AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 1st, 2006 at 05:07pm
Lucifer's_Child:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
How is this a serious topic? IS being intelligent cool? Seriously, you see all these people with dreams to do great things, but actually doing your math homework would result in being burned at the stake in the social chain, but who fucking cares? When your the person who finds the sure to the common cold or wins a nobel prize, they will be the one's waiting in the unemployment line.

Not all topics in here have to be deadly deadly deadly serious you know.

What I think we should be talking about is WHY it's not cool...getting down to the nitty gritty. Think about the human pyschology...why people act like they do.

The thread about fetishes with dead people proves not everything in here is serious Laughing
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
March 1st, 2006 at 05:07pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Lucifer's_Child:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
How is this a serious topic? IS being intelligent cool? Seriously, you see all these people with dreams to do great things, but actually doing your math homework would result in being burned at the stake in the social chain, but who fucking cares? When your the person who finds the sure to the common cold or wins a nobel prize, they will be the one's waiting in the unemployment line.

Not all topics in here have to be deadly deadly deadly serious you know.

What I think we should be talking about is WHY it's not cool...getting down to the nitty gritty. Think about the human pyschology...why people act like they do.

The thread about fetishes with dead people proves not everything in here is serious Laughing

lmfao lmfao
well.durr__hXc™
King For A Couple Of Days
well.durr__hXc™
March 1st, 2006 at 07:25pm
Cool to be smart?
Are you kidding me?
Does this really count as a thread?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 1st, 2006 at 07:26pm
well durr.:
Cool to be smart?
Are you kidding me?
Does this really count as a thread?

thats what I said
well.durr__hXc™
well.durr__hXc™
March 1st, 2006 at 07:28pm
well lets see.
Is it cool to be stupid?
Is it cool to be retarded?
ask yourself those questions first.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 02:09am
Dno

yeah i don't understand what this topic is really about, but thats probably cause my coolness is blinding my intelligence
Cool

*moderator on holiday*
Less Than Jack
Less Than Jack
March 2nd, 2006 at 02:45am
I love how it's always the non smart people that grow up to be world famous ^_^
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
March 2nd, 2006 at 03:06am
Minority27:

lmfao so there's still hope for me Cool
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 2nd, 2006 at 05:00am
this thread just proves that whatever we talk about we can allways have a laugh, i think its great that we can all have a disscussion about non serious things aswell.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 11:34am
Minority27:

I love how it's always the smart people who grow up and change the world for the greater good. ^_^
Teeth
Geek
Teeth
March 2nd, 2006 at 12:01pm
What i dont get is when you know someone, their not that smart and not so popluar either, they answer a few questions right , all you can hear is people shouting swot across the class
SARAnade
SARAnade
March 2nd, 2006 at 03:48pm
i have decent marks high 80s low 90s but i never bragg about it. sometimes i feel akward when someone asks me 'how did you do on that" i dont want to tell them i got a high mark because it makes them feel stupid, well thats what people are like at my school, its weird but people do think youre weird if you have good marks, like you suck up to the teacher or something
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
March 2nd, 2006 at 09:38pm
it not very cool to be not educated cuz every one should be educated
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 2nd, 2006 at 09:40pm
i know who ate barney:
it not very cool to be not educated cuz every one should be educated

Shocked No, you think

I think you need some educational help in the grammar department dear, "Cuz" is not a word. Wink Just wow.... the whole structure of that sentence.....

tell me, do you consider yourself cool?
Less Than Jack
Less Than Jack
March 2nd, 2006 at 09:53pm
Bloodraine:
Minority27:

I love how it's always the smart people who grow up and change the world for the greater good. ^_^
But like....

SO ^_^
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
March 2nd, 2006 at 10:04pm
No smart people arent that popular at my my school. But thats cause they're perverts...seriously they are O_O Could you believe the cheerleaders are actually smart but they act dumb to fit in with their "crowd" :/
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
March 3rd, 2006 at 02:09pm
Sheepo@_@:
No smart people arent that popular at my my school. But thats cause they're perverts...seriously they are O_O Could you believe the cheerleaders are actually smart but they act dumb to fit in with their "crowd" :/
that's just stupid
it is sad when ppl do that
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
March 3rd, 2006 at 05:37pm
!nsomn!ac punk:
Sheepo@_@:
that's just stupid
Um. Wow, I just want to hunt them down and punch them. Maybe more than once.

Our school is OK with intelligence. It doesn't get brought up much unless somebody didn't do their homework, in which case they ask one of us. But we probably didn't do it either, because we all have giant egos and put it off until the last minute. (Mass generalizations rule.)
SARAnade
SARAnade
March 3rd, 2006 at 05:39pm
!nsomn!ac punk:
Sheepo@_@:
that's just stupid

ya, i know, like when people try to get the same kind of marks their friends get even though they know they can do better! ...and again thats just to fit in or be cool!
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
March 3rd, 2006 at 11:24pm
I personally like people who actually have an education. Some of the most popular people at my school are the people in all honors classes getting pretty good marks. Dont' get me wrong, it's not all the same. Me for example. I'm in those classes, getting average marks, but I'm nowhere near popular. There are also the popular people who are ignorant and don't want to learn.

I'll respect anyone with an education. Like Mike Dirnt.. I'm not saying that Billie and Tre dont, but Mike's the one with the most and sometimes has the thoughts that are the most complex and all. Yeah, my thoughts are not making sence right now, but I think you guys get my riff going on...
Register