Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 5th, 2005 at 05:23pm
TreIsCool32:
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
TreIsCool32:
....People can be gay if they want.......no skin off my nose.....

................but what really gets me is the Gay Pride brigade............

.....be gay by all means...........I just don't want it flaunted in my face

H-F-P-R
^_^ I like brigades. I think it's very good to be open about it.
Hiding in the closet is no fun, Closets are for clothes.
Cool

........just get on my nerves, personally....

H-F-P-R
If you're not gay ignore it. Simple.

I do.....

....but the point I'm making is about the whole......."look, we're gay damn it!"...thing

............the whole shoving it in people's faces stuff......believe it or believe it not, I'm quite a private person........

....I keep my own business regarding sexuality to myself.......and I appreciate it when others do the same....

............................another thing I hate is campness

H-F-P-R
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 5th, 2005 at 07:00pm
TreIsCool32:
TreIsCool32:

H-F-P-R
Cool

H-F-P-R

I do.....

....but the point I'm making is about the whole......."look, we're gay damn it!"...thing

............the whole shoving it in people's faces stuff......believe it or believe it not, I'm quite a private person........

....I keep my own business regarding sexuality to myself.......and I appreciate it when others do the same....

H-F-P-R

I kind of agree with what you are saying there. Whereas there is nothing wrong with being gay, it is just the way they advertise it to the world. Very rarely do heterosexual people make a point about their sexuality, yet many homosexuals seem to feel the need to.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
November 5th, 2005 at 07:05pm
TreIsCool32:
TreIsCool32:

H-F-P-R
Cool

H-F-P-R

I do.....

H-F-P-R

it was not so long ago that people had to pretend that they we not gay in fear of persacution and in some cases death. Gay people especially in central europe were hounded, and many serious hate crimes, including torture and murder were used upon a person who was homosexual.

Their not holding rally's and brigades to show off, their doing it show unity and the fact they no longer have to hide who they are. Yeah some of the parades are a bit flamboyant, but why not have some fun whilst in a way protesting.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 5th, 2005 at 07:47pm
I dont think its wrong to be gay at all. If my best friend told me she was gay, id hug her and help her find a girl! honestly, I hate the fact they cant get married. Marriage is a symbol of unity, never ending love, trust and togetherness, weather that be of the same sex or not. The church say its not Gods way, I think its the opposite, maybe Gods testing you there. If God made the person, he made them the way they were, so why shouldnt they be married, love is love no matter what. Also Gay couples are often denied adoption which is awful as ots the only way they can become parents, it shouldnt matter if theyre gay as long as the can love and support the child. I hate bullshitters who discriminate gays it pisses me off!!!! THEY ARE PEOPLE TOO!! Confused
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
November 5th, 2005 at 07:52pm
NeoSteph:
I do.....

H-F-P-R

it was not so long ago that people had to pretend that they we not gay in fear of persacution and in some cases death. Gay people especially in central europe were hounded, and many serious hate crimes, including torture and murder were used upon a person who was homosexual.

Their not holding rally's and brigades to show off, their doing it show unity and the fact they no longer have to hide who they are. Yeah some of the parades are a bit flamboyant, but why not have some fun whilst in a way protesting.
Very true. ^^
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
November 9th, 2005 at 04:14pm
dirtyhippie:
spill_no_sick:

the whole part about "the turn the other cheek religion" is the most violent source of war was propaganda

I would say most war is sold to the people through the use of propaganda, since otherwise the peple would begin to question it. All right, carry on.
spill_no_sick:
#1 almost everyone back then was the same religion, so even if you weren't you said you were...it was taboo not to be back then, so you took the religioud status out of context

That's a pretty big generalization. In the time of the Crusades, religion was separated into areas, yes; Europe was essentially all Christian, etc. This is correct. However, this is far from saying everyone was one religion. Europe was waging war on the Arabian area of the world, which was just about completely Muslim. Since we have "Christians" trying to take the "holy land" back from "Muslims," I'm of the opinion that that's a "holy war" ased a good deal on "religion." I never really tought it was possible to overplay the role of religion in the Crusades...
spill_no_sick:
#2 the war wasn't about only religion, The Crusades were from a part of the world fed up with other parts of the world
it's not like now where we can have all the world leaders in the same building in less than an hour, they didn't have what we have now, they could only use war as a successful way of sorting things out: cooperation is much harder than people make it seem

Wait. SO the medieval Europeans were intolerant; this I can see pretty much. But I don't believe that war was their only solution, and not the one that was used all the time to "sort things out." The only part of that I will concede is that they used war a little more liberally than I would prefer, from a modern perspective...but they didn't always use war to sort everything out.
spill_no_sick:
#3 you fucking used that one dude to back up your facts! you used your class in school to back up your facts!
remember in Elementary School where Columbus was made to look like a hero? well in High School you're taught he was Satan...never use a text book as solid facts, text books are biased to the morals that we as a society want in a text book
we want everyone to think that Christians are gay bashers and all drugs are horible....text books should not be trusted without at least two more reliable sources
never put any "facts" in that have a biased spin: I will catch them and thrash you for it, I'm sure our friend would have told you that

Oh, I found out you don't like sources that you see as biased from reading your posts, she didn't have to tell me that. But there's one problem with bashing me for using a textbook: Gonick's books aren't. I rarely use my textbook as a reasource because, yes, it can be biased, but it also makes history (which I happen to enjoy very much) dull and uninteresting. Gonick writes based on personal research, andhe writes a straight up-and-up history book that does not leave out the "unsuitable for children" stuff as some texts do. I use my Global HISTORY teacher who knows history pretty much better than the textbook...(If you're reading this, paradoxical, it's Falzoi, not Luxen. She sucks.)

Also, Columbus was a terrible person...I did some researching back in 8th grade for a poster and he was the biggest prick you'll ever hear of.

spill_no_sick:
one of the big things with this forum is that it's thought out using logic, not emotion, we're not writing persuasive letters, we're giving our opinions and support for our opinions, I think that's a better system than everyone force feeding eachother crap to persuade them to change their opinions, don't you think?

I do, in fact, agree with that statement. But logic does not rule out emotion; you can be perfectly logical while speaking emotionally. Also, writing opinions does NOT rule out persuasiveness. You can do both at once! And while it's good to chide people who come in here and "force feed each other crap" (which is yucky), as long as they provide the proper support and logic for their crap, as long as they can prove where their crap is coming from, I welcome them. Peace out.

1) of course it's sold through propaganda, they leave out things unfavorable to their opinions, so if you just hear one side, then you will automaitcally think their opinion
but if you hear the other side, investigate or study yourself, then you can use your own logic to decide (again, if you just hate war because you hate people dying so you say it's wrong, that's an emotion based opinion and you don't see that there are good outcomes in war)
you should be responsible for finding out the truth based on all imformation given, see what parts match up, what's reworded, and what's complete bull shit

2)I was talking about the Europeans....we were talking about them, I thought it was implied that's who I was talking about....I'd be rarded to think everyone was the same religion

3)they were people in the Crusades, not barbarians, don't use too much pride in thinking you're much better, kinder, whatever-the-hell-you-use-to-sugar-coat-it-er (remember LOGIC not EMOTION)
both sides were intolerant, and war was the best resource available with the time they had to think things through
don't let what you've learned from text books or passifists decide for you; that war made it possible for trade, more free religion in both sides, and plenty of other things

4)doesn't matter how reliable you think he is....look at Dan Rather
I'm just saying, use more than one resource
I check three websites, five news stations, one radio program, and John Stewart (he's not really a source, but whatever) daily and then analyze and decide what the hell's going on, then make an opinion about it

5)the thing is, if you're trying to pursuade while discussing then you're going to have to use techniques that are unfavorable

in this situation, we both have all the facts about the war that's going on, you still hate it, I still think it's the right thing
if you try to persuade me you're going to have to mislead me, becase I already know the facts, if I'm missing some about how many died, and how many were saved, you would have to tell me how many died, and leave out how many were saved which is "propaganda and misleading"
you can write emotionally, I said you can't use the noun emotion, not the adjective emotionally (which is why I hate the English language)
if my dad died in war, I'm automatically sensitive to it, so if I wrote with emotion more than logic, I would say no to any war
if I wrote with logic more, I could still say "my dad died, and it was horrible for our family" and then say, "eight billion people have died in this war and we're just trying to pass an act that allows for forieng breast plants, it's not worth it; I think that terrorizing families is worse than being flat"
that's emotionally, but the base is logic
I could also say, "my dad was the only one that died in the war, but now there's an act that says all countries have equal status and none are poor or rich, so I guess it paid off"

your base and reasoning has to be logic, not emotion
and you can persuade, but not intentionally, because that requires propagnda and misleading (which is why I hate English class)
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
November 9th, 2005 at 04:16pm
NeoSteph
lmfao
I love your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1134
Basketcase463
King For A Couple Of Days
Basketcase463
November 9th, 2005 at 04:29pm
im bi, and i hate the fact that i cant tell anyone, its a hard thing to keep to yourself...
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 9th, 2005 at 04:41pm
*p.a.n.t.s...m.i.k.e*:
im bi, and i hate the fact that i cant tell anyone, its a hard thing to keep to yourself...

.........kind of just told........a few thousand people there....

H-F-P-R
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 9th, 2005 at 04:50pm
*p.a.n.t.s...m.i.k.e*:

H-F-P-R

lmfao

Owned Cool
Basketcase463
King For A Couple Of Days
Basketcase463
November 9th, 2005 at 06:16pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
*p.a.n.t.s...m.i.k.e*:

H-F-P-R

lmfao

Owned Cool
i mean like people that arent from gsb i dont know any of you people lol Laughing
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
November 9th, 2005 at 06:26pm
spill_no_sick:
NeoSteph
lmfao
I love your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1134

Cool *makes peace sign* peas
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
November 10th, 2005 at 06:58am
i don't really care,m they be what they be, me be what me be.
Ikickedyourdog
Geek
Ikickedyourdog
November 10th, 2005 at 01:17pm
Its kind of sad really that i have gotten into fights trying to defend my buddy whos gay cause of theese idiots feel the need to beat the crap outta him cause he is "wrong"
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
November 10th, 2005 at 02:51pm
i have nothing wrong with gays, i acually have 2 living with me right as we speak!
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
November 10th, 2005 at 07:54pm
Kiss:*:*:*:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
*p.a.n.t.s...m.i.k.e*:

H-F-P-R

lmfao

Owned Cool
i mean like people that arent from gsb i dont know any of you people lol Laughing
why can't you tell anyone?
it's so damn trendy anyway, might as well since Victory is still the leading record label
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
November 10th, 2005 at 10:40pm
Kiss:*:*:*:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
*p.a.n.t.s...m.i.k.e*:

H-F-P-R

lmfao

Owned Cool
Being in the closet is no fun, dear. =]
I say go for it, If you're okay with yourself that's all that matters!
But please, be 100% sure of what you are before you come out.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
November 10th, 2005 at 10:53pm
How can homosexual be a choice?
I was watching a Christian show where this man used to be gay, and then he found God and was converted so he went on a talk show to share his expiercence(sp?) and all talk show people could say is " Your just hiding who you really are" So I didnt really get...it 0_0
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
November 10th, 2005 at 10:54pm
Sheepo@_@:
I was watching a Christian show where this man used to be gay, and then he found God and was converted so he went on a talk show to share his expiercence(sp?) and all talk show people could say is " Your just hiding who you really are" So I didnt really get...it 0_0
I don't think it's a choice.
It's just something you feel.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
November 10th, 2005 at 10:58pm
TreIsCool32:
Sheepo@_@:
I don't think it's a choice.
It's just something you feel.
Those people really annoyed me >_<
They say its wrong to be homosexual; its a sin. I dont see how loving someone could be a sin. I mean gay people must have been around for a long time........so why wouldnt of God drowned them? Laughing I wouldnt have want them to be drowned, Im just saying if its so bad; why did he only bring that flood on gamblers, and really nasty people o_o.But then again there are still bad people >.>
Register