Ana/Mia websites

AuthorMessage
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
November 6th, 2005 at 12:51pm
That is just disturbing.
These websites should be illegal. this kind of encouragement is wrong, and could lead to severe health problems.

The fat people they show pictures of could possibly be better off----even if some of them eat unhealthy food, theyre getting some source of nourishment.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 6th, 2005 at 12:54pm
whenicomearound_67:
That is just disturbing.
These websites should be illegal. this kind of encouragement is wrong, and could lead to severe health problems.

The fat people they show pictures of could possibly be better off----even if some of them eat unhealthy food, theyre getting some source of nourishment.

what i said. good minds think alike Wink
obsessedmonkey
Geek
obsessedmonkey
November 6th, 2005 at 03:06pm
thats sick, and people wonder why everyone is dieing?
GangControl
Jackass
GangControl
November 6th, 2005 at 03:58pm
The people that make the sites are obviously suffering too, be it eating or mental disorders.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 6th, 2005 at 04:31pm
Aww!
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 6th, 2005 at 04:36pm
...whatever makes 'em happy I guess.......

...........I notice people dancing round the subject of.........PRO-CUTTING sites......

...OH!!!!!!! Silly H-F-P-R..........it's fashionable these days.....no biggie....remember???

H-F-P-R
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 6th, 2005 at 04:45pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:

...........I notice people dancing round the subject of.........PRO-CUTTING sites......

...OH!!!!!!! Silly H-F-P-R..........it's fashionable these days.....no biggie....remember???

H-F-P-R

are you saying that if they like the sites its okay? btw what does H-F-P-R stand for? thanx Wink
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 6th, 2005 at 04:46pm
Fade2Black:

H-F-P-R

are you saying that if they like the sites its okay? btw what does H-F-P-R stand for? thanx Wink

.....yours truly.....

H-F-P-R
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
November 6th, 2005 at 07:02pm
bloodraine:
Buttermilk Rusk:
My point exactly. These people are beyond sadistic; they're maniacs.

I just found one of the websites, it was disgusting. There were girls talking about how they were going on 'water diets' and other girls congratulating them etc. Its almost macabre

http://www.yafro.com/clubs/proanamia

That's horrible...websites like that should be shut down by the government
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
November 6th, 2005 at 09:11pm
thats disgusting. they need some serious help there
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
November 6th, 2005 at 11:40pm
hobo with a box:
bloodraine:
Buttermilk Rusk:
My point exactly. These people are beyond sadistic; they're maniacs.

I just found one of the websites, it was disgusting. There were girls talking about how they were going on 'water diets' and other girls congratulating them etc. Its almost macabre

http://www.yafro.com/clubs/proanamia

That's horrible...websites like that should be shut down by the government
They're constantly being shut down. I don't think they should be shut down by the government. The government doesn't have any right to shut down anything. Freedom of the press, right? The people that host the sites shut them down. They actually have the right to. It's their decision. I wouldn't want them to get shut down, though. Sure, eating disorders are bad. Everything that goes along with them are bad. But those sites offer support and friendships of people going through the same thing. Really, it's a person's own personal choice if they want to starve themselves... or throw up after they eat.. or cut themselves. It doesn't mean it's healthy. But it's their choice. It's their problem. And they only way they'll ever get help and have it actually work is if they want it. But shutting down their website you're not going to force them into recovery. And you can force someone into a recovery clinic, but that doesn't mean they're going to be healed. They need to want it first. They need to want it bad enough to recover and love themselves no matter what size jeans they wear.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
November 7th, 2005 at 04:49am
Theses people are sick, they are ill themselves. They don't understand that it is wrong.
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
November 7th, 2005 at 04:59am
A bit disgusting, but if they want to do it, then hey, do it.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 7th, 2005 at 11:31am
Fade2Black:

H-F-P-R

.....yours truly.....

H-F-P-R

Oh! I get it now!! last night i didnt but now i do, H-F-P-R is Happy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker! wow that took me a while! lol Wink
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 7th, 2005 at 11:38am
Fade2Black:
Fade2Black:

H-F-P-R

.....yours truly.....

H-F-P-R

Oh! I get it now!! last night i didnt but now i do, H-F-P-R is Happy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker! wow that took me a while! lol Wink

....you're not the only one.........

...............EVERYONE consider this my official warning......I will NOT discuss these issues again

....H-F-P-R stands for Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker

................H-F-P-R is FEMALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....the dots.......are for a reason and are not-negotiable......get used to it

.........you come against Nails or TheFaggot...any of my friends...you come against me too

.................got that, skippy??????

H-F-P-R
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
November 7th, 2005 at 12:55pm

H-F-P-R

NOW I know who you remind me of, Golumn from LotR...

I mean;

Now.............................. Now we know, Buttermilk Rusk................................ Yeeeeeeeeeessssssss............... 'tis GOLUMN.............................We is so cleeeeever, we is, Buttermilk Rusk............

B-R
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
November 7th, 2005 at 02:02pm
thats disgusting, why would anyone want to be that thin?

it makes me sad to think about how many people are insecure in their own bodies.
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
November 8th, 2005 at 09:50am
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
Theses people are sick, they are ill themselves. They don't understand that it is wrong.
They're not stupid. They know it's wrong. They just don't care and they don't want to stop.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 8th, 2005 at 11:12am
fancy pants:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
They're not stupid. They know it's wrong. They just don't care and they don't want to stop.

She never said they were stupid, but i agree, some people with ED's dont admit they have a problem. In fact one of the first ways they are given treatment is to make them realise they have a problem.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 8th, 2005 at 12:05pm
Buttermilk Rusk:

H-F-P-R

NOW I know who you remind me of, Golumn from LotR...

I mean;

Now.............................. Now we know, Buttermilk Rusk................................ Yeeeeeeeeeessssssss............... 'tis GOLUMN.............................We is so cleeeeever, we is, Buttermilk Rusk............

B-R

lmfao
Sorry that made me laugh! Shifty
Register