell me why I can't learn songs so easy and what I can do to make it easy again???
Thanks.
Yours forever,
Skylar
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
August 5th, 2008 at 01:21am
Dear Skylar,
Maybe you need a brief break from music and get some more sleep. Or perhaps, do some activities which involve you solve problems...your homework right? After you feel comfortable, get back into music again.

-Mike

Dear M,

OMG I think you're soo gorgeous. I find myself thinking about you excessivley. What should I do?

-horney
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
September 10th, 2008 at 02:47pm
Dear Horney,
Get over it.
Miek
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
September 12th, 2008 at 10:48am
Dear Skylar,
seriously try to not do or turn in work. or if you do it...do it horribly wrong. Make sure she knows the work is "too hard". Idk. I also don't know why you want to be held back but...better then dropping out! =D

Best advice.

-Mike

Dear Mike,
Okay so no matter what the hell I do i get critisized, yelled at, scolded, etc. Even if I do something good or nice. My dad and girlfriend always find something to yell at me for. It pisses me off horribly. I don't get it. What should I do instead of crying or going off on them (which lands me in more trouble)???
Go to my 'happy place'? (lol I hate that saying)

Thanks.

-HAWK.
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
September 16th, 2008 at 09:39am
(same here)

Dear HAWK,
You're... 14? You only have 3 or 4 more years and then you're gone! Just make sure you're always out of the house or inj your room, and always doing something you like. The time will fly and soon you're out on your own.
Love,
Mike.

Dear Mike,
Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, should I go eat worms like that thing my dad says all the time?
Love,
Skylar
MikeIsMine!!!
Banned
MikeIsMine!!!

Blog
September 16th, 2008 at 08:03pm
Dear Skylar,
Actually, worms are high in protein. But all that slime makes them difficult to swallow.
If you really feel like doing it though, go ahead. And maybe offer some to your dad.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mike,
Which is more awesome: Macintosh or Microsoft?
Love, Sarena
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
September 16th, 2008 at 09:36pm
Dear Sarena,
Macintosh is the bomb! Go MACS!
Love, Mike Dirnt.

Dear Mike,
How long does it take to complete an album?
Love Rosie.
Ha Ha You're Dead504
King For A Couple Of Days
Ha Ha You're Dead504

Mibba
September 18th, 2008 at 02:58pm
Dear Rosie,
It takes a good while if you want it to come out as a good album. This seems to be a concept that I have noticed some bands don't get...
-M.D

Dear Mike,
I have 2 quarraling friends. A bunch of "she said you said this about me" type stuff that all centers around one of the friend's cousin who used to be my friend, but she moved and became...let's say...different. But anyway, I'm doing my best to keep neutral ground, but it's difficult. How am I supposed to stay neutral with these friends when I hear all this gossip drama?

Love,
C.T.C
Green Day Hero
Idiot
Green Day Hero
October 3rd, 2008 at 11:13am
Dear C.T.C.,
Try talking to them all about it...or don't talk to them at all until the drama dies down.
Or better yet, try not to get involved in the drama but still keep talking to them.

IDK.

Best advice, dude.

-Mike

Dear Mike,
Okay so I like this guy, but he's a total jerk. Like he is the definition of "player". He texts me asking if I want him, but then he sends my friend the EXACT same text at the same time. She doesn't like him...I DO! I mean i really like this idiot. I shouldn't. I don't know why I do either.
I informed him she doesn't like him and that i did, and he only sent us both text messages saying, "Whoever wants me...I'm single."
I told him I wouldn't mind but he's being a jerk, and then he said he'd go out with me...but once asked, he said he wanted to be single!?
I know he's obviously not worth it, but he won't leave my thoughts and heart.

o.0

-HAWK
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
October 9th, 2008 at 01:33am
Dear Hawk,

Forget about this loser, he'll never change.

-Mike

Dear Mike, what's the best way to meet you after one of your concerts?

-Love, your biggest fan.
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
October 18th, 2008 at 05:24am
Mike, how do you keep your hair so stylish?!
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
November 5th, 2008 at 06:09pm
Dear... Your Biggest Fan,
Idk... wait by the tour bus? Dno
Love,
Mike.

Dear Mike,
I'm bi, and I really would like to tell my parents, but they'd quote: "Beat the gay outta you!" (end quote) They're Republicans, and they were raised to think things like how bisexuality is a sickness and it's a choice (and a stupid one at that) and they'd say it's because of "Green Gay" and how I'm "only saying that cuz you wanna be like Billie Gay Armstrong." and I just really wish that I could tell them the truth, but I can't and I hate them and there's things that are factors in this whole thing that I'm not even gonna put. I mean, I can trust my best friend a hell of a lot more than I can trust my family. (she already knows)

What should I do? Should I tell them or just keep it to myself to save my life?

Love,

Your super-confused fan Skylar (also Known as Mikey)
AliLynn
Geek
AliLynn
November 6th, 2008 at 06:22pm
Dear Skylar

I have a bff who went through the same thing (me not mike lol even thought he might have) it all depends on how your parents deal with what they think of as bad news. Personally I don't that that being bi is bad at all (if i did i would loose a very awesome friend) but if your parents would take this as bad news then i suggest that you either tell them in a way that they KNOW that you are serious. That way they know that you are not simply just trying to push there buttons or try to find out how they would feel if they really found out. If they just would never even want to try to understand then i wouldn't ever bother.

There is this guy, he is my ex boyfriend, I wrote about him in here a long time ago. Last year i couldn't stand him but this year i can't get him out of my head. He is all i think about and i can't figure out why. I just get this feeling that i want to be with him all the time
Jas.
Idiot
Jas.
November 8th, 2008 at 10:15pm
Dear GD Fan,
It is obvious you still have feelings for him.
Ask him if he feels the same way about you,
If he does, maybe you could get back together, but if he doesn't, you could always be friends.
Best wishes,
Mike.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Dear Mike,
I had a rather disturbing dream of Spider Man last night.
Now I'm too scared to even go in my room.
What should I do?

Love,
SpiderManDreams
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
November 9th, 2008 at 07:23am
Dear SpiderManDreams,
If you have a bad dream all you have to do is remember it's not real! It's just your mind playing with your head. If you get freaked out just tell yourself 'It ain't fricken real!'. Also, if you want to know why you had that dream (or what it's about) there are pleanty of people who can tell you what your dreams mean.
Sleep easy,
Mike.

----------------------------------------------------

Dear Mike,
I've recently started playing the guitar and I want to become really good. But sometimes I just can't be bothered practicing and I spend hours on GSB.
What should I do?

Love,
Hari.
Jas.
Idiot
Jas.
November 14th, 2008 at 12:50am
Dear Hari.
Set yourself limits.
Like, if you dont practice for at least ten minutes each day, you're not allowed on GSB, or if you can't visit your friends house unless you tune your Guitar.

Keep on Rockin',
Mike.

_ _ _ _ _

Dear Mike.
I hate chain-emails but i keep receiving them.
I keep telling my friends not to send them, but they still do.
Any advice,
Yours Eternally,
Jasmine
padfoot
Jackass
padfoot

Blog
November 14th, 2008 at 12:40pm
Dear Jasmine,
I've had a few of these emails. They're usually about stuff like 'finding your true love' and crap like that. Just tell your friends that it'll never work and that you'll eat their head if they do it again. And maybe you could download one of those things that automaticly deletes your crappy mail.
Hope I helped you.

Good luck,
Mike.
Jas.
Idiot
Jas.
November 15th, 2008 at 11:53pm
^ Don't forget a question!

Dear Mike,
Nobody I know likes GD.
They say that GD is shit and fucking crappy and such.
I just feel like hitting them when they say that, but I can't coz I can't afford to get into any more trouble.
What should I do?

Love Ya,
Jasmine.
Register