Swearing

AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 13th, 2006 at 09:50am
x:MaDiMad:
I dont really have a problem with swearing as i kinda do it alot. But i really do have something again the word cunt. Its horrible in my opinion.

I really don't understand why peope hate Cunt so much!
Its just...c-u-n-t
Maybe its the way it sounds, I don't know, but its just another word to me.
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
May 13th, 2006 at 10:08am
Bloodraine:
I dont really have a problem with swearing as i kinda do it alot. But i really do have something again the word cunt. Its horrible in my opinion.

Its just...c-u-n-t

In the deleted scenes of Erin Brockovich the word "cunt" is used.
My chemistry teacher turned SO RED when we saw that in class.
He felt really bad about showing us that.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
May 13th, 2006 at 11:12am
Bloodraine:

Its just...c-u-n-t

its what it means, i hate it because it makes my skin crawl with hatred. Not for the person who used it just fot that word.
Metalmoo
Geek
Metalmoo
May 13th, 2006 at 01:05pm
I will swear if necessary. But not "oh fucking hell we had a great fucking day and then there was that silly cunt strutting around, silly bitch, fuck this fuck that.....
I don't like really unecessary stuff though.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 13th, 2006 at 01:11pm
Cunt...if you get offended by cunt, which means vagina etc, then why does no one get offended about pussy, muff, etc. Even dick, penis etc! They're all genetalia.
If you go by its meaning whereby it is a derogatory word for a woman, then why is bint acceptable?

It's just a word to me...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 13th, 2006 at 02:18pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Cunt...if you get offended by cunt, which means vagina etc, then why does no one get offended about pussy, muff, etc. Even dick, penis etc! They're all genetalia.
If you go by its meaning whereby it is a derogatory word for a woman, then why is bint acceptable?

I don't even see why its an offence to women. Its a cunt, all women have one, whats the problem?.

In fact I prefer cunt to pussy. I just don't like that word. Dno
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 13th, 2006 at 02:57pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

I don't even see why its an offence to women. Its a cunt, all women have one, whats the problem?.

Pussy is demeaning to cats.......
MintyFreshGeek
Idiot
MintyFreshGeek
May 13th, 2006 at 03:04pm
I get annoyed when my family get so uptight when they hear a "swear word". They are just regular words with regular meanings. It's how they are used that gioves them their bad name. But now, if they are no used offensively(sp?), they are still classed as "bad" words. It's rather stupid.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 13th, 2006 at 03:25pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

I dunno, just going by the www.urbandictionary.com definition.
"Derogatory term for a woman. Considered by many to be the most offensive word in the English language." and it got 3425 ups so...
Babi Kid Rachy
Babi Kid Rachy
May 14th, 2006 at 08:20am
I swear most of the time, but only do it if i am angry.
K9's #1 Dog Groomer <3
Geek
K9's #1 Dog Groomer <3
May 14th, 2006 at 11:23am
I don't really see the problem in swearing. It's just a word.. I know some of them can offend.. but some people get offended by far more 'accepted' words like 'cow' and more recently 'bitch'. Heh... and yet farmyard animals and stuff are still taught to kids... yeah I know I'm going a little off the deep end but anyway...

Swear words are just misused language and shows a lack of vocabulary...

'Oh I know by god at least.. 126 words... but I still prefer fuck.'- Billy Connelly
Skullivan.[Im Not Okay]
Geek
Skullivan.[Im Not Okay]
May 17th, 2006 at 02:06am
i swear. my parents go mad if i say something as tame as "bludy hell". witch is just stupid
Amy.
Amy.
May 17th, 2006 at 09:09am
All just words to me Retard
To younger generations, they aren't as offensive, more a part of everyday language, but to an older generation, as in parents, grandparents, they are seen as highly offensive. It's just another way society has changed.
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
May 17th, 2006 at 09:38am
I don't know how I feel, I cuss alot but I don't like it on me!!!
I hate it when my brother cuses, hes 9
I like it in songs if its not over exsesive
I hate it tho when adults or teens just cus around any one wheneva they feel like it, thats annoying and rude Cool
A I D E N R O C K
Geek
A I D E N R O C K
May 17th, 2006 at 09:57am
i do actually always swear outside with out my parents but other then that im free lol
blah blah blah
Idiot
blah blah blah
May 17th, 2006 at 10:12am
lol Razz
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
May 17th, 2006 at 09:32pm
Swearing is acceptable around those that accept it. The End.
Matty.
Matty.
May 20th, 2006 at 04:43am
People who swear all the time, EVERY...SINGLE...SENTENCE just look really really really stupid
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 20th, 2006 at 11:03am
Saiyan:
People who swear all the time, EVERY...SINGLE...SENTENCE just look really really really stupid
and it shows their lack of a vocabulary. When I'm extremely mad thats me Rolling Eyes Unless you freak people out when your mad and cussing becuase it never happens like me, you just look stupid and no one takews you seriously.
Babi Kid Rachy
Babi Kid Rachy
May 20th, 2006 at 06:34pm
I don't mind it sometime, but it can get out of hand.
Register