July 31st, 2006 at 02:08pm
swearin is kewl. its punx so i swear.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 31st, 2006 at 02:13pm
Lucifers Angel:
anti-christ of suburbia:
i dont get offended by swearing, so long as its not actually directed at me. i do have a problem with swearing, but i wouldn't use it to deliberately upset someone. maybe im a bit weird, but i sometimes use insults like dumbass affectionately on my friends.

i use dumbass quite a bit, but to peopl i know who will shrug it of has a joke, my kids call me dumbass all the time. But i never swear at people in the street, its not needed.

same here i call people (friends and objects *wtf*) a bitch all of the time
they know its a joke and i say it like i'm calling them a bitch
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 31st, 2006 at 03:10pm
Chelsea!:

thats no reason to swear
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
July 31st, 2006 at 03:49pm
Viva La Stupid:
Chelsea!:

thats no reason to swear

if you can explain to me why it is Kewl to swear because its punk then i'll listen to you, but swearing just because other people do is just so stupid, and uncool
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 31st, 2006 at 03:55pm
Lucifers Angel:
Viva La Stupid:
Chelsea!:

thats no reason to swear

if you can explain to me why it is Kewl to swear because its punk then i'll listen to you, but swearing just because other people do is just so stupid, and uncool

exactly
Open Arms.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Open Arms.
August 1st, 2006 at 02:50am
Not to be a prude, but I think that any swear in itself is indeed bad. I never swore in my life and I have no choice to.

But I respect anybody who feels the need to swear.
Red Flag
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Red Flag
August 1st, 2006 at 07:16pm
i dont really like swearing
Comrade182
Comrade182
August 11th, 2006 at 08:55am
I can see the need to swear on occasions, like when you hurt yourself and you say something like 'fuck that hurts!'.
But not when people say 'fuck yeah' or things like that!

I've stopped swearing now, and being who I am replaced the words with funny alternatives like instead of saying 'bugger' I say 'Budgerigars' or instead of 'fuck' say 'flip'.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
August 11th, 2006 at 09:36am
I swear because I'm angry and I am selfish in that if I'm angry, no one can be happy so I swear to make other people upset.
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
August 11th, 2006 at 11:52am
I swear because to me, they're just normal words. They don't affect the people I hang out with or myself at all. They just slip out. The only thing I find annoying is when someone [who is sober] continuosly says the word 'fuck' after about every 2 words. But then again, I'd find that annoying with any other words.
Bloodstained Hurricane
Idiot
Bloodstained Hurricane
August 13th, 2006 at 08:33am
I don't like when people swear in like every sentence. that's annoying.
Sylar
Falling In Love With The Board
Sylar
August 13th, 2006 at 08:44am
I curse like you wouldn't believe, but to me cursing isn't that big a deal so it's no problem.
-shrugs-
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
August 14th, 2006 at 01:00am
There are so many other words you can say besides swearing. I swear, sure, but it's just because I'm angry, and I use it to get more of an impact into what I'm trying to get across.

It's not that big of a deal, they're just words, but they can become offensive to some.
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
August 14th, 2006 at 09:46pm
I believe you can swear with your "own" kind.
I think its disrespectful saying "Oh FUCK YEAH!" infront of my mom or an adult but with my friends they dont care what I say so I can say "Oh! Dang nabbit!" or "Son of a bitch muthafucker!"
Not that I dont respect my friends but it really doesnt matter to them and older people it might be offensive to them. My mom lets me swear infront of her nowadays. Cept for "fuck" or god dammit" :/ but thats it.
Anyway now that school has started I need to kick the habit of every other one of my sentences containing "Ah fucking shit! or Dammit mutherfucker." The teachers dont like swearing o_o
Merci Pour Le Venin
Idiot
Merci Pour Le Venin
August 15th, 2006 at 01:00am
it doesnt matter to me swear all ya want it dont offend me at all
Jesus_of_surburbia_74
Jesus_of_surburbia_74

Blog
August 15th, 2006 at 11:12am
I swear when i hurt myself or had an accident or something but not really bad swear words, it just comes out, i dont mind peple swearing but i dont like the c word for some reason, and have never used it.
LoveMeLudo
Idiot
LoveMeLudo

Mibba
August 24th, 2006 at 03:32pm
i don't mind it except for the word cunt. and if you are swearing at your parents. my friend's twin brothers do that and i think that is wrong. especially if they are 10 years old.
MintyFreshGeek
Idiot
MintyFreshGeek
August 25th, 2006 at 11:55am
I think they are just words, made by society to be wrong. They are only bad because you make them bad. When used to cause extreme offense to someone, i don't believe it's right but i really don't see the problem with using certain "swear" words just because people say they are bad. It's giving into what other people want you to think.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
August 27th, 2006 at 08:13am
swearing doesnt bother me. its just words that society has made us accept are bad. a lot of them dont mean anything obscene when used. the only time it bothers me is when they are deliberately used to insult someone.
Tre the Cool.
Jackass
Tre the Cool.

Mibba
September 29th, 2006 at 10:47pm
I swear all the time. The reason why i swear is cause it was always around me. At home my parents would swear, not a lot but they still did swear from time to time and at school everyone swears. Its not even a big deal anymore unless the teachers are around. You can't even say frig or shit and they'll get pissed off. Sometimes I may find it offensive but it depends how the word is being used.
Register