Swearing

AuthorMessage
stilinski
King For A Couple Of Days
stilinski

Blog
September 30th, 2006 at 10:21am
I swear a lot. With my friends.

I just consider it as: If I didn't let that out, I'd end up swearing at home, and that would be BAD.

My parents freak out when I say 'damn'.

I get sometimes uncomfortable when somebody swears too much for nothing. But never do I get OFFENDED. Well I don't think so.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
September 30th, 2006 at 09:46pm
I don't mind swearing. I don't even really see why it's offending. I could see if you were calling someone a name, but if you just say, "Fuck" then who cares. When I was a Disney World was a hard to swear with so many little kids around but I did it anyway. I just didn't say it loud.
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 1st, 2006 at 11:11am
its just words get over it
Lemons And Skittles
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Lemons And Skittles
October 1st, 2006 at 04:36pm
I'm not at all offended by swearing... The stuff I say when I'm annoyed lol Wink
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 1st, 2006 at 04:59pm
tom_in_a_box:

Words are societies form of communication, and as any person knows, their are more forms of violence than just physical. Words can be used to degarde and demean people, sometimes you can't just "get over" that.
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
October 1st, 2006 at 05:22pm
Sometimes if people say fuckin too much, it makes them sound soooo ignorant. This kid sits near me in art class, and he says fuckin every 3 words basically, and he has some interesting stuff to say. He wouldnt sound so stupid if he would cut down on the fucks.
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 2nd, 2006 at 02:33am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
tom_in_a_box:

Words are societies form of communication, and as any person knows, their are more forms of violence than just physical. Words can be used to degarde and demean people, sometimes you can't just "get over" that.

i understand that but swearing is used way too much these days so it seems to have lost its orginal meaning in alot of carses and therefore its affect
Stark Raving Lefty.
Idiot
Stark Raving Lefty.
October 2nd, 2006 at 03:39am
I get offended by the "c" word, I never use it unless I'm singing along to Blink 182's Family Reunion. But I don't mind most swear words (although i still can't say fuck or wanker or anything like that to my parents.. but I'm allowed to say "shit" every so often... Swear words are part of the vocab I've been brought up with but it doesn't make me dumb! I have a great vocab. Try spelling pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis from the top of your head... or am I just a nerd? Very Happy
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
October 2nd, 2006 at 04:57am
Fat Achilles:
I get offended by the "c" word, I never use it unless I'm singing along to Blink 182's Family Reunion.

lmfao
Up
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
October 2nd, 2006 at 06:13am
tom_in_a_box:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
tom_in_a_box:

i understand that but swearing is used way too much these days so it seems to have lost its orginal meaning in alot of carses and therefore its affect
How much swears are used, doesn't change how much a degrading swear towards a human is going to hurt.
I myself, get deeply offended when others swear at me in a degrading manner.
Some people can't just, get over that. It messes with people's heads, and can screw them up pretty bad.
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 2nd, 2006 at 07:11am
well maybe thats why i think how i do ive recieved my fair share of degrading words and now i can just sweep it away. so i do believe there is a point you get to where you dont care anymore
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
October 2nd, 2006 at 07:13am
tom_in_a_box:
well maybe thats why i think how i do ive recieved my fair share of degrading words and now i can just sweep it away. so i do believe there is a point you get to where you dont care anymore
I've recieved my fair share, and then some, and many, don't just get used to it. I never have.
I get where you're coming from, but not many are like you.
There are many people, call them old fashioned if you so choose, that do not accept swearing at all.
It solely depends on the person.
There are some that have that limit, and some that don't.
tom_in_a_box
Geek
tom_in_a_box
October 2nd, 2006 at 07:17am
well thats all im saying. ive taken alot of it and the affect just dont work on me anymore. in general i dont think it has the same affect in some cases either because when its used its supposed to shock or whatever but if its used constantly i dont feel it does that anymore
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 4th, 2006 at 12:53pm
Uneccessary swearing bothers me a lot. I hate when people do that. Like every other word or so. Extreme annoyance.
gd'sDiana
Geek
gd'sDiana
October 28th, 2006 at 09:16pm
i get offended if the person is swearing to me, and it's not joking, but id the person is like not doing it to me,, i'm ok with it
Mike's_Punk_Angel
Geek
Mike's_Punk_Angel
October 29th, 2006 at 12:50pm
i don't really mind it Too cool
Kristmas_Tsanne
Great Success!
Kristmas_Tsanne

Blog
October 29th, 2006 at 02:07pm
I dont mind when people swear as long as those swearing are over 6 years old. o.O
I dont like small kids swearing. D'no why, its just.. I dont like it xD
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
October 30th, 2006 at 04:58pm
i dont like the words f** or n*****

the rest are fine

if you need to express yourself then whatever

there just words
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 31st, 2006 at 11:00pm
ST.JIMMYSREALESTATEAGENT:
i dont like the words f** or n*****

the rest are fine

if you need to express yourself then whatever

there just words
Fag or nigger?
What's wrong with them.

I always call my friend a fag because he's so gay, and once a year ago now, I was yelling at him and calling him a fag and the gay art teacher pulled me aside and went, 'You know, there are a lot of gay people and that isn't a nice word to use.'
I said back, 'Jesus Christo, I know, you don't have to baby me, you fag.'

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

He has this slight lisp and everything. So does my friend. Just hilarious. I got in a lot of trouble though.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
November 1st, 2006 at 02:32pm
Anji:
Uneccessary swearing bothers me a lot. I hate when people do that. Like every other word or so. Extreme annoyance.
True. I swear sometimes, but not like all the time. Thats just stupid Rolling Eyes
Register