I am also FORCING you too?

No, it's your choice to read it,
To follow any of those links,
Or to embrace them.
clark
GSBitch
clark
September 26th, 2010 at 03:32pm
girl the way its worded is thinly veiled brainwashing and the quote just confirms that
Squid.
King For A Couple Of Days
Squid.

Blog
September 26th, 2010 at 03:42pm
So I should word it as though I don't feel strongly about it?

I could word very differen't in a way that it would clearly state that if you eat meat, you're wrong, and stupid for doing so,
And that vegitarian is the way to go.
But, I didn't, I feel that the way it is worded is just right to how I feel, but not pushy in the slightest way in saying that you too, and many others should do so, and are wrong if not.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
September 26th, 2010 at 03:46pm
Nada.:
Mhm, so because I express my way of life,
I am also FORCING you too?

No, it's your choice to read it,
To follow any of those links,
Or to embrace them.

dude. your first video is a peta video. you're a vegetarian so surely you must be aware of who peta are. peta do not want to have a polite conversation about why vegetarianism is good. they do want to aggressively promote their agenda through dubious tactics and a largely extremist approach. it's not 'forcing' people to become vegetarians in the sense of snatching burgers out of peoples hands. but rhetorically their intention is to make people vegetarian. it's promoting the agenda in a way that you would probably be unconfortable with if they were scientologists or extremist christians. but i guess it's okay if it's a vegetarian organisation.

p.s. your first vid got removed for violating youtube's tos.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
September 26th, 2010 at 03:51pm
Yes, it is.
And am I in any way forcing you to watch that video?
Nope.
If you decied to follow the link, then watch it,
That is all done by you.

And even if I support Peta, and even they have an aggrsive approach,
That doesn't mean I take the same approach that they do.
clark
GSBitch
clark
September 26th, 2010 at 03:56pm
Nada.:
So I should word it as though I don't feel strongly about it?
idc what you do just dont say that you dont believe in pushing people into vegetarianism when your signature says HERE'S 30 REASONS FOR YOU TO BECOME VEGETARIAN TOO
clark
GSBitch
clark
September 26th, 2010 at 04:00pm
i mean seriously that is the peta mindset and like meg said they have aggressive views on this. and like someone else said, make your own choice and deal with it. you're never going to turn everyone vegetarian; people have the right to make their own decisions.
Squid.
Squid.

Blog
October 1st, 2010 at 11:45am
Really,
You can talke my sig in any way you like,
And try and say I trying to push you into it.
But, the point is, I'm not.
So, you can try to make any point at all, to show you are right.
But, it's MY sig, and therefore, I am right when I say that I am not trying to push people into it, because, it's is something I DID and that isn't my inttention. Dno Sorry you feel that way.
Sherlock Holmes
Addict
Sherlock Holmes
October 2nd, 2010 at 03:01am
Nada.:

Or to embrace them.

I wouldn't embrace exploitative media.
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
October 8th, 2010 at 10:49am
Nada.:
The Bears Are Coming:
Personally I couldn't do it, meat is not even my favourite kind of food, but fish! I couldn't live without fish

First, can I just say, fish IS meat...?

yeah but fish meat is softer/different than other meat. I prefer it to the other, that's what I meant.
And I actualy know some veggies that do eat fish, either cause they think they're ugly or that they have had a free life.
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
October 8th, 2010 at 11:02am
The Bears Are Coming:
Nada.:
The Bears Are Coming:
Personally I couldn't do it, meat is not even my favourite kind of food, but fish! I couldn't live without fish

yeah but fish meat is softer/different than other meat. I prefer it to the other, that's what I meant.
And I actualy know some veggies that do eat fish, either cause they think they're ugly or that they have had a free life.
but that's not a vegetarian then, that's a pescitarian.
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
October 8th, 2010 at 04:53pm
ocean avenue:
The Bears Are Coming:
Nada.:
The Bears Are Coming:

but that's not a vegetarian then, that's a pescitarian.

Personally, I don't care what it's called, I was just pointing out why I thought there was a difference. And apearantly there is Razz
Dana.
This Board Is My Home
Dana.

Blog
October 10th, 2010 at 11:44am
I'd be a veggie eating fish. I love fish.
coop
coop
October 12th, 2010 at 11:37am
Too. I love sushi and sushi without fish is not real sushi! xD
By tha way, vegetarians eating fish are called "pescetarians" (Wikipedia, ya know?).
I am a flexitarian I think - I always try to go veggie, but I often have to eat McDonald's food -__- and my granma always cooks something with meat in it and she's VERY good at cooking... yummy.
wild at heart
Idiot
wild at heart

Blog
October 12th, 2010 at 03:52pm
I don't get why people call themselves vegetariand when they eat fish. Fish is meat, they are alive, they can feel, they swim, they live their lives. What's the difference?
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
October 13th, 2010 at 11:40am
wild at heart:
I don't get why people call themselves vegetariand when they eat fish. Fish is meat, they are alive, they can feel, they swim, they live their lives. What's the difference?

They might call themselves vegetarians, but they're not.
coop
coop
October 13th, 2010 at 12:05pm
I don't know why they call themselves so. But there's a term for 'em, whyever.
wild at heart
Idiot
wild at heart

Blog
October 13th, 2010 at 01:23pm
Peardrops:
wild at heart:

They might call themselves vegetarians, but they're not.

yeah lol! True!

That is actually what I meant. I think it's very ignorant or i don't know how to put it. You either eat meat or you don't.
Mareh
Mareh

Blog
October 13th, 2010 at 06:56pm
When it comes down to it, humans are meant to eat meat. It's in our geneology. That's why when people go vegetarian they have to make up the minerals from meat in other ways, such as iron supplements, or tofu.

But hey, maybe those people just don't like the taste of meat. I hate the taste of many vegetables, most fruits, and things that are too sweet. Everyone's different. But forcing people to eat meat/don't eat meat, such as PETA and similar companies is no different than a preacher trying to force their religion on you.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
October 14th, 2010 at 10:11am
Why do people have to be in a category because of what they eat or dont eat
Register