Divorce

AuthorMessage
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
December 24th, 2006 at 04:01pm
Getting a divorce of course. Cheese That's why I think it's taken to lightly too.

The kids I know, that got criminal in their teens were kids of divorce. Think
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 24th, 2006 at 04:14pm
Make you Smile.:
Getting a divorce of course. Cheese That's why I think it's taken to lightly too.

The kids I know, that got criminal in their teens were kids of divorce. Think
So, you'd rather, instead of your parents getting a divorce, you'd want them to stay together, be unhappy, and fight constantly? Kids exposed to that type of violence and abusive relationships are just as likely to end up doing criminal things.

My parents got divorced (m not a criminal I'll add...), it was upsetting, but Im glad they did. They're both happier now, we're all happier. When your parents relatinonship is negative, EVERYONES relationship in the house is negative.
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
December 24th, 2006 at 04:35pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Make you Smile.:
I think it has an affect on most kids. A bad one
Not on everyone though, sometimes it works fine of course..

When you marry [and you know kids might follow] you take some responsibility and I think some people just ignore that and marry to fast..

Yes, I agree that marriage is taken lightly, but which do you think will have a worse effect..
- Parents getting a divorce
- Kids exposed to thier parents unhealthy, unhappy relationship and watching them constantly fight..

kids being exposed to negative surroundings will in the long term (and short term, I'm sure) affect them worse. If you're around two people who don't get along, and make that known (or even if there is great underlying tension) then it is worse for the child.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
December 24th, 2006 at 05:37pm
Misanthropist:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Make you Smile.:
I think it has an affect on most kids. A bad one
Not on everyone though, sometimes it works fine of course..

When you marry [and you know kids might follow] you take some responsibility and I think some people just ignore that and marry to fast..

Yes, I agree that marriage is taken lightly, but which do you think will have a worse effect..
- Parents getting a divorce
- Kids exposed to thier parents unhealthy, unhappy relationship and watching them constantly fight..

kids being exposed to negative surroundings will in the long term (and short term, I'm sure) affect them worse. If you're around two people who don't get along, and make that known (or even if there is great underlying tension) then it is worse for the child.

if my husband and i were unhappy with each otehr and we we're fighting all the time i would ask for a seperation becauise children seeing perants fight isnt healthy or right and also you shouldnt stay together for the kids that mostly doesnt work
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 26th, 2006 at 10:34am
I think any couple has a right to get divorced.

Does anyone here believe in fate? I don't. I don't believe in all that 'one true love' stuff. I don't believe in soul mates. I don't believe you can only love once.

I think that there are many people out there that you can fall in love with, and hey, if the catch you've got now isn't fufilling enough, well, there's still pleanty for the both of you.

It is a more serious issue when children, of course are involved, which is why you have the whole legal guardian stuff and deciding who gets custody. Still, it is tough on kids, but life is tough.
Register