Hairy Women!

AuthorMessage
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
July 10th, 2007 at 02:31pm
I shave my armpits and legs and wax my forearms and eyebrows. It's not that I'm a over keen shaver it's just that I have more natural hair than most cause of genetics and the part of the world i'm from. so just need a little extra attention.

I think if someone women feel empowere by not shaving then woo to them, But it's not something that I would because in the summer you don't want to look like a yeti in a bikini,
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
July 10th, 2007 at 08:21pm
It's socially acceptable for a woman to shave, but it isn't for her not to.

It's the other way round for men.

It's not like it's law or anything, but I, personally, find hairy armpits disgusting, and no, I do not shave my legs in the winter but I have blonde hairs so if they were to show, I could get away with it.

It's a matter of choice.

I don't think that women who do not shave should be frowned about, but then again, I do not think that women who do shave should be thought to be just following societies rules and not having any moral values of their own.
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
July 10th, 2007 at 11:15pm
60s forever! Very Happy
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
July 11th, 2007 at 01:11am
x__LorettaYoungSilks:
teenage angst:
Probably she's just too lazy.

Why is it lazy behaviour if a woman does not shave and OK behaviour if a man doesn't?
Don't you think there are more important things to do in the time spent shaving and better things to do with money than to spend it on hair removal??

I've actually took the time to work out how much of my life has been wasted by shaving.

It takes me roughly 15mins to shave
I shaved once every 3 days
I've been shaving since the christmas before I turned 13.

This means, in 122 of the days last year I shaved.
15 x 122 = 1830 minutes = 30.5 hours.
Times that by 2.5 = 76.25 hours.

I only started shaving 2 and a half years ago, and I've already wasted 3 days of my life doing it.
For a woman of 30, they've spent over A MONTH (38 days) of there life shaving...
...which the men have been able to do what they want in.

Are you seeing the light yet??

Uhm.. men shave too. Rolling Eyes
Consider a man who spends 5 minutes every day shaving. Same thing.
I take, like, five minutes to shave, anyway, every 2 or 3 days. It really doesn't take that long. Rolling Eyes
Of course, not all men choose to shave. But not all women choose to shave and wear skirts and dresses and shorts, either.

My views.. uhm.. women are naturally more concerned about being clean and neat and looking good and all that. Which is why it's the social standard to be shaved and clean and smooth.
Of course, not all women are the same, there's always some who stand out, so to speak.
But unless you're some Women's Rights Extremist (which, as a woman, I find stupid), pick up an effing razor and spend a couple minutes shaving, you really won't lost that much.
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
July 11th, 2007 at 01:33am
Bloodraine:
But yeah, you should be able to do what you want with your own body hair really.

But women who are all ZOMGMUSTSHAVEANDWAXEVERYBODILYORIFICE are weird. It's like, jesus christ, do you want to be all bald and hairless and childlike for every inch of your body? o.o
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
July 11th, 2007 at 05:31am
I guess it's how the woman feels about it.

I choose to shave my armpits and legs. Especially if my armpits/legs are visible. Like at my prom, I would have felt so digusting having armpit hair showing. ..yeah.

I prefer it if guys shave their armpits too though. Like one time my sophomore year, I told this guy I'd cut my hair (it was really long) if he would shave his armpits. He said he liked it. Meh.

Oh! What I don't get is why guys tell girls to shave their pubic hair, when the guy doesn't. If I shave mine, I don't want some guy that's all hairy to be near me down there. Skin on skin. Not hair on skin. ....okay...I think I'm being a little tmi here. Sorry.

I admit, I love happy trails though. Embarassed
porcelain-star
Geek
porcelain-star
July 11th, 2007 at 07:49am
EW

ITS SO EW

FERAL!!
Domo
Geek
Domo
July 11th, 2007 at 08:04pm
. . um, I guess it's okay not to shave.
I never really thought about it before.
I would never choose not to shave. But that's just me.
I would feel really uncomfortable, I'm sure of it. It's just the society we were raised in I guess.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
July 11th, 2007 at 08:41pm
Kurtni:
I shave my arms Coolio I funking hate the way hair feels. I don't care really about how other people think I might look with hair, I just find it to be a disgusting feeling. If there was no pressue put on women to shave.. I think I'd still do it O_O hair just grosses me out unless its on my head

Same. I don't know for me it's just like washing your hair and brushing your teeth, not shaving would kinda gross me out. Coolio

Also, I think real men don't shave, but real women do. lmfao [/sexist] But if you don't want it, who cares, w00t for you

Can I trust this hairy woman?
to hide out when I'm embarassed?
tehe
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
July 12th, 2007 at 10:34pm
AtYourMercy:
EW

ITS SO EW

FERAL!!
Way to be wicked immature. Rolling Eyes
xBleeding_Heartsx
Geek
xBleeding_Heartsx
July 13th, 2007 at 10:20am
its natural we all have hair
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
July 13th, 2007 at 11:48am
I believe this is turning into another feminist discussion.

Well I personally think body parts such as arms and thighs shouldn't be shaved, it gradually becomes an inconvinience because the person is forced to shave over and over again, making the body hair which was usually barely noticable look far worse.
It's kind of matter of prejudice, hairy armpits on woman somehow imply that she doesn't take enough care of herself, that she's untidy or unhygienic and it tends to look repulsive, maybe because the majority is used to seeing all women perfectly hairless.
I have a problem with stubbles, though. I can't stand the idea of them. It's either one way or the other.
And I also feel very comfortable when all the unnecessary hair is gone. It's just a very good feeling.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
July 14th, 2007 at 12:40am
Billie's Willie:
Oh! What I don't get is why guys tell girls to shave their pubic hair, when the guy doesn't. If I shave mine, I don't want some guy that's all hairy to be near me down there. Skin on skin. Not hair on skin. ....okay...I think I'm being a little tmi here. Sorry.
lmfao okay, I guess I have to go into the details

dudes don't have hair growing on their cocks (lmfao) but with girls, the hair is everywhere and its more disgusting lmfao
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
July 14th, 2007 at 01:09am
Ieva Christ:
Billie's Willie:

dudes don't have hair growing on their cocks (lmfao) but with girls, the hair is everywhere and its more disgusting lmfao
Believe me, I'm fully aware guys don't have it growing on their dicks. Just...pubic hair on anyone if they're right in front of me is a turn off (no matter how much I joke about guys and pubes). Meh...if I'm not with them, I don't give a shit. That's how I feel.
Macfadyen
Basket Case
Macfadyen
July 14th, 2007 at 01:38am
prdq1386:
its natural we all have hair

So is vomiting and diarrhea, but we generally don't like to display those actions.
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
July 14th, 2007 at 09:54am
I think body hair is perfectly natural. I personally choose to shave my armpits and my legs because it makes me feel cleaner and more attractive. That's probably because of social conditioning, but that's just the way it is so I'm sticking with what makes me feel good.
If a woman decides that she doesn't want to shave then that's great, I won't vote against it. I can't really understand how they could possibly feel attractive covered in hair but then there's a lot of things that I don't understand and in the end we're the ones going against nature, not the hairy women.

Oh, and shaving arms is weird wtf ._.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
July 15th, 2007 at 12:13am
stardust:

Oh, and shaving arms is weird wtf ._.

Agreed.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
July 15th, 2007 at 08:23pm
Is it me, or is this 60's deja vu?
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
July 15th, 2007 at 10:13pm
Ieva Christ:
Billie's Willie:

we don't have hair in our vaginas
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
July 16th, 2007 at 01:22am
Personally, I wish men would shave their armpits. Legs is okay to me, they don't stink, but having someone raise their hand and lo and behold! Afro-pits! That just grosses me out, no offense.
Register