Hairy Women!

AuthorMessage
Steph:DonaNobisPacem
Geek
Steph:DonaNobisPacem

Blog
July 23rd, 2008 at 05:20am
The only reason I feel the need to shave my armpitts is because I'm half black, so my hair is very curly and dark, and I can feel it under my arms.

It's the same with my legs. My leg hair is thicker, so when I don't shave it bothers me and it feels uncomfortable, even in... other areas (you know where I'm talking about. I shave and wax there too). Most women don't shave their legs in the winter, but I do it all year round because it bothers me to have hair on my legs. As for... "other areas", I don't like hair there either. As I said before, the hair is thicker than most peoples, so I can see it and feel it through my bathing suit when I don't shave.

It just all around irritates me when I have hair in any place other than my hair.

Note: if I didn't shave my armpitts, I'd probablly have an afro there.
Razz
*muffin_girl*
Jackass
*muffin_girl*
July 23rd, 2008 at 05:26am
*allmost ditto to steph*
apart from I'm blonde so allthough my hair isnt particularly thick I have more than alot of other people so yeah.. its just uncomfortable having too much.
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
August 7th, 2008 at 09:18am
Why would this be gross. i consider this a very natural thing.
I don't think hair would exist if it wasn't natural.
Adam Lambert
Idiot
Adam Lambert
August 7th, 2008 at 10:37am
I hairy!!!...liek my arms n stufff, but I don't shave my arms.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
August 14th, 2008 at 11:18am
I have very hairy arms. But all the hair is blonde. Hairy women are beautiful.
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
August 14th, 2008 at 11:47am
blatant_narcisism:
1.-Why does Society makes it very difficult for people to admit that they are homosexual?
2.-Do you believe that Heterosexuals should only be accepted?
3.-Do you think that Homosexuality is a "Disease" or that a person who likes someone of the same sex, has medical problems?

1. The only people I've seen make a fuss about my sexuality are old people. Nobody else cares. Old people make trouble because they grew up with different views.
2. Of course. And the next generation should be brought up without sexual expectance.
3. No. I don't think this needs any more explanation.

Also, I should note that even though I have a boyfriend, I identify as a lesbian. Maybe 1/100 people I like are male. Just be wary of the labels.

It seems like people would be more forgiving with the big explosion of out and proud stuff.
But as a lesbian myself, I still get heckled by kids my age and see other get made fun of. But are we forgetting that recent hate crime where a gay man was killed for no reason? You know? Hate is still alive, whether society is labeling it okay or not.
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
August 14th, 2008 at 11:48am
Oh, and to each his own about the hairy women things. Especially if you dont wanna be bother to spend hard earned money for a glamour thing.
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
August 16th, 2008 at 06:44am
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
August 21st, 2008 at 07:17pm
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
August 22nd, 2008 at 07:55am
Bleach:

Is that youu? OMGyes
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
August 22nd, 2008 at 09:26am
OneVoiceInAMillion!:
Bleach:

Is that youu? OMGyes
yus \o/
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
August 22nd, 2008 at 09:27am
tbh I was just like, 'shaving is annoying' so i stopped in like, april
I mean, my hair grows back fast, so I have to shave every day to keep them hair free
at first I was like Cheese o noez embarassing leg hairs
but now I really don't give a shit
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
August 22nd, 2008 at 01:51pm
Bleach:
I mean, my hair grows back fast, so I have to shave every day to keep them hair free

Snap :p

When you own a shaver, and epilator and a crazy noisy machine that I dont know the name of at 13 that's a bit insane.
...and that's what I was like.

I'm so glad I don't have to bother anymore and actually embarrassed I used to care so much.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
August 23rd, 2008 at 11:02am
same here
last summer I didn't shave for a week
god forbid I wore shorts Cheese lmfao
I'm going to a new[ish] school in the fall, I wanna see people's reactions lmfao
fuck, I may have overly hairy legs and arms, but I got rad head hair to go with it
princess consuela
Geek
princess consuela
August 25th, 2008 at 07:00am
this thread makes me lmao.
im so hairy. it makes me feel rly ewwww... i think it feels/looks totally disgusting. im gonna have that lazer thingy done to my armpits cause im sick of shaving and armpit waxing hurts liek bloody hell.
Verbatim.
King For A Couple Of Days
Verbatim.
August 25th, 2008 at 07:33am
Miss Neurotic:
im so hairy. it makes me feel rly ewwww... i think it feels/looks totally disgusting. im gonna have that lazer thingy done to my armpits cause im sick of shaving and armpit waxing hurts liek bloody hell.

does having hair lasered off actually last a while though?
princess consuela
Geek
princess consuela
August 25th, 2008 at 09:43am
Start Something.:
Miss Neurotic:

does having hair lasered off actually last a while though?

yea it should. i mean they might have to do it more than once, but once it's gone, it's gone. so it's permanent yea.
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
August 25th, 2008 at 10:17am
Miss Neurotic:

I was sick of shaving too so I stopped lol. However, personally, I like it, It makes me feel more confident. I understand though that a lot people don't see it like that, so I'm not going to tell you you're wrong for carrying on at all.

I do think the "this thread makes me lmao" comment was a bit mean though. It's just a difference in opinion...? Dno

Fueled By Dana:
Hairy women are beautiful.

iawtc Lick
princess consuela
Geek
princess consuela
August 25th, 2008 at 12:09pm
mean?

hey i like to be smooth cause it feels much better to me. i don't like the hair on my skin.
EvilGiraffe!
Addict
EvilGiraffe!

Blog
August 25th, 2008 at 01:25pm
Miss Neurotic:
mean?

hey i like to be smooth cause it feels much better to me. i don't like the hair on my skin.

That's fair enough I understand that, I just meant the fact you were lol-ing at the thread.

's all ok though Smile
Register