Swearing

AuthorMessage
Bunny Rabbit [fromxhell]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Bunny Rabbit [fromxhell]
May 21st, 2006 at 05:26am
There's these little kids in year 4 from my old school who swear and call us cunts and stuff when we walk past them. We call them cute and ruffle their hair.

Continuing on. I swear a bit. I don't say stuff like "Hi you motherfucking cow! What's fucking happening in your motherfucking life?"
I say "Hi. What's happening?"

Very Happy
razzledgirl
Jackass
razzledgirl

Mibba
May 23rd, 2006 at 03:08pm
It think that swearing isn't neccesarily (sp) good but society has brought it out on us, influenced us to swear. Parents run a part to if your parents have sworn in front of you and they do it all the time, then it makes a big chance of you swearing when you get older, if they don't you might not but hearing it from other people may make you do it. PErsonally i swear i can't help it.
Bunny Rabbit [fromxhell]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Bunny Rabbit [fromxhell]
May 24th, 2006 at 06:29am
YES! NSW scored another try! Cheer:

Sorry, lol. =]

Okay, so parents do take a part. They take a big part. My parents swear, but don't want me to swear... Yes, odd. lol. =]

Weelllll. Just do what you want. If you want to swear, then swear. Don't be a jerk and swear too much though. Cool
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 10:44am
Bunny Rabbit [fromxhell]:
YES! NSW scored another try! Cheer:

Sorry, lol. =]

Okay, so parents do take a part. They take a big part. My parents swear, but don't want me to swear... Yes, odd. lol. =]

Weelllll. Just do what you want. If you want to swear, then swear. Don't be a jerk and swear too much though. Cool
Your Parents are adults, you're not, so there is a difference.
Her_Infernal_Majesty
King For A Couple Of Days
Her_Infernal_Majesty
May 25th, 2006 at 12:47pm
To me swearing doesn't really matter! sure I swear, alot of people do. If you have to swear to express yourself then thats fine with me, sometimes for someone swearing is the only way to get out anger or stuff like that! You can't really stop swearing once you've started.

But I do think that some people take it to far and swear in completely stupid situations. But It doesn't really bother me as I said before!
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
May 25th, 2006 at 03:51pm
They're just words.
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
May 25th, 2006 at 04:39pm
Harlequin Girl:
They're just words.

uh-huh
ren
Idiot
ren
May 25th, 2006 at 09:08pm
Wiglton Elleson:
Harlequin Girl:
They're just words.

uh-huh

they are just words however, the society that we live in views them as bad, but they arent they are in reality just nouns,verbs, adjectives etc. If we lived in a society where they were just taken as words we wouldnt have this problem. They are bad becuase we make them bad.
steady riot.
steady riot.
May 25th, 2006 at 09:11pm
I have no problem with swearing, until the younger kids start. It just sounds so wrong, and makes the parents look bad.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 26th, 2006 at 05:39am
__Waterwings:
I have no problem with swearing, until the younger kids start. It just sounds so wrong, and makes the parents look bad.

thats just one rule for you though and one for some body else. Swearing is i guess ok if kept to a minimum, i dont swear in public but i swear at home i never swear at my kids and i will never even dream of swearing at somebody else child.
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
May 26th, 2006 at 06:50am
My_Chemical_Emotions:
Wiglton Elleson:
Harlequin Girl:
They're just words.

uh-huh

they are just words however, the society that we live in views them as bad, but they arent they are in reality just nouns,verbs, adjectives etc. If we lived in a society where they were just taken as words we wouldnt have this problem. They are bad becuase we make them bad.
How do we make them bad? By saying "fuck" when something bad happens?
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 26th, 2006 at 06:57am
Ugh, Swearing is strange at all o_0 .. yeah, they're just words .. but though some people can freak out by that .. That's actually pretty weird ..

[/philosophicz]
ren
Idiot
ren
May 26th, 2006 at 11:59am
Harlequin Girl:
My_Chemical_Emotions:
Wiglton Elleson:
Harlequin Girl:
They're just words.

uh-huh

How do we make them bad? By saying "fuck" when something bad happens?

no they are seen as bad words but if everyone just saw them as 'normal' words like hello then they wouldnt be 'bad'.
suzie_k
Falling In Love With The Board
suzie_k
May 26th, 2006 at 12:42pm
I swear alot really.
But I make a point of not swearing around kids.
Oh or old people coz I think they will die with shock.

But like eveyone is saying they are just words.
Kookie1099
Idiot
Kookie1099
May 26th, 2006 at 02:27pm
What about torrettes and Pete dont they get a chance
Babi Kid Rachy
Babi Kid Rachy
May 26th, 2006 at 06:50pm
Kookie1099:
What about torrettes and Pete dont they get a chance

That is not his fault...and you cannot help not to swear
most of the time, the words just come out you least expect it. Cool
Impersonator
Geek
Impersonator

Mibba
May 26th, 2006 at 08:37pm
I swear constantly and it is a really bad habbit and i am trying to stop. I really hate being sencored in any way, so fuck you! lol
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 26th, 2006 at 08:39pm
*WALKING CONTRADICTION*:
I swear constantly and it is a really bad habbit and i am trying to stop. I really hate being sencored in any way, so fuck you! lol
Umm, no not "lol" Rolling Eyes
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 13th, 2006 at 12:08pm
the only time i have a problem with swearing is when its being used to deliberately insult me
rolypoly_punk
Idiot
rolypoly_punk
June 14th, 2006 at 12:38pm
Hulas+Mias.love.slave:
I really dont like it when people use a swear word every second word, or in front of old people or people who should be respected eg: your parents, granparents, shopkeepers or if someones walking by on the road and people shout things at them. Thats a total lack of respect.

yeah i agree with that, but i consider the words like any other word. i don't understand how they came to be bad words. you shouldn't use them like all the time when it's totally uncalled for.
Register