Ana/Mia websites

AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 31st, 2006 at 02:58pm
TreIsCool32:
If you take them to a "ward" that doesn't always mean they'll be healed.
You can take some out and they'll do it all over. You really helped them.
Yay.

They wouldn't be there if they wern't being helped. You really haven't worked with these kids, have you?. Well, Guess what, I know people who have. I know people who day in, day out, help these people.

You really think we'd waste time on someone if there was zero chance of them getting better? No.
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
January 31st, 2006 at 03:06pm
Bloodraine:
TreIsCool32:
If you take them to a "ward" that doesn't always mean they'll be healed.
You can take some out and they'll do it all over. You really helped them.
Yay.

They wouldn't be there if they wern't being helped. You really haven't worked with these kids, have you?. Well, Guess what, I know people who have. I know people who day in, day out, help these people.

You really think we'd waste time on someone if there was zero chance of them getting better? No.
They are getting the help yeah. But alot do not keep the help is what I'm saying.
They get out and do it again. The help isn't always helpful. Understand that.
No. I have not. But I understand them and woulden't dare call them or the sites sick.
They know that there is alot of risks. They are normal people you see.
But if it's something they want, Let them have it. They'll ignore you and medical attention.
And good for you knowing people who work with them. Of course they'll be people who keep the help.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 31st, 2006 at 03:14pm
TreIsCool32:
They are getting the help yeah. But alot do not keep the help is what I'm saying.
No. I have not. But I understand them and woulden't dare call them or the sites sick.
But if it's something they want, Let them have it. They'll ignore you and medical attention.
And good for you knowing people who work with them. Of course they'll
But you've always got to consider what the Doctors and Psychologists can do nowadays. It isn't a matter of chaining them up and whipping them to make them stop putting their fingers down their throats (I've heard some horror tales from my Great-Grandmother). There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I still maintain the sites are sickening. If they want a support site, they can find one so easily. But encouraging it?. Unforgivable in my eyes.
death_metal_madness
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
death_metal_madness
January 31st, 2006 at 03:52pm
they are very stupid people
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
January 31st, 2006 at 04:46pm
death_metal_madness:
You don't have any facts of their intelligence...
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
King For A Couple Of Days
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
February 1st, 2006 at 11:17am
TreIsCool32:
death_metal_madness:
And you should get your ass out of this section right now.
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
February 1st, 2006 at 12:55pm
Buttermilk Rusk:
TreIsCool32:
death_metal_madness:
That was my plan. (: LOL@you.
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
February 1st, 2006 at 08:38pm
the madcap laughs:
It's sick to be encouraging that sort of thing. Eating disorders are an ILLNESS.

You don't go around telling people it's cool to get infected with AIDS, do you?
Funny that you mention that...

O/T but: http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/5933610/bug_chasers/?rnd=1138844270062&has-player=true&version=6.0.12.1059
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
February 2nd, 2006 at 10:35am
TreIsCool32:
Buttermilk Rusk:
TreIsCool32:
death_metal_madness:
I was talking to the other person. LOL@that.
bi_bu_ra
Rotting On Here
bi_bu_ra

Mibba
February 2nd, 2006 at 10:49am
Ok, that's sick. Totally.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 2nd, 2006 at 11:31am
fancy pants:
the madcap laughs:
It's sick to be encouraging that sort of thing. Eating disorders are an ILLNESS.

O/T but: http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/5933610/bug_chasers/?rnd=1138844270062&has-player=true&version=6.0.12.1059

He stops, then says he might move on to being a gift giver: "If I know that he's negative and I'm fucking him, it sort of gets me off. I'm murdering him in a sense, killing him slowly, and that's sort of, as sick as it sounds, exciting to me."

That whole article disturbs me...But that in particular.
the madcap laughs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the madcap laughs
February 2nd, 2006 at 11:55am
Bloodraine:
fancy pants:
the madcap laughs:

He stops, then says he might move on to being a gift giver: "If I know that he's negative and I'm fucking him, it sort of gets me off. I'm murdering him in a sense, killing him slowly, and that's sort of, as sick as it sounds, exciting to me."

That whole article disturbs me...But that in particular.

"It's about freedom," he says. "What else can happen to us after this? You can fuck whoever you want, fuck as much as you want, and nothing worse can happen to you. Nothing bad can happen after you get HIV."

Scary stuff. Brainwashing, really
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
February 2nd, 2006 at 02:18pm
Buttermilk Rusk:
TreIsCool32:
Buttermilk Rusk:
TreIsCool32:
death_metal_madness:
Embarassed Oh.. LOL@me.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
February 3rd, 2006 at 07:53am
TreIsCool32:
Buttermilk Rusk:
TreIsCool32:
Buttermilk Rusk:
TreIsCool32:
death_metal_madness:
Embarassed Oh.. LOL@me.
It's okay. Very Happy
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 08:08am
Bloodraine:
TreIsCool32:
But you've always got to consider what the Doctors and Psychologists can do nowadays. It isn't a matter of chaining them up and whipping them to make them stop putting their fingers down their throats (I've heard some horror tales from my Great-Grandmother). There is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I still maintain the sites are sickening. If they want a support site, they can find one so easily. But encouraging it?. Unforgivable in my eyes.

I agree with you bloodraine yes it is unforgivable these people who want to loose wheght should do it on a controled diet and not by some one saying that its ok to look like a stick insect. My friend was anorexic and she has had lots of health problems since because she listened to these stupid stupid web pages, one of the problems she has had is the fact that she cant have anymore children because her periods stoppped and her doctor told her to get an hysterectomy SO PLEASE THE SUPPORTERS OF THESE SICK SITES DO NOT SAY TO ME THEY ARE THERE TO HELP BECAUSE THEY ARE THERE JUST TO MAKE PEOPLE FEAL BAD.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 08:09am
TreIsCool32:
death_metal_madness:

This person has every right to say what she/he wants and hes right they are very stupid people.
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
February 3rd, 2006 at 09:33am
tre_cool_is_god:
TreIsCool32:
death_metal_madness:

This person has every right to say what she/he wants and hes right they are very stupid people.
Excuse you. What are you, 10? In jr high and high school you'll meet a lot of people with eating disorders. You'll learn that they're not stupid. They have a DISORDER. Genius. A lot of people that have eating disorders are perfectionists and they get excellent grades. They're very smart. Just because they drive themselves crazy about food and calories and excersizing doesn't mean they're stupid. And if that's how you're going to act in this forum, where people are supposed to have intellegent conversation, then you should leave.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 09:38am
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
TreIsCool32:

I agree with you bloodraine yes it is unforgivable these people who want to loose wheght should do it on a controled diet and not by some one saying that its ok to look like a stick insect. My friend was anorexic and she has had lots of health problems since because she listened to these stupid stupid web pages, one of the problems she has had is the fact that she cant have anymore children because her periods stoppped and her doctor told her to get an hysterectomy SO PLEASE THE SUPPORTERS OF THESE SICK SITES DO NOT SAY TO ME THEY ARE THERE TO HELP BECAUSE THEY ARE THERE JUST TO MAKE PEOPLE FEAL BAD.

ok they make themselves very ill and i was mearly pointiong out that these web sites are cruel and sick my friend nearly died because she came accross a site like that. And i am not 10!!!!!!!!! I meant that the people who starve themselves to near death are stupid not the ones who are dieting properly and with a controlled diet. Genius!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 09:41am
fancy pants:
tre_cool_is_god:
TreIsCool32:
death_metal_madness:

Excuse you. What are you, 10? In jr high and high school you'll meet a lot of people with eating disorders. You'll learn that they're not stupid. They have a DISORDER. Genius. A lot of people that have eating disorders are perfectionists and they get excellent grades. They're very smart. Just because they drive themselves crazy about food and calories and excersizing doesn't mean they're stupid. And if that's how you're going to act in this forum, where people are supposed to have intellegent conversation, then you should leave.

everyone entitled to have an opinion and my age have nothing to do with you. And why should one person opinion be more valued then anyone elses. and read my other message about my friend so dontyou dare tell me that most of these people just want to be thin there is thin and then there is thin, tell what you just said to the kids who very nearly lost they're mother.
fender
Geek
fender
February 3rd, 2006 at 09:43am
i think thats sick, i was bulemic for quite a long time and i didnt realize it was so bad until i got help, these woman promtingit is horrible, they are putting people in danger! they are sick!
Register