Swearing

AuthorMessage
music = life
Geek
music = life
May 1st, 2006 at 10:32am
i totally agree with RAWR!, i mean if it isint nessescary to swear then y do it?

in songs i persionally dont mind it that much (unless my family is around...espically my 5 year old bro) and also if u are describing something in the specific terms like a fag is a bundle of sticks or twigs, and a bitch is a feamle dog and a jackass is a donkey but otherwise im against it
It Had to Be You.
King For A Couple Of Days
It Had to Be You.
May 1st, 2006 at 09:07pm
music = life:
i totally agree with RAWR!, i mean if it isint nessescary to swear then y do it?

in songs i persionally dont mind it that much (unless my family is around...espically my 5 year old bro) and also if u are describing something in the specific terms like a fag is a bundle of sticks or twigs, and a bitch is a feamle dog and a jackass is a donkey but otherwise im against it
Agreed d00d.

So don't fucking swear!

Cool
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2006 at 09:24pm
Panagiotakos.<3:
music = life:

Agreed d00d.

So don't fucking swear!

Cool
Hellz yeah Cool
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
May 1st, 2006 at 09:25pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Panagiotakos.<3:
music = life:

Agreed d00d.

So don't fucking swear!

Cool
Hellz yeah Cool
Cool

\m/
Smoking_My_Guitar
Geek
Smoking_My_Guitar

Blog
May 2nd, 2006 at 03:16pm
Holy...Crap....you guys....No i cant even concieve the fact this thread was made....Swearing is sinfull but sins are forgiven and those who dont like it need to not read this thread and close themselves of from it in fact they may as well not be on here. Also I think that.....they need to take the pole from their ass!!!! unless they're religious then i wont swear to them
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 2nd, 2006 at 04:56pm
Smoking_My_Guitar:
Holy...Crap....you guys....No i cant even concieve the fact this thread was made....Swearing is sinfull but sins are forgiven and those who dont like it need to not read this thread and close themselves of from it in fact they may as well not be on here. Also I think that.....they need to take the pole from their ass!!!! unless they're religious then i wont swear to them
This thread is about more than just if swearing is ok. Its about how it can be seen as disrespectful, ect. Read it Cool
Addison Montgomery.
Falling In Love With The Board
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
May 4th, 2006 at 11:10am
RAWR!:
Fade2Black:
I really dont like it when people use a swear word every second word, or in front of old people or people who should be respected eg: your parents, granparents, shopkeepers or if someones walking by on the road and people shout things at them. Thats a total lack of respect.

yeah some times it just crosses the line
yeah same here but as long as it isn't rascist. Smile
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 4th, 2006 at 11:12am
Smoking_My_Guitar:

But you have to consider that to other people, swearing isn't a 'sin'.
It doesn't tick a wrong box in my moral code, so its fine by me.
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
May 4th, 2006 at 12:47pm
I swear, but I'd never swear to my parents. Or any of my family for that matter. I think everyone has limits and they know what they are, it's up to them if they abide by them. Very Happy
Matty.
Matty.
May 5th, 2006 at 06:08am
People who swear in every sentence appear stupid and ignorant
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 5th, 2006 at 08:20am
killing loneliness:
i personally like swearing...but i can shut my mouth when i need to. people should do whate THEY think is right...it's their life, lol...i do what i want...n nothing bad happens, never.
yeah or yoiu can say certain things just as long as people are careful of t, its fine. my mom doesnt think that Rolling Eyes
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 5th, 2006 at 08:22am
tre_cool_is_meh_god:
killing loneliness:
i personally like swearing...but i can shut my mouth when i need to. people should do whate THEY think is right...it's their life, lol...i do what i want...n nothing bad happens, never.
yeah or yoiu can say certain things just as long as people are careful of t, its fine. my mom doesnt think that Rolling Eyes

just has long as everyone remembers that there could be kids about who shouldnt be subjected to foul and abusive language.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 5th, 2006 at 11:19am
Magne:
tre_cool_is_meh_god:
killing loneliness:

just has long as everyone remembers that there could be kids about who shouldnt be subjected to foul and abusive language.

To be honest if it was my kid I wouldn't care...if they've been raised properly they'll know when and when not to do it.
Invalid.
Jackass
Invalid.
May 5th, 2006 at 11:43am
Personally I don't see the big deal.

I can see why some people can get offended though.
miau
miau
May 5th, 2006 at 02:13pm
Sweet dreams...:
Personally I don't see the big deal.

I can see why some people can get offended though.
||:Minority Madness:||
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
||:Minority Madness:||
May 12th, 2006 at 09:11pm
swear words shouldn't be the only words in your vocabulary, but sometimes i feel like they're the only words that can fit the situation. to me, swearing to impress people or swearing after every other word is just stupid. but sometimes fucking swearing is something you have to do. it's kind of hard for me to explain. but calling people gay or retarded is just rude and prejudiced against people who are. (i know that's not swearing but i just wanted to say that)
Minority_Under_Dog
Falling In Love With The Board
Minority_Under_Dog

Blog
May 12th, 2006 at 09:35pm
Swearing is perfectly normal. It's abused when people just say it to be "cool" or impress someone.

Also I never understand why teachers let us say "this is so retarded" without getting in any trouble but if we say "this is so fucked up!" well detention. Saying retarded is sterotypical, and im trying not to say it as much. Im replacing it with more.... intersting terms.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 12th, 2006 at 10:15pm
yeah i cuss but not in every sentence like most people i know i try not to do it around kids unless they're like 10 and it doesnt bother me unless they do it on purpose
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
May 12th, 2006 at 11:09pm
Sometimes, I feel like if I swear, my 'opinion' [or whatever] will be more easily heard... The sad truth is, ... it's true...
I just add 'fuck' to my sentence and it seems like more... 'gutsy'... MMeh... I try to control myself as I can :] !
x:MaDi:x
Geek
x:MaDi:x
May 13th, 2006 at 08:39am
I dont really have a problem with swearing as i kinda do it alot. But i really do have something again the word cunt. Its horrible in my opinion.
Register