Hairy Women!

AuthorMessage
folkin' around.
King For A Couple Of Days
folkin' around.
January 28th, 2008 at 03:52pm
It's definately a personal choice, whether you like it or not.
I personally don't enjoy it all too much.
I don't even like hairy men.
Specially under the pits. ew.
And I mean, men have like a jungle under there @_@
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
January 28th, 2008 at 05:41pm
Whatever floats your boat.

But I'm not fond of it.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
Boobmeister:
Kurtni:
I was watching the Guinness world records show last night and one made me think of this thread...
Longest female beard File
Why would you want that recorded?! ;(

No Clue, i thought she was a he when i first saw it!! Laughing

Oops, my bad!! Smile
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
Kurtni:
I was watching the Guinness world records show last night and one made me think of this thread...
Longest female beard File

OMG! I saw that. That was sooo weird.
heywhatnow
Falling In Love With The Board
heywhatnow

Blog
January 28th, 2008 at 06:00pm
It really has to do with making yourself comfortable.
But maybe a lot of females don't feel comfortable being naturally hairy because society gives them this idea that it's not right.
So really, how do you know if you're uncomfortable with yourself, or if you're uncormfortable with not following expectations.
And that really annoys me.

Both hairy and non hairy men are accepted and found attractive.
But why is it that hairy women have a higher chance to be criticized by men and as well as other women.
If you're born hairy, it's not like it's your fault or anything. So why are women expected to not be hairy, when the majority of women probably spend all this money on hair removal?

If you compare two women, one who shaved and one who didn't, you would probably say the shaved one is better. But what's the point when you know that both of them have hair, just one got rid of it and the hair is going to grow back in a while anyway.

Armpits, I understand. It gets sweaty and smelly sometimes.
But waxing hairs and putting razors next to our skin to make ourselves look good to others when it's pretty much understood that you were born with and actually have hair, confuses me.

And this is coming from a hairy person.
heywhatnow
Falling In Love With The Board
heywhatnow

Blog
January 28th, 2008 at 06:01pm
this second post was unintentional.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
January 28th, 2008 at 08:19pm
Cash Cow.:
It really has to do with making yourself comfortable.
But maybe a lot of females don't feel comfortable being naturally hairy because society gives them this idea that it's not right.
So really, how do you know if you're uncomfortable with yourself, or if you're uncormfortable with not following expectations.
And that really annoys me.

Both hairy and non hairy men are accepted and found attractive.
But why is it that hairy women have a higher chance to be criticized by men and as well as other women.
If you're born hairy, it's not like it's your fault or anything. So why are women expected to not be hairy, when the majority of women probably spend all this money on hair removal?

If you compare two women, one who shaved and one who didn't, you would probably say the shaved one is better. But what's the point when you know that both of them have hair, just one got rid of it and the hair is going to grow back in a while anyway.

Armpits, I understand. It gets sweaty and smelly sometimes.
But waxing hairs and putting razors next to our skin to make ourselves look good to others when it's pretty much understood that you were born with and actually have hair, confuses me.

And this is coming from a hairy person.

I agree. Very Happy Well said Clap
Skadansk
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Skadansk
January 30th, 2008 at 12:41pm
The only places chicks should have hair is on their head and in the Joy department. Anywhere else and its quite quite frightening.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
January 30th, 2008 at 05:04pm
Skadansk:
The only places chicks should have hair is on their head and in the Joy department. Anywhere else and its quite quite frightening.

No, women should have the right to choose where they don't want hair and where they do. They should feel comfortable with themselves regardless what society dictates is ideal.

Nobody should tell them what they should do.
Skadansk
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Skadansk
January 31st, 2008 at 11:24am
ELECTROVAMP:
Skadansk:

No, women should have the right to choose where they don't want hair and where they do. They should feel comfortable with themselves regardless what society dictates is ideal.

Well thats fair enough, but my eyes don't agree with that sight I'm afraid.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
January 31st, 2008 at 03:17pm
Skadansk:
ELECTROVAMP:
Skadansk:

Well thats fair enough, but my eyes don't agree with that sight I'm afraid.
That's really more of your problem than anyone else's, though.
If someone feels comfortable with having hair on their legs or armpits, they should do it. If they don't feel comfortable with that, I think it's fine that they do something about it. Con
Skadansk
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Skadansk
January 31st, 2008 at 03:22pm
[quote="Lucas Evans"]
Skadansk:
ELECTROVAMP:
Skadansk:

Well thats fair enough, but my eyes don't agree with that sight I'm afraid.[/quote]That's really more of your problem than anyone else's, though.
If someone feels comfortable with having hair on their legs or armpits, they should do it. If they don't feel comfortable with that, I think it's fine that they do something about it. Con

Couldn't agree more.

I never said otherwise. My idea of a woman is one that has hair in the right places. Not in places that quite frankly make her look like an ape.

Same applies to men, so please don't try the sexism card. Very Happy
Vikki Is Eyeless !
Idiot
Vikki Is Eyeless !

Blog
January 31st, 2008 at 07:18pm
[quote="Skadansk"]
Lucas Evans:
Skadansk:
ELECTROVAMP:
Skadansk:

Well thats fair enough, but my eyes don't agree with that sight I'm afraid.[/quote]That's really more of your problem than anyone else's, though.

Couldn't agree more.

I never said otherwise. My idea of a woman is one that has hair in the right places. Not in places that quite frankly make her look like an ape.

Same applies to men, so please don't try the sexism card. Very Happy
True. Personally I can't stand body hair.. On men or myself.

I don't mind guys legs or armpits but anywhere else is horrible in my opinion.
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
February 1st, 2008 at 10:40pm
i think the point is is caring too much of what others think.

..but in saying that i guess you've got to have some sort of self respect.
Evaness
Geek
Evaness
February 2nd, 2008 at 07:29pm
Opheliac_666:
i think the point is is caring too much of what others think.

..but in saying that i guess you've got to have some sort of self respect.
I shave my armpits and legs and get my bikini done, just because thats how I preffer it, but I come from a europian backgroung and have dark hairs on my arms, some people point it out and don't like it but I don't care, I'm proud of my arm hair!
j'adore.
Geek
j'adore.

Mibba Blog
February 6th, 2008 at 11:06am
But surely this kind of works the same way as make-up,
Women will shave to look attractive, as that's just what seems to be set in stone, women are "supposed" to shave.
Like some of you have said, why can't men shave too - why do women have to make the effort? Well why don't men wear make up or grow their hair long so they can properley style it etc as well?

I have no problem with women who don't shave.
No matter what other people think, it's not their body hair - is it?
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
February 6th, 2008 at 12:46pm
I havn't shaved in about a week Smile
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
February 6th, 2008 at 04:14pm
Memory Lane.:
I havn't shaved in about a week Smile

It's winter, i'm wearing long pants right now, no one sees my legs, so i really don't give a hoot. But in the summer, i'll shave 2x a week.... FYI>>>PTMI>>>>MY BAD
Olivia Wilde.
Addict
Olivia Wilde.

Blog
February 12th, 2008 at 09:16pm
I hate shaving. But I have to. I have body hair everywhere and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

And when I say everywhere, I mean it. I have more hair than any woman should.
Rocker Chic
King For A Couple Of Days
Rocker Chic

Blog
February 12th, 2008 at 10:39pm
I shave under my arms every other day. I have too. But with my legs, I'm much more lax during the winter. But I hate seeing women with hairy legs in the summertime. Yuck.
Register