AuthorMessage
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
November 8th, 2005 at 12:38pm
bloodraine:
fancy pants:
XxXflowerfairyXxX:
Theses people are sick, they are ill themselves. They don't understand that it is wrong.
They're not stupid. They know it's wrong. They just don't care and they don't want to stop.

She never said they were stupid, but i agree, some people with ED's dont admit they have a problem. In fact one of the first ways they are given treatment is to make them realise they have a problem.
i didn't say they were stupid, but a lot of the time girls (or guys) just deny that there is anything wrong with themselves...they are convinced that they are fat and these sites will often make them feel a lot worse about themselves because they automatically assume that they are not as thin as the people they see pictures of.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
King For A Couple Of Days
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
November 8th, 2005 at 12:39pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Buttermilk Rusk:
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
...whatever makes 'em happy I guess.......

...........I notice people dancing round the subject of.........PRO-CUTTING sites......

...OH!!!!!!! Silly H-F-P-R..........it's fashionable these days.....no biggie....remember???

H-F-P-R

NOW I know who you remind me of, Golumn from LotR...

I mean;

Now.............................. Now we know, Buttermilk Rusk................................ Yeeeeeeeeeessssssss............... 'tis GOLUMN.............................We is so cleeeeever, we is, Buttermilk Rusk............

B-R

lmfao
Sorry that made me laugh! Shifty

.............He he... I is funny?......

Hoorah.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
November 8th, 2005 at 12:41pm
It made me laugh as well (Off-Topicness) lmfao
GangControl
Jackass
GangControl
November 8th, 2005 at 03:03pm
fancy pants:
hobo with a box:
bloodraine:
Buttermilk Rusk:
My point exactly. These people are beyond sadistic; they're maniacs.

I just found one of the websites, it was disgusting. There were girls talking about how they were going on 'water diets' and other girls congratulating them etc. Its almost macabre

http://www.yafro.com/clubs/proanamia

That's horrible...websites like that should be shut down by the government
They're constantly being shut down. I don't think they should be shut down by the government. The government doesn't have any right to shut down anything. Freedom of the press, right? The people that host the sites shut them down. They actually have the right to. It's their decision. I wouldn't want them to get shut down, though. Sure, eating disorders are bad. Everything that goes along with them are bad. But those sites offer support and friendships of people going through the same thing. Really, it's a person's own personal choice if they want to starve themselves... or throw up after they eat.. or cut themselves. It doesn't mean it's healthy. But it's their choice. It's their problem. And they only way they'll ever get help and have it actually work is if they want it. But shutting down their website you're not going to force them into recovery. And you can force someone into a recovery clinic, but that doesn't mean they're going to be healed. They need to want it first. They need to want it bad enough to recover and love themselves no matter what size jeans they wear.

You put that so well. I completely agree
ahh!ivelostthespacebar
Geek
ahh!ivelostthespacebar
November 8th, 2005 at 04:12pm
THAT IS HORRIBLE!!

there like 'oh i love her ribcage'
that is horrible.These people are so sick
ahh!ivelostthespacebar
Geek
ahh!ivelostthespacebar
November 8th, 2005 at 04:14pm
but yeah,your still right about it being there choice
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 8th, 2005 at 04:16pm
Those pictures actually made me retch. I was just VERY nearly sick.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 8th, 2005 at 04:23pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Those pictures actually made me retch. I was just VERY nearly sick.

thats 2 true Alex, 2 true
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 8th, 2005 at 04:40pm
Sad
I just don't understand how anyone could want to do that to themselves.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 8th, 2005 at 04:40pm
Although I suppose the people themselves don't really know why they're doing it.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 8th, 2005 at 04:41pm
I know, id rather be fat than anorexic. Its so sad, they cant see how skinny they are....its awful
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 8th, 2005 at 04:44pm
That's the thing though, they actually think that they are fat! It's so terrible for them!
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 8th, 2005 at 04:47pm
ya, its a mental thing, they cant see hoe thin they r
its so sad.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 8th, 2005 at 04:48pm
I wonder what it's like to live with anorexia? To look in the mirror each day and see yourself stick thin, but think you're horribly fat.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 8th, 2005 at 04:51pm
Think of their family. trying to get them 2 eat, watching their loved 1 starve themselves 2 death, it would b 2 much 4 me 2 handle.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 8th, 2005 at 04:55pm
Same!
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
November 8th, 2005 at 05:00pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I wonder what it's like to live with anorexia? To look in the mirror each day and see yourself stick thin, but think you're horribly fat.
I doubt they see themselves stick thin, vice versa. I watched a document about anorexia and the doctors took the patients infront of a huge mirror, and told them to say what they see. And they said they see a fat girl. I'm not sure if they actually see themselves fat, or is their mind just saying they are.
BehindBlueEyes
Jackass
BehindBlueEyes
November 8th, 2005 at 05:04pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Same!

good minds think alike alex!
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
November 8th, 2005 at 05:17pm
Just like as if:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I doubt they see themselves stick thin, vice versa. I watched a document about anorexia and the doctors took the patients infront of a huge mirror, and told them to say what they see. And they said they see a fat girl. I'm not sure if they actually see themselves fat, or is their mind just saying they are.

Hmm. I think it's the mind. I think they see what they actually are...but their brain is telling them that that is the body of a fat person. Or something.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
November 9th, 2005 at 03:42pm
no one here agrees with those diseases Rolling Eyes
the only thing that's debatable is if people agree that sites like this should be on the net....and if you protest that you might as well protest the beastiality and bondage sites and billions of other sites as well
Register