Hairy Women!

AuthorMessage
Executrix
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Executrix
March 19th, 2008 at 02:01am
It's natural. Guys will have to live it, as girls have to live with their soon to be balding. Wink
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 29th, 2008 at 10:40pm
It's natural.
Shaving actually started because a king had these prostitutes, and they wouldn't have hair on their legs.
People said, 'well, if the king likes it, shouldn't we all be doing it too?'

So whores are the reason why women remove their body hair.

Also, I heard that women are going to not have hair on their legs and arms and armpits because of all of the shaving and waxing that we do.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 29th, 2008 at 10:41pm
Jax.:
greendea:
muahahaha! this thing is so funny! i hope not, because i don't choose boy for their "smell" aahahhahah
There was a study where women had to smell guys' t-shirts without knowing anything about them.

Some t-shirts had sprays on them, the others were just their natural scent.

Every single woman went for the natural.
oh yeah I heard about that.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
May 2nd, 2008 at 06:51pm
Bleach:
It's natural.
Shaving actually started because a king had these prostitutes, and they wouldn't have hair on their legs.

Also, I heard that women are going to not have hair on their legs and arms and armpits because of all of the shaving and waxing that we do.
Not really, the Egyptian pharaohs removed a lot of hair from their bodies too so it wasn't just women.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 2nd, 2008 at 08:23pm
Bleach:

I don't think that's genetically possible. Physical modifications we make don't affect the genes we would be passing on. Think
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 2nd, 2008 at 10:53pm
Ieva Howard:
Bleach:
It's natural.

Not really, the Egyptian pharaohs removed a lot of hair from their bodies too so it wasn't just women.
orly.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 2nd, 2008 at 10:55pm
Kurtni:
Bleach:

I don't think that's genetically possible. Physical modifications we make don't affect the genes we would be passing on. Think
That was my thought too. idk. I think i read it in some science magazine or something...

hmmm
well... MAYBE if you wax alot, and your body has to constantly produce more hair, maybe it'll grow slower, lighter, and smaller

who knows tbh
Verbatim.
King For A Couple Of Days
Verbatim.
May 4th, 2008 at 05:05pm
Bleach:
Kurtni:
Bleach:

That was my thought too. idk. I think i read it in some science magazine or something...

hmmm
well... MAYBE if you wax alot, and your body has to constantly produce more hair, maybe it'll grow slower, lighter, and smaller

who knows tbh

Apparently if you wax a lot, you can slow down and thin the hair growth, but I highly doubt you can completely stop it. Although it wouldn't surprise me if they found some sort of technology to do that sometime in the future.

I hope they do.....I hate shaving, it's such a pain in the ass. I'd get it lasered off, but I wouldn't want the beautician to be all like "ew you're a hairy beast"

Coolio
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 9th, 2008 at 09:50pm
Start Something.:
Bleach:
Kurtni:
Bleach:

hmmm

who knows tbh

Apparently if you wax a lot, you can slow down and thin the hair growth, but I highly doubt you can completely stop it. Although it wouldn't surprise me if they found some sort of technology to do that sometime in the future.

I hope they do.....I hate shaving, it's such a pain in the ass. I'd get it lasered off, but I wouldn't want the beautician to be all like "ew you're a hairy beast"

Coolio
I thought waxing/ shaving makes the hair grow bigger/darker, but I'm not sure about waxing.

Personally, if they next have laser treatment to remove hair, I'm gonna scream
let it all grow man
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
May 11th, 2008 at 01:35pm
Evolution comes from genetic mutation, so no matter how many times you wax or shave, your kids are going to have just as much hair. (Unless they are that genetic mutation.)

Humans aren't going to evolve anymore anyway. There is no survival use for mo leg hair. Humans have evolved technology rather than evolve ourselves. The process is much faster.
Skippy.
Falling In Love With The Board
Skippy.

Mibba
May 13th, 2008 at 04:57am
It definitely is natural.
Every girl is hairy somewhere.
Personally, I like the idea of shaving though.
Having smooth legs is fantastic! Roxanne
And I'm sure guys appreciate it too.
I wish guys would shave their legs, aha.
vonny
Admin
vonny

Mibba Blog
May 13th, 2008 at 05:38am
Skippy; Ricolaaa!:

No. Guys who have no hair on their legs scare me. omgno
Verbatim.
King For A Couple Of Days
Verbatim.
May 13th, 2008 at 06:01am
Skippy; Ricolaaa!:
It definitely is natural.
Every girl is hairy somewhere.
Personally, I like the idea of shaving though.
Having smooth legs is fantastic! Roxanne
And I'm sure guys appreciate it too.

apparently the only places on your body that don't have hair on them is the palms of your hands and the bottom of your feet. Pretty much everywhere else has a covering of hair, even if it's only very thin.

I find it interesting though, that it's the norm for people to shave their legs, but a lot of people refuse to shave their arms, even though arms usually are exposed so much more than legs.
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
May 13th, 2008 at 06:23am
You cant see most of my hair cos its blonde Con
I do think its natural to have hair but some is more appealing/less ugly than others I mean undrearm hair, ew, cos its all wirey and stuff, but I actually have a slight "happy trail" and actually find it okay. (does help that that too is blonde) and it is less wirey than my underarms... with men though, as long as their not TOO hairy i think its fine, I mean I once had a guy with a pretty hairy back of the neck and back (though again he was as blonde as i am so yeah less noticable)and that was okay.. and he looked much better with his beard and moustache.
depends on the person really but mostly hair on girls just looks manly.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
May 13th, 2008 at 07:08am
Anji:
Evolution comes from genetic mutation, so no matter how many times you wax or shave, your kids are going to have just as much hair. (Unless they are that genetic mutation.)

Humans aren't going to evolve anymore anyway. There is no survival use for mo leg hair. Humans have evolved technology rather than evolve ourselves. The process is much faster.
But apparently we're going to "lose" our little finger because we don't use it.
Raina Lupa
Addict
Raina Lupa
May 13th, 2008 at 07:28am
Jax.:
Anji:

But apparently we're going to "lose" our little finger because we don't use it.
Shocked

I'm definitely raising a family of musicians...
Skippy.
Skippy.

Mibba
May 13th, 2008 at 08:12am
vonny:
Skippy; Ricolaaa!:

No. Guys who have no hair on their legs scare me. omgno

I think it's attractive. Don
And I mean, if they regret it, the hairs will always grow back.
Skippy.
Skippy.

Mibba
May 13th, 2008 at 08:13am
Start Something.:

apparently the only places on your body that don't have hair on them is the palms of your hands and the bottom of your feet. Pretty much everywhere else has a covering of hair, even if it's only very thin.

I find it interesting though, that it's the norm for people to shave their legs, but a lot of people refuse to shave their arms, even though arms usually are exposed so much more than legs.

Yeah. My arms are exposed a lot more than my legs, and my arms were always hairier than my legs, really. I've considered shaving them, but I'm not too sure about it.
my name is jonas
Geek
my name is jonas
May 13th, 2008 at 04:41pm
i think hair is nasty. i think guys should shave their armpits and i think girls should shave EVERYTHING. sometimes i think guys should shave their...other stuff too.
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
May 13th, 2008 at 07:22pm
Ew, don't shave your arms. Arm stubble? It's totally visible and obvious you shaved when it's growing back, too.

Wax them instead.
Register