Padackles:
Hardcore. Cheese

I'd love to go vegan, but it's so hard. And Rice Milk is sick! XD

Ooooooo but I LOVE chocolate rice milk oh so much Razz
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
May 13th, 2009 at 07:10am
Think Hmm. I imagine chocolate flavoured would be ok! I just tried it on cereal and was all 'Cheese'
Dom
Jackass
Dom
May 14th, 2009 at 02:32pm
Vegetarians are gay. Smile
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
May 15th, 2009 at 05:15am
Your face is gay.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 15th, 2009 at 08:32am
As is your mom.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 15th, 2009 at 09:39pm
ok. new topic.
HORSES.
why is it that horses are the only animals where people think it's wrong to kill them?
Why not
cows
CALVES
pigs
LAMB
chicken

what the fuck.

I've even though I have always loved horses, more than any other animal, I still think a pig or a cow or a chicken is just as important?
They always talk about how horses are crowded, sold into auction etc etc, but nobody cares, or shrugs off the fact that animals are hooked through their legs, dangled, and thne have their throat slit open to choke on their own blood.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
May 16th, 2009 at 06:00am
>>Is now Vegan File<<
I've gone a fair amount of days with my Mum not caring.....
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 16th, 2009 at 12:25pm
Bleach:
ok. new topic.
HORSES.
why is it that horses are the only animals where people think it's wrong to kill them?

They don't.
I'm guessing you've never been to France. Well, neither have I, come to that. But the French eat horse meat. They're famous for it.
I've also seen it in Dutch supermarkets. And I once read something about Japan inventing a horse flesh flavour ice-cream.

God knows how I acquire this knowledge tbh. But there are taboos on certain types of meat, I accept that. It's probably a cultural thing. Horses are a big part of western culture historically, they've been kept as pets or working animals for thousands of years. Moreso than pigs or sheep.
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
May 16th, 2009 at 12:36pm
People don't think it's wrong since HorseBurgers are widely served in McDonalds No
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
May 16th, 2009 at 01:10pm
I Love Pam Yay!:
People don't think it's wrong since HorseBurgers are widely served in McDonalds No

McDonalds is wrong fullstop.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 16th, 2009 at 11:13pm
I Love Pam Yay!:
I didn't get that. Confused hahaha
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 16th, 2009 at 11:14pm
Bloodraine:
Bleach:
ok. new topic.
HORSES.

They don't.
I'm guessing you've never been to France. Well, neither have I, come to that. But the French eat horse meat. They're famous for it.
I've also seen it in Dutch supermarkets. And I once read something about Japan inventing a horse flesh flavour ice-cream.

God knows how I acquire this knowledge tbh. But there are taboos on certain types of meat, I accept that. It's probably a cultural thing. Horses are a big part of western culture historically, they've been kept as pets or working animals for thousands of years. Moreso than pigs or sheep.
I've heard of japan doing that.

I guess so. it just bugs me.
ty
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 18th, 2009 at 10:38am
How many of you [vegetarians] think eating meat is wrong? I mean, the actual act of consuming meat as food?

That's one arguement in support of vegetarianism I will never understand. Anyone who thinks eating meat is wrong doesn't understand the concept of a food web and the balance needed in nature. Eating meat is completely natural. Animals eat other animals, that's simply how it works, and humans are indeed animals. I can understand wanting to protect the environment, opposing how animals are treated in the meat industry or just having a personal opposition to eating meat, but "eating meat is wrong" doesn't make sense to me.

Besides, if it were to be wrong, someone would have to punish all those naughty tigers and bears and no one wants that job. File
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
May 18th, 2009 at 11:29am
I only believe that eating meat being wrong in the way it is done. I would have no arguement with people going out and hunting their own food. I guess it's just the factory farming and poor welfare, treatment and slaughtering of animals I don't agree with. If people feel the need to eat them, I guess I could live with it if they all had a happy, natural life.

lol. Morrissey would be so ashamed of me. No
Aliiiiii.
King For A Couple Of Days
Aliiiiii.
May 18th, 2009 at 02:22pm
Padackles:
I only believe that eating meat being wrong in the way it is done. I would have no arguement with people going out and hunting their own food. I guess it's just the factory farming and poor welfare, treatment and slaughtering of animals I don't agree with. If people feel the need to eat them, I guess I could live with it if they all had a happy, natural life.

I've never really thought about it, but I like this argument quite a lot.

But I suppose the reason I don't eat many 'animals' (except chicken/turkey/fish) is purely because I don't like beef and pork!
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
May 18th, 2009 at 04:30pm
Kurtni:
How many of you [vegetarians] think eating meat is wrong? I mean, the actual act of consuming meat as food?

That's one arguement in support of vegetarianism I will never understand. Anyone who thinks eating meat is wrong doesn't understand the concept of a food web and the balance needed in nature. Eating meat is completely natural. Animals eat other animals, that's simply how it works, and humans are indeed animals. I can understand wanting to protect the environment, opposing how animals are treated in the meat industry or just having a personal opposition to eating meat, but "eating meat is wrong" doesn't make sense to me.

Besides, if it were to be wrong, someone would have to punish all those naughty tigers and bears and no one wants that job. File

You raise a good point, most vegetarians will have different opinions however I DO NOT think that the consumption of meat is wrong, it's the killing in inhumane ways that I disagree with.

I personally stopped eating meat because that thought that it was once something alive disgusted me. Not because I saw some stupid video but purely because I was the idea.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 18th, 2009 at 06:37pm
Padackles:

that is exactly how I feel.

But I don't think I'm going to hunt in the future, or eat hunted meat.
simple as this, "Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends."
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
May 19th, 2009 at 05:19am
Yeah, me neither. Also, the thought of eating meat now, knowing that it's a dead animals flesh/muscle literally turns my stomach. I don't need to eat it, and until I do, I probably won't.
abnormalone2002
Falling In Love With The Board
abnormalone2002
May 19th, 2009 at 01:57pm
My personal opinion is that I don't eat meat, mostly because it doesn't feel right for me but I'm okay with other people eating meat, as long as they don't try to force me to eat meat.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 19th, 2009 at 03:34pm
NeoSteph:
random_person:
whocares14:
whats a vegan
a person who disagrees with killing animals for food,clothes,ect.

that's a vegetarian, vegans don't believe in eating dairy products or vegtables that have been pulled from the ground, they wait for them to fall or something.
(even though this was from the first page, I really like to say this)

No, tha'ts a fruititarian, a vegan is some one who does not eat or use any animal by- products
Register