Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
November 10th, 2005 at 11:03pm
Sheepo@_@:
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
How can homosexual be a choice?
I was watching a Christian show where this man used to be gay, and then he found God and was converted so he went on a talk show to share his expiercence(sp?) and all talk show people could say is " Your just hiding who you really are" So I didnt really get...it 0_0
I don't think it's a choice.
It's just something you feel.
Those people really annoyed me >_<
They say its wrong to be homosexual; its a sin. I dont see how loving someone could be a sin. I mean gay people must have been around for a long time........so why wouldnt of God drowned them? Laughing I wouldnt have want them to be drowned, Im just saying if its so bad; why did he only bring that flood on gamblers, and really nasty people o_o.But then again there are still bad people >.>
God is made of poo.
If he really cared about the bad in homosexuals he would use his fairy powers.
No offence to god groupies.
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
November 10th, 2005 at 11:07pm
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
I was watching a Christian show where this man used to be gay, and then he found God and was converted so he went on a talk show to share his expiercence(sp?) and all talk show people could say is " Your just hiding who you really are" So I didnt really get...it 0_0
They say its wrong to be homosexual; its a sin. I dont see how loving someone could be a sin. I mean gay people must have been around for a long time........so why wouldnt of God drowned them? Laughing I wouldnt have want them to be drowned, Im just saying if its so bad; why did he only bring that flood on gamblers, and really nasty people o_o.But then again there are still bad people >.>
God is made of poo.
-is God groupie-
God loves everyone.
Besides God has bigger things to do than decide who likes who. U_U
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
November 10th, 2005 at 11:13pm
Sheepo@_@:
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
God is made of poo.
-is God groupie-
God loves everyone.
Indeed.
Also, The bible is full of shit.
Until god says himself in front of me it's "wrong." to be homosexual, I won't believe he's against it.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
November 10th, 2005 at 11:15pm
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
God is made of poo.
-is God groupie-
God loves everyone.
Indeed.
Until god says himself in front of me it's "wrong." to be homosexual, I won't believe he's against it.
My mom said if I actually read the Bible like she does, I would know it says its wrong. Just the other day I gave her a bible and told her to look for the exact page it said it was wrong. -____-
She yelled at me and said Id need to discover it for myself.
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
November 10th, 2005 at 11:19pm
Sheepo@_@:
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
God is made of poo.
-is God groupie-
God loves everyone.
Indeed.
My mom said if I actually read the Bible like she does, I would know it says its wrong. Just the other day I gave her a bible and told her to look for the exact page it said it was wrong. -____-
She yelled at me and said Id need to discover it for myself.
I believe in god too much to believe the bible.
That's just the god of the people.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 11th, 2005 at 08:28am
spill_no_sick:
Kiss:*:*:*:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
*p.a.n.t.s...m.i.k.e*:
im bi, and i hate the fact that i cant tell anyone, its a hard thing to keep to yourself...

.........kind of just told........a few thousand people there....

H-F-P-R

lmfao

Owned Cool
i mean like people that arent from gsb i dont know any of you people lol Laughing
why can't you tell anyone?
it's so damn trendy anyway, might as well since Victory is still the leading record label

.....my point exactly......

............join the 'BI(sexual) BRIGADE'.......all the little emo kids will love you for it

...I won't, but whatever.........

H-F-P-R
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
November 11th, 2005 at 01:41pm
spill_no_sick:

1) of course it's sold through propaganda, they leave out things unfavorable to their opinions, so if you just hear one side, then you will automaitcally think their opinion
but if you hear the other side, investigate or study yourself, then you can use your own logic to decide (again, if you just hate war because you hate people dying so you say it's wrong, that's an emotion based opinion and you don't see that there are good outcomes in war)
you should be responsible for finding out the truth based on all imformation given, see what parts match up, what's reworded, and what's complete bull shit

I think I can see what you're trying to say now. (Finally.) Emotion-based decisions are invalid unless they are backed up with logical reasoning. I would say that's true...however, you're always going to run into areas of debate that are purely relative. Take your above statement about war, that it can have good outcomes, etc.; I will concede that it can have good outcomes, but I believe that, since it invariably results in large loss of human life, then the trade-off is a shitty one at best. There are, of course, wars that are impossible for people to not get involved in. WWII, obviously; Hitler was a person that had to be dealt with. But those are the types of wars that result from psychopaths starting wars. I have the same amount of respect for those type of wars (read: none), but I can at least see that they need to occur. Not so with Iraq.

spill_no_sick:
3)they were people in the Crusades, not barbarians, don't use too much pride in thinking you're much better, kinder, whatever-the-hell-you-use-to-sugar-coat-it-er (remember LOGIC not EMOTION)
both sides were intolerant, and war was the best resource available with the time they had to think things through
don't let what you've learned from text books or passifists decide for you; that war made it possible for trade, more free religion in both sides, and plenty of other things

Wait. Did I say we're better? Hell no! Some of the largest advances our society has made in the past 200 years have been simply ways to kill each other more efficiently. We've had great breakthroughs, sure; life is probably better for some people than it was in the Middle Ages. But this is not to say that people today have stopped being pricks to each other.

spill_no_sick:
4)doesn't matter how reliable you think he is....look at Dan Rather
I'm just saying, use more than one resource
I check three websites, five news stations, one radio program, and John Stewart (he's not really a source, but whatever) daily and then analyze and decide what the hell's going on, then make an opinion about it

Argh! Stewart as a news source...I thought you didn't listen to the words of entertainers?! Ah well, it's you and so many others...blah. But I'd just like to say, to be fair to Dan Rather, he wasn't really a reporter. He was an anchorman. He did no research that I can find into Bush's military record himself. I'll keep looking around, but I'm not optimistic I'll find a report written by Rather himself about Bush's TANG service.

spill_no_sick:
5)the thing is, if you're trying to pursuade while discussing then you're going to have to use techniques that are unfavorable

your base and reasoning has to be logic, not emotion
and you can persuade, but not intentionally, because that requires propagnda and misleading (which is why I hate English class)

I'm going to say something here: What about presenting both sides of the argument, then making a decision on the boards, publicly? Don't you advocate using all the facts to take a positionand bak it up? Personally, I prioritize info in my catalog; take a look at what the data I know is, tyen weigh the pros and cons of whatever issue it is. If I feel the pros outweigh the cons, then I come out in favor of it; if vice versa, I don't. Seems simple and straightforward enough, and works for most of the people I know (who are acttually motivated enough to pay attentioh to the world outside their XBox). I then proceed to persuade; "Yes, this happened, and it was good. But then this happened, and then this--it just outweighs that first thing." If you kill someone, it pisses me off. I don't care if you go out and save a working mom and a widdow kitty kat from drowning in a typhoon, if you shot some thirteen-year-old first (like has been happening in Rochester lately), you're still a bastard. That's an example of one way I think; what do you think? Did the guy redeem himself or no?

And finally, you think English is bad? Damn, I'm still bitching about Spanish. Freakin' stem-changing verbs. So random. Maybe we need to go back to "point and grunt." Go old-school!
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
November 12th, 2005 at 11:07pm
looks up..... HOLY SHIT. yea. can you two take your fight somewhere else. its not very "on topic."

you cant be so general as to say that homosexuality cant be a choice, because then your saying that about every single gay. you suck.

and then theres the people were born gay, or made gay. i dont believe that. god gave us a free will. im not saying then, that we have the choice, but rather he doesnt make us gay then. he makes us, and then he leaves the rest up to fate, literally. dont you think your childhood has an effect on your sexuality>?

also, to say until god comes up to you and says " your wrong", is a bit too expecting of someone who created you, dont ya think? God is huge, powerful, and quite frankly, wont be doing that anytime soon.

and, to say that god is testing us. bleep. ok. the bible is showing us everything about homosexuality. some phrases even suggest it, in a better light. in levit., theres so many different translations. the original greek or hebrew version says thats its ritualy unclean for a man and another to sleep together and a man and a woman would in a womans bed. so, gays, just stay out of the girls beds.

frankly, i think this is something that should be limited between you and your friends. because thats where it matters. not here
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
November 14th, 2005 at 02:43pm
zdf_jammin:
looks up..... HOLY SHIT. yea. can you two take your fight somewhere else. its not very "on topic."

you cant be so general as to say that homosexuality cant be a choice, because then your saying that about every single gay. you suck.

and then theres the people were born gay, or made gay. i dont believe that. god gave us a free will. im not saying then, that we have the choice, but rather he doesnt make us gay then. he makes us, and then he leaves the rest up to fate, literally. dont you think your childhood has an effect on your sexuality>?

also, to say until god comes up to you and says " your wrong", is a bit too expecting of someone who created you, dont ya think? God is huge, powerful, and quite frankly, wont be doing that anytime soon.

and, to say that god is testing us. bleep. ok. the bible is showing us everything about homosexuality. some phrases even suggest it, in a better light. in levit., theres so many different translations. the original greek or hebrew version says thats its ritualy unclean for a man and another to sleep together and a man and a woman would in a womans bed. so, gays, just stay out of the girls beds.

frankly, i think this is something that should be limited between you and your friends. because thats where it matters. not here
Cool
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
November 15th, 2005 at 12:22pm
for all i know i could be gay or bisexual. i just havent met a special girl that i like in that way yet, i may never will, but i havent met a special guy yet either so only time can tell.
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
November 15th, 2005 at 12:23pm
wow.. that's a tad bit weird..
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
November 15th, 2005 at 12:40pm
[quote="Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker"]
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
*p.a.n.t.s...m.i.k.e*:
im bi, and i hate the fact that i cant tell anyone, its a hard thing to keep to yourself...

H-F-P-R

lmfao

Owned Cool
i mean like people that arent from gsb i dont know any of you people lol Laughing
it's so damn trendy anyway, might as well since Victory is still the leading record label

So... you think not being able to control your feelings is "trendy?"
GreenDayIsBetter
Idiot
GreenDayIsBetter
November 15th, 2005 at 12:42pm
[quote="eberneezer_egghead"]
spill_no_sick:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
*p.a.n.t.s...m.i.k.e*:

H-F-P-R

lmfao

Owned Cool

So... you think not being able to control your feelings is "trendy?"

being bisexual has become very trendy. i know plenty of people who are not but simply pretend to be to fit in. it's pathetic.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 15th, 2005 at 12:57pm
I agree. I have a 'friend' who is a Scene kid/emo, who professes to be bisexual. She even puts this stuff in big bold letters on her myspace page. Has she ever been with a girl? no. In fact, recently, she came up to me, called me a dyke (i'm straight by the way) and ran of laughing as if it was a bad thing. Because i defended this girl she was slating for being a lesbian. Stupid child.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
November 15th, 2005 at 12:59pm
bloodraine:
I agree. I have a 'friend' who is a Scene kid/emo, who professes to be bisexual. She even puts this stuff in big bold letters on her myspace page. Has she ever been with a girl? no. In fact, recently, she came up to me, called me a dyke (i'm straight by the way) and ran of laughing as if it was a bad thing. Because i defended this girl she was slating for being a lesbian. Stupid child.

she sounds mature Rolling Eyes
_rehabreject_
King For A Couple Of Days
_rehabreject_
November 15th, 2005 at 01:29pm
bloodraine:
If she is bi.... that would be slightly hyprocrtical
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
November 15th, 2005 at 01:31pm
[quote="Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker"][quote="spill_no_sick"]
Nine_Inch_Nails:
*p.a.n.t.s...m.i.k.e*:

H-F-P-R

lmfao

Owned Cool
That's a bit like me.... but then I'm ridiculously insecure. I'd tell people otherwise... I mean, it's not like it's anything to be ashamed of.
It just makes me nervous to think everyone will be like 'yeah, you're just saying that because it's "cool"', or 'You're only doing it because so and so does'
Because that's ridiculous. Why would you base your sexualitly on someone else?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 15th, 2005 at 01:32pm
rehab~reject:
bloodraine:

The point is, she isn't. She is just saying it to conform to 'The Scene'. The fact that shes a homophobic 'bisexual' is pretty amusing though.
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
November 15th, 2005 at 01:34pm
bloodraine:
rehab~reject:
bloodraine:

The point is, she isn't. She is just saying it to conform to 'The Scene'. The fact that shes a homophobic 'bisexual' is pretty amusing though.
Odd....
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
November 15th, 2005 at 11:39pm
bloodraine:
Wow.
You can't really determine your sexuality if you haven't been with that sex.
Then you'll know how you feel, if you're gay, bi, straight.
Register