Veganism/vegetarianism

AuthorMessage
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
April 26th, 2011 at 08:03pm
My family has always been healthy eaters ever since we stopped eating fast food about twelve years ago. I eat the meals my mom makes and they are so good. My dad bbq'd salmon last night and it was also good.
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
April 26th, 2011 at 08:05pm
What has that got to do with anything?

In a desperate attempt to drag this back on topic, I bloody hate it when people try the "But it's not natural not to eat meat" deal... Mercy, flying in aeroplanes and heart-shaped-beds are not natural, yet that's hardly a basis to dismiss those. Cheese
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
April 26th, 2011 at 08:08pm
I always check out the PETA station at Warped Tour and they always try to make it into a big deal that I eat meat and then I start yelling at them and saying that they kill more animals than they save. Did you hear about the members who went into a shelter and killed all the animals in there? One of their things is that if an animal is not free, then it doesn't deserve to be alive.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
April 26th, 2011 at 08:15pm
Professor Booty:
What has that got to do with anything?

In a desperate attempt to drag this back on topic, I bloody hate it when people try the "But it's not natural not to eat meat" deal... Mercy, flying in aeroplanes and heart-shaped-beds are not natural, yet that's hardly a basis to dismiss those. Cheese
OMG I KNOW RIGHT LIKE HOLY FUCK
Chile D. Guy
Basket Case
Chile D. Guy
April 26th, 2011 at 08:24pm
That's the Dana we know and dislike.
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
April 26th, 2011 at 09:19pm
Dana.:
My family has always been healthy eaters ever since we stopped eating fast food about twelve years ago. I eat the meals my mom makes and they are so good. My dad bbq'd salmon last night and it was also good.

cool story bro. tell it again.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
April 26th, 2011 at 10:20pm
Did you read my other post? Don't support PETA anymore.
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
April 26th, 2011 at 10:25pm
That's not what we're getting at Dana. Basically, the majority of what you've posted on here has not contributed to the conversation one bit.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
April 26th, 2011 at 11:31pm
What you're saying is not contributing to the conversation at all, either.
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
April 26th, 2011 at 11:54pm
You come to a veg'an thread, and talk about the good bbq fish your father made, and the healthy life style you live without fast food, and you're mad that people are annoyed with you....I mean, at least annoy them with something on TOPIC....mygod.

And they're off topic because YOU brought them off topic.....and they'd like if you'd get ON topic.
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
April 27th, 2011 at 06:46am
Frank Anthony Iero.:

Seeing as nothing anyone says seems to deter or teach you anything, I'll spell it out for you as simply as I can.

You are ALWAYS the person who leads the debate completely off topic with some little anecdote from your life which is not only unbelievably uninteresting to everyone, but is also totally irrelevant to the discussion at hand. It does not contribute anything. Your stinking dinosaur turds of comments are basically an excuse for you to up your post count and annoy the fuck out of everyone on here more than usual.

The fact is that while people's posts about your posts being crap are not on the subject at hand, they are trying to prevent you from clogging up the forum with your shitty, insignificant posts in future and spinning the conversation way off a good, reasoned debate. Talking about your dad's salmon is NOT part of a debate and never will be. As a result, these posts from other people are more acceptable than yours, because at least they're trying to achieve something for the greater good (i.e. you disappearing for good from this forum, so that sense and reason can break out).

To summarise, in case it didn't go in last time:
- Your posts are always irrelevant
- No-one gives a fuck about your dad's salmon (or any other irrelevant subject you wrongly deem fit for discussion)
- The others are trying to deter you from here so we can have good discussions, something that your comments always prevent
- Basically, GTFO of this forum. Not just this THREAD - this FORUM.

Oh, and before you think you'll leave a charmingly cuss-ridden or moronic message, don't. For once, just quietly slink off to another corner of the forum (preferably one that I don't inhabit), and STAY THERE.

jfc I'd never be so rude normally but you really push my fucking buttons, and those of pretty much everyone else on here

Everyone else - back on topic?
wfougoafoihqfe
wfougoafoihqfe
April 27th, 2011 at 06:53am
Jarvis Cocker.:
No-one gives a fuck about your dad's salmon
omfg lmfao

It's now BBQ season, which leads to inevitable discussion over the whole veg thing.
Tbh, I'm not bothered about my food being prepared/cooked on the same BBQ as meat, but I was gonna ask what other people think of this?
I just don't want to cause unnecessary fuss, seeing as personally, I haven't bought the meat etc. and so, don't exactly have some direct support of killing them lil animals.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
April 27th, 2011 at 09:38am
I never really thought of like my food being cooked where meat is cooked until someone mentioned how mcdonalds fries are deep-fried with the nuggets and such. I think it all just depends how hardcore you are about being a veg for it to matter or not.
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
April 27th, 2011 at 10:12am
jen. props.
derpina
derpina

Mibba Blog
April 27th, 2011 at 10:12am
Jarvis Cocker.:
Frank Anthony Iero.:

Seeing as nothing anyone says seems to deter or teach you anything, I'll spell it out for you as simply as I can.

You are ALWAYS the person who leads the debate completely off topic with some little anecdote from your life which is not only unbelievably uninteresting to everyone, but is also totally irrelevant to the discussion at hand. It does not contribute anything. Your stinking dinosaur turds of comments are basically an excuse for you to up your post count and annoy the fuck out of everyone on here more than usual.

The fact is that while people's posts about your posts being crap are not on the subject at hand, they are trying to prevent you from clogging up the forum with your shitty, insignificant posts in future and spinning the conversation way off a good, reasoned debate. Talking about your dad's salmon is NOT part of a debate and never will be. As a result, these posts from other people are more acceptable than yours, because at least they're trying to achieve something for the greater good (i.e. you disappearing for good from this forum, so that sense and reason can break out).

To summarise, in case it didn't go in last time:
- Your posts are always irrelevant
- No-one gives a fuck about your dad's salmon (or any other irrelevant subject you wrongly deem fit for discussion)
- The others are trying to deter you from here so we can have good discussions, something that your comments always prevent
- Basically, GTFO of this forum. Not just this THREAD - this FORUM.

Oh, and before you think you'll leave a charmingly cuss-ridden or moronic message, don't. For once, just quietly slink off to another corner of the forum (preferably one that I don't inhabit), and STAY THERE.

jfc I'd never be so rude normally but you really push my fucking buttons, and those of pretty much everyone else on here

Everyone else - back on topic?
Well said!
Clap
MAD CUNT
Basket Case
MAD CUNT

Blog
April 27th, 2011 at 10:31am
Cool thank you, it's been a long time coming...
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
April 27th, 2011 at 10:42am
yeah, cool. Con

idk i guess it depends, because it's kinda ~preachy to say you want a different barbeque unless you have more vegetarian friends who are also against using the same barbeque, but if you nearly only have friends that are meat-eaters.. well it just seems like a hassle, and tbh you're not contributing to the amount of animals being killed.
i mean, unless it's because you find dead animals disgusting, i don't see the problem Dno
i guess it's an attitude-thing
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
April 27th, 2011 at 04:53pm
Well, one time I was served a cheese quesadilla at Chilis and I went crazy after taking a bite because I tasted chicken.
Turns out they'd cooked chicken on the same thing as my quesadilla, so they went back and recooked me one after cleaning it, or something....I don't know.
I don't really see the big deal, as long as it doesn't taste like it, or doesn't have any meat particles whatsoever, I'm pretty cool with it.
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
April 27th, 2011 at 09:05pm
I don't even eat McDonald's or any other fast food place because it makes me sick from the sulfates, so I have to be very careful of what I eat, but I tend to eat healthy with some vegetarian meals. I think it's important to integrate different foods into a diet instead of eating the same things every single day. I'm going to learn that once I live alone, that I will have to eat the same things for a week, but I won't mind.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
April 28th, 2011 at 10:10am
Frank Anthony Iero.:
I don't even eat McDonald's or any other fast food place because it makes me sick from the sulfates, so I have to be very careful of what I eat, but I tend to eat healthy with some vegetarian meals. I think it's important to integrate different foods into a diet instead of eating the same things every single day. I'm going to learn that once I live alone, that I will have to eat the same things for a week, but I won't mind.

You are seriously the greatest troll that ever lived. Wow.
Register