Hairy Women!

AuthorMessage
princess consuela
Geek
princess consuela
August 25th, 2008 at 01:55pm
i lol to a lot of stuff. hehe Razz i didn't mean it to be mean or anything.
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
August 25th, 2008 at 05:29pm
tehe

*so not offtopic* Shifty
Verbatim.
King For A Couple Of Days
Verbatim.
August 25th, 2008 at 06:24pm
Miss Neurotic:
Start Something.:
Miss Neurotic:
this thread makes me lmao.
im so hairy. it makes me feel rly ewwww... i think it feels/looks totally disgusting. im gonna have that lazer thingy done to my armpits cause im sick of shaving and armpit waxing hurts liek bloody hell.

does having hair lasered off actually last a while though?

yea it should. i mean they might have to do it more than once, but once it's gone, it's gone. so it's permanent yea.

oh wow, is it really permenant?

thats probably worth looking into, although if it's permenant I wouldn't think it'd be cheap Think
princess consuela
Geek
princess consuela
August 25th, 2008 at 11:17pm
Start Something.:
Miss Neurotic:
Start Something.:
Miss Neurotic:
this thread makes me lmao.
im so hairy. it makes me feel rly ewwww... i think it feels/looks totally disgusting. im gonna have that lazer thingy done to my armpits cause im sick of shaving and armpit waxing hurts liek bloody hell.

does having hair lasered off actually last a while though?

yea it should. i mean they might have to do it more than once, but once it's gone, it's gone. so it's permanent yea.

oh wow, is it really permenant?

thats probably worth looking into, although if it's permenant I wouldn't think it'd be cheap Think

well in here when they do it once it's about 120 € and one time doesn't make it perfect but it lessens the hair grow a lot. so they might have to do it several times to get a perfect result
WhoTheFuckIsCool?
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
WhoTheFuckIsCool?
August 27th, 2008 at 04:27am
I think that its really a personal thing, and even though I wouldn't personally like to go without shaving .. If your compfortable with it, then do it.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
September 8th, 2008 at 12:04pm
"Hairy women,
walking down the street,
Hairy women......"
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
September 9th, 2008 at 02:28pm
Have you guys heard about women who go to the salon to have hair removed that take their young daughters with them (like, 7 years old and older) so that when they get older, the hair will have stopped growing and they won't have to care about it.

I find that kind of sick, tbh. It's a personal choice, and I don't think their parents need to influence them at such a young age to remove their body hair =/
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
September 9th, 2008 at 02:49pm
ocean avenue:
Have you guys heard about women who go to the salon to have hair removed that take their young daughters with them (like, 7 years old and older) so that when they get older, the hair will have stopped growing and they won't have to care about it.

I find that kind of sick, tbh. It's a personal choice, and I don't think their parents need to influence them at such a young age to remove their body hair =/

Ugh yeah I heard about that. One salon lady said something about wanting to refuse but the mother was so stubborn their kid was going to get it done no matter where they took them so she just got on with it.
It's kinda sad imo that kids are having "beauty" forced on them at such a young age. All they should care about is toys and happy joy ffs
Emily-Cool
Falling In Love With The Board
Emily-Cool
November 1st, 2008 at 10:07am
It's a personal choice.
I hate body hair no me.
I think it's nice on men though, well a bit.
Weasil
Falling In Love With The Board
Weasil
November 2nd, 2008 at 10:20pm
I don't shave 2-3 days before going to the beach to prevent rashes. Which is like all the time.
So my legs never get "hairy", but they have a constant tiny prickle to them.
don't really care. :l
Princessrochelle__x
Geek
Princessrochelle__x
November 4th, 2008 at 09:47am
i dont really care because i dont go revealing myself to everyone
but i do it for my boyfriend
and sometimes i miss days out but he doesnt care
he loves me all the same Smile lol
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
November 7th, 2008 at 03:13am
i hate shaving apart from my legs so i use hair removal cream

i get lots of hair especially in my underarms,stomach,few stubble on my chin and my pubes are so bushy cos i shaved it like once a week in march and it grew back so bushy - i would recommend you dont shave your pubes cos its so itchy!
captain america
GSBitch
captain america

Blog
November 7th, 2008 at 06:23pm
idolangelx13:
i hate shaving apart from my legs so i use hair removal cream

i get lots of hair especially in my underarms,stomach,few stubble on my chin and my pubes are so bushy cos i shaved it like once a week in march and it grew back so bushy - i would recommend you dont shave your pubes cos its so itchy!
-awkward crocodile-

lmfao, but I'm fine with the whole hairy leg deal, cause I wear pants like year round, so no one would take notice.. If I were going out and I needed shorts on or something, I'd shave, but I only do it when it's necessary D:
As for the arm pits, it gets really annoying when I feel prickles, so I shave those like every other day x.x

And as for the downstairs...Well I'd like to keep that private..
*cough*

<.<
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
November 7th, 2008 at 11:23pm
lol it's only itchy the first couple of times you do it.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
November 8th, 2008 at 11:50am
Opheliac_666:
lol it's only itchy the first couple of times you do it.
Yeah and if you put lotion on it, it's fine rly.
Jas.
Idiot
Jas.
November 9th, 2008 at 03:30am
My brother said 'She has half of the Black Forest hanging out her armpit'
Asshole
The Collector
GSBitch
The Collector
November 14th, 2008 at 09:42am
Jazzi.:
My brother said 'She has half of the Black Forest hanging out her armpit'
Asshole

Smile my brother said that to me once Shocked
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
November 15th, 2008 at 11:24am
Yeah, everyone seems to hate armpit hair but I love it. It'makes me a lot less sweaty and I wish it was more acceptable to be a woman with hairy armpits. Sad
Also, I shaved my legs a few weeks ago after many months of not doing it and I realised I felt better and more comfortable before I did it. ;(
So fuck you, social norms. Molly
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
November 15th, 2008 at 03:53pm
paper shoes:
Yeah, everyone seems to hate armpit hair but I love it. It'makes me a lot less sweaty and I wish it was more acceptable to be a woman with hairy armpits. Sad
Also, I shaved my legs a few weeks ago after many months of not doing it and I realised I felt better and more comfortable before I did it. ;(
I know, right?
I didn't shave since april, and all summer, I really didn't care, I'd walk around in shorts and everything. Then I come to school, and it just kinda started creeping up on me. I probably won't shave now again for the winter
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
November 16th, 2008 at 01:26am
Bleach:
paper shoes:
I know, right?
I didn't shave since april, and all summer, I really didn't care, I'd walk around in shorts and everything. Then I come to school, and it just kinda started creeping up on me. I probably won't shave now again for the winter
dont you have the where shorts for PE?
Register