AuthorMessage
Bloody eyed darkness
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Bloody eyed darkness

Blog
February 14th, 2008 at 05:45pm
Porcelain_Aligator!:
Bloodraine:
I only really shave my armpits and legs. I wear tights all the time and pulling them on with the friction hair causes isn't nice. But yeah, you should be able to do what you want with your own body hair really.

But women who are all ZOMGMUSTSHAVEANDWAXEVERYBODILYORIFICE are weird. It's like, jesus christ, do you want to be all bald and hairless and childlike for every inch of your body? o.o

I agree 100% Mr. Green

I just think it's great that some women are comfortable enough not to give into the opinions of the freaky women you described =]

I totally agree with that! Very Happy you should deside what to do with your body. A yh, wemon that say , OMG i need to shave every molicule of hair, are just rediculous.
Tragic Jaren
Jackass
Tragic Jaren

Blog
February 14th, 2008 at 05:55pm
Kurtni:
Jaren:
Kurtni:

Because they want to? Men typically do shave. They still dress in nice close and get hair cuts, some wear make up. I don't see your point. You can't generalize an entire genders habits like that, it's all personal choice. If someone wants to wear make up because they like to, but they don't like to shave,I really see no harm in that.
the majority of women do care about their looks a lot more than the majority of men do. of course, there's personal choice, but in this situation, personal choice follows statistics more often than not.
there's no denying that.

Lets see those statistics you speak of ~~
i'm too lazy to pull them up. ~~
however, if you're really that interested, you can do some research yourself.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 14th, 2008 at 10:32pm
Jaren:
Kurtni:
Jaren:
Kurtni:

Because they want to? Men typically do shave. They still dress in nice close and get hair cuts, some wear make up. I don't see your point. You can't generalize an entire genders habits like that, it's all personal choice. If someone wants to wear make up because they like to, but they don't like to shave,I really see no harm in that.
the majority of women do care about their looks a lot more than the majority of men do. of course, there's personal choice, but in this situation, personal choice follows statistics more often than not.
there's no denying that.

So, in other words, you have absolutely nothing to prove what you're saying is valid.
Tragic Jaren
Jackass
Tragic Jaren

Blog
February 15th, 2008 at 09:21am
Kurtni:
Jaren:
Kurtni:
Jaren:
Kurtni:

there's no denying that.

So, in other words, you have absolutely nothing to prove what you're saying is valid.
i do.
just because i don't want to look it up doesn't mean i've never seen it before.
i wouldn't lie about something as stupid as this just to get a point across.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 15th, 2008 at 02:00pm
i didn't shave my legs for more than 3 weeks after having an operation (on my leg).
personally, it felt really horrible.
Opheliac_666
Geek
Opheliac_666
February 17th, 2008 at 02:35am
i don't think theres anything wrong it. everyone gets it. it's natural... and if people don't like my hair then they can go get fucked
Shane Childers
Idiot
Shane Childers

Blog
February 19th, 2008 at 12:41am
hairy women are very natural....naturally gross
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
February 19th, 2008 at 01:25am
I like chickens!:

rhisfhfuhseifnuisenifniw3n8723n3rpu *angry*
Why do you feel that way?

D:
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
February 19th, 2008 at 02:51pm
Bloody eyed darkness:
Porcelain_Aligator!:
Bloodraine:
I only really shave my armpits and legs. I wear tights all the time and pulling them on with the friction hair causes isn't nice. But yeah, you should be able to do what you want with your own body hair really.

But women who are all ZOMGMUSTSHAVEANDWAXEVERYBODILYORIFICE are weird. It's like, jesus christ, do you want to be all bald and hairless and childlike for every inch of your body? o.o

I agree 100% Mr. Green

I just think it's great that some women are comfortable enough not to give into the opinions of the freaky women you described =]

I totally agree with that! Very Happy you should deside what to do with your body. A yh, wemon that say , OMG i need to shave every molicule of hair, are just rediculous.
Those people have every right to make their -personal choice- to remove all of the body hair just as much as other girls have every right to make their -personal choice- to leave their hair where it is.

I think it's a little unfair to gang up on people that are calling hairy women "freaky" when you go and call women who shave and wax everything "ridiculous".

I don't see why this is a serious issue to debate. If some women choose to have hairy armpits, who is it hurting? How does this effect the rest of the world? Coffee
Addison Dewitt
King For A Couple Of Days
Addison Dewitt

Blog
February 19th, 2008 at 03:14pm
Porcelain_Aligator!:
I like chickens!:

rhisfhfuhseifnuisenifniw3n8723n3rpu *angry*
Why do you feel that way?

D:

Cuz he comes from the chicken farm where the chickens rip off EVERYONE'S hair so girls and guys are all bald everywheres and they look like nakey aliens. Laughing Razz
suburban.zombie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
suburban.zombie

Blog
February 19th, 2008 at 03:39pm
Ieva Howard:
I hate how women are expected to OMGSHAVESHAVESHAVE. If women weren't supposed to have body hair, why would teh nature make their bodies grow it? o_o

I like the idea of not caring about it but don't find hairy women too visually attractive. hmm.

Yeah and I hate it how it's okay for men to be hairy but not women. But even though I hate it, I'd be okay with being with a hairy guy but not with a hairy girl. Ah fucking double standards.

i think there are just somethings women should do and somethings men should do...i don't get why people spend so much time pointing out double standards. think of it this way--if every woman was exactly equal to every man, what would make us attractive? what would make us stand out? why would guys even want to be with a woman? and wouldn't we all be pretty boring...?

whether or not its equal or fair, men are attracted to girls who shave, and we can't change that. it may not be fair, but its nature. maybe it hasnt' always been that way but thats how it is now. if you are lucky you might find a guy who doesn't care what his girlfriend looks like, but thats rare. its right that looks arent' everything, but you can't date someone who you think is repulsive, no matter how good of a person they are.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 19th, 2008 at 04:39pm
reject08:

whether or not its equal or fair, men are attracted to girls who shave
Oh wow, that's pretty cool how you've met and talked to every man on the planet to know they're all attracted to the same thing.
Barney Stinson
Basket Case
Barney Stinson

Mibba Blog
February 19th, 2008 at 05:09pm
Kurtni:
reject08:

Oh wow, that's pretty cool how you've met and talked to every man on the planet to know they're all attracted to the same thing.

lmfao I'm sorry, that's really not funny. pardon me.
heywhatnow
Falling In Love With The Board
heywhatnow

Blog
February 19th, 2008 at 08:14pm
reject08:
its right that looks arent' everything, but you can't date someone who you think is repulsive, no matter how good of a person they are.
I understand what you're saying, but as hard as it is to date someone who you think is ugly, isn't it hard to date someone who would think you were ugly if you didn't shave?
suburban.zombie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
suburban.zombie

Blog
February 19th, 2008 at 10:00pm
Kurtni:
reject08:

did i say every man? you have to admit, most men are attracted to women who don't look like gorrilas....
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
February 20th, 2008 at 07:14am
reject08:
did i say every man? you have to admit, most men are attracted to women who don't look like gorrilas....

reject08:

You said "men".
That implies all of them.
suburban.zombie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
suburban.zombie

Blog
February 20th, 2008 at 03:19pm
Cecilia:
reject08:

reject08:

You said "men".
That implies all of them.

so if you say your favorite food is pizza does that mean you like every pizza, all pizzas? like anchovie pizza and burnt pizza and uncooked pizza? i don't understand why people are pointing out that i said men. heres another statement. men's clothes. does that mean all men where them? or that no women wear them? yeah. or does it mean they all own it? because like "joe's clothes" belong to joe, does "men's clothes" belong to all men?

if you don't agree with the statement i made, tell me you don't agree. don't pick apart my words and accuse me of things i didn't even mean. any person with common sense would know that i did not mean all men
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2008 at 05:34pm
reject08:
[don't pick apart my words and accuse me of things i didn't even mean. any person with common sense would know that i did not mean all men
Well, what you said and what you meant were not the same thing. Any person with common sense would have phrased it differently.
suburban.zombie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
suburban.zombie

Blog
February 20th, 2008 at 11:35pm
Kurtni:
reject08:
[don't pick apart my words and accuse me of things i didn't even mean. any person with common sense would know that i did not mean all men
Well, what you said and what you meant were not the same thing. Any person with common sense would have phrased it differently.

why is this such a big deal to you? i'm still confused here...do you have a problem with how i worded this or what i said? because please, this is a discussion board, tell me why you think my statement is wrong. but stop digging at me for not being particular enough for you...geez...

the main point of my post was not that all men like women who shave...the main point was that is the thing women do to attract men who are attracted to women who shave. which is the vast majority of men in america. so are you trying to debate this, or are you trying to bully me?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
February 21st, 2008 at 08:05am
reject08:

the main point of my post was not that all men like women who shave...the main point was that is the thing women do to attract men who are attracted to women who shave. which is the vast majority of men in america. so are you trying to debate this, or are you trying to bully me?
I'm sorry if you feel like I'm bullying you, but this is a debate board. People are going to pick apart your posts and point out every technicality, but you can't accuse them of bullying you because they aren't.

First off, who is to say they're trying to attract men? Secondly, I doubt the women who choose not to shave want to attract anyone who is so hung up on appearance, seeing as how they're making such a bold statement with their own.
Register