Hairy Women!

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 16th, 2007 at 04:52am
Sheepless and redundant:
Personally, I wish men would shave their armpits. Legs is okay to me, they don't stink, but having someone raise their hand and lo and behold! Afro-pits! That just grosses me out, no offense.
I know. Its like... you think some wild animal is gonna come flying out of that jungle at you Coolio
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
July 16th, 2007 at 02:22pm
stardust:
Oh, and shaving arms is weird wtf ._.
I don't think so. Girls with huge black hair all over their arms look disgusting imo.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
July 16th, 2007 at 02:42pm
So it's acceptable for girls with fine, blonde arm hair not to shave excessively?
Good, because I dont lmfao

I don't see the point tbh.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
July 16th, 2007 at 03:01pm
Ellaisonfire:
stardust:

Agreed.
Agreed.
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
July 16th, 2007 at 05:12pm
Ieva Christ:
stardust:
I don't think so. Girls with huge black hair all over their arms look disgusting imo.
I just think it's weird. Dno I've never met anyone who's arms are hairy enough to shave and I honestly can't imagine meeting anyone like that. Arms are meant to be a bit hairy. Faith
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 16th, 2007 at 05:28pm
stardust:
Ieva Christ:
stardust:
I just think it's weird. Dno I've never met anyone who's arms are hairy enough to shave and I honestly can't imagine meeting anyone like that. Arms are meant to be a bit hairy. Faith

obv. you've never seen my old math teacher
he's a beast Coolio
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
July 16th, 2007 at 07:53pm
Bloodraine:
So it's acceptable for girls with fine, blonde arm hair not to shave excessively?

Laughing That's why I don't shave the hair on my forearms. You can't even see it unless you're really close because it's so light.
Peter Petrelli
Peter Petrelli
July 16th, 2007 at 09:17pm
Shaving your forearms is weird. I mean, it'd grow back in stubble. And who wants spiky arms?

I've taken to epilating recently, because I don't like how hair re-grows after two days. I know that body hair is natural, but I really don't like the feeling of having hair on my legs or underarms, and bikini line if I'm going swimming.

Whatever, it doesn't make any difference because if I were to go swimming, the main issue would be people staring at my weight, and probably wouldn't notice the hair. lmfao

But I just think there's something very glamourous about having smooth, soft legs, and for underarms. Problem being - I apparantly have some kind of hormone imbalance and hair grows at an alarming rate. Laughing

Oh, and I remember a few years back, I girl in my form was bullied once for not having completely flawless underarms, by petty boys, too.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
July 16th, 2007 at 10:09pm
stardust:
Ieva Christ:
stardust:
lmfao I've seen at least 2 girls with arms like that and it's siiiick.

''Arms are meant to be a bit hairy.'' but I don't find it attractive and comfortable. omgno
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
July 16th, 2007 at 10:56pm
Ieva Christ:
stardust:
Ieva Christ:
stardust:
lmfao I've seen at least 2 girls with arms like that and it's siiiick.

''Arms are meant to be a bit hairy.'' but I don't find it attractive and comfortable. omgno

I'm pale and middle-eastern.
White skin, thick, dark black hair. It's.. pretty repulsive. :/
Sure, if you have blonde hair, you can get away with it fine, but what about those who have hairier arms than their male friends? Shifty
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 17th, 2007 at 10:39am
stardust:
Ieva Christ:
stardust:
This is where I consider myself lucky. I have naturally dark [head] hair, but veeery light, thin, and fair body hair.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 17th, 2007 at 10:45am
I think if you have very fair body hair, it can be an advantage. I have like tiny down, almost, on my tummy which makes it all soft. tehe It feels so nice. You know like really thin hair to get on your body that completely invisible. I'm convinced it makes your skin feel softer.

One thing I don't like is toe and finger hair, that grows between the joints. I fid that pretty disgusting.

OK...this is going to make some people pretty sick: I saw an old lady a few days back with ridiculously long ear hair. Sick Disgusting.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 17th, 2007 at 05:38pm
Anji:
I think if you have very fair body hair, it can be an advantage. I have like tiny down, almost, on my tummy which makes it all soft. tehe It feels so nice. You know like really thin hair to get on your body that completely invisible. I'm convinced it makes your skin feel softer.

One thing I don't like is toe and finger hair, that grows between the joints. I fid that pretty disgusting.

OK...this is going to make some people pretty sick: I saw an old lady a few days back with ridiculously long ear hair. Sick Disgusting.

How exactly would you go about shaving your ears? Think
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 17th, 2007 at 05:48pm
Kurtni:
Anji:

How exactly would you go about shaving your ears? Think

they have these clipper things. my dad needs them Silenced
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
July 19th, 2007 at 07:53pm
some men find it sexually attarctive, and even will only date hairy women,
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 12:44am
Lucifers Angel:
some men find it sexually attarctive, and even will only date hairy women,

IJUSTREALISED!
Noel Fielding must find it sexually attractive!!! tehe
*writes that on list*
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
July 20th, 2007 at 12:24pm
Ieva Christ:
stardust:
Yeah that is right it kinda looks weird.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
July 21st, 2007 at 12:33am
Meski:
Ieva Christ:
stardust:
Yeah that is right it kinda looks weird.

But the more they shave it, the more it'll be dark and "tough".
They should wax it.

[/Esthetics Magazine]

Personally, I remember when I worked in a pub during summer.
It was 40°C outside.
I had the grill for steaks in front of me, the rotating spit for kebabs behind me, the oven on the left and the deep fryer for fries on the right. So yea, it was fucking hot in the pub.
And people coming in, sticking up their arm to show me what they wanted to eat and seeing wet hair (which rather looks like a creeper) on their armpit, almost made me puke.
And needless to talk about the smell..

No. Just no. Neutral
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
July 21st, 2007 at 01:22am
Billie's Willie:
Bloodraine:

Laughing That's why I don't shave the hair on my forearms. You can't even see it unless you're really close because it's so light.
People have asked me if I shave my arms. And I usually don't have to shave my armpits but I do because I don't like having hair there lmfao
And I don't show my legs very often even though I do shave my legs once in a while Con
FaithxAndxMisery
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
FaithxAndxMisery

Blog
July 21st, 2007 at 06:05am
All I know is that I think Amanda Palmer is a goddess. Enough said.
Register