Anarchy.

AuthorMessage
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
March 25th, 2006 at 01:50pm
ciaraedwincool:
For God's sake why would you think anarchy is a good idea? Your all wannabes who think your "punks" but that does'nt exist anymore. Stop trying to be cool, its the most stupid concept on this planet.

I don't believe anyone has said they're a punk on this thread? Eh
Stop being judgemental.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 25th, 2006 at 02:02pm
ciaraedwincool:
For God's sake why would you think anarchy is a good idea? Your all wannabes who think your "punks" but that does'nt exist anymore. Stop trying to be cool, its the most stupid concept on this planet.

If you haven't got a valid contribution to make, don't contribute at all.

Don't for one minute think that anarchists are wannabe 'punks' with no brains. Naive? yes. Idealist? yes.

But not wannabe or stupid.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
March 25th, 2006 at 02:04pm
I think too many people these day are confused with what anarchy means...alot of them just wear the symbol to look 'cool'. I'm not saying ALL of them...
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
March 25th, 2006 at 10:01pm
Bloodraine:
Spirit Of '77:
haha, the pentagram. that's always fun. just because it always gets to people, you know? like a swastika. haha. it's fucking great.

Why would a pentagram 'get' at people? Eh

It's not an offensive symbol...even Christians use a sort of Pentagram...

try telling that to the people nathan and his dad run into when they go out in public... hahaha. Laughing
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
March 25th, 2006 at 10:10pm
ciaraedwincool:

Prehaps you should have read the whole thread before judging us?

Because it would give you an idea of what we are discussing. We are not all saying that we are anachists, we are discussing anarchy.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 26th, 2006 at 06:40pm
ciaraedwincool:

If you don't have something nice or interesting to say, don't say anything at all Very Happy

common logic always works, read the flipping thread.
neil patrick harris.
Jackass
neil patrick harris.

Blog
March 26th, 2006 at 11:02pm
I think it'd be cool to have an anarchy government, but I don't like anything without order.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
March 27th, 2006 at 12:01am
It wouldn't be an anarchy government. There would be no government.
Siobhan
Geek
Siobhan
March 27th, 2006 at 12:04am
Coff:

Exactly
hm___kinky
King For A Couple Of Days
hm___kinky
March 27th, 2006 at 01:31am
^|blink-182|^:
Without a leader the world will fall into chaos. We all need someone to take orders from, and whats the point of anarchy... For a while it would be fun... destroying everything and whatnot, but after a while... theres nothing left.

ageed sorta i dont think it would be all chaos there are peacful people in the world but then again there are some very violent and cruel people in the world i dont really know what my beliefs are about anarchy i guess i dont think it would be a very good idea at all but i dont know
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 27th, 2006 at 10:14am
Testosterone Boy:
I think it'd be cool to have an anarchy government, but I don't like anything without order.

Major contradiction there mate.
Spun-out-in-my-room
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Spun-out-in-my-room
March 28th, 2006 at 10:04pm
here;s the problem with anarchy (my perspective)

it wouldnt last. someone would start a group to protect people from getting randomly shot or something... the group/or person would pretty much become the government. Anarchy is neither pure chaos or peace, it's a neutral thing. more like deciding weather or not you want to be stupid and murder 40 people. with no government there's nothing you can do about what other people do to you or your society. at least with government you have choices that count. in an anarchy you wouldnt be as able to do things. No one would be protecting you rights. Personally i would favor a neutrality country like sweden (i think.) a country that doesnt support or particpate in war. there are downsides to that too though...
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
March 28th, 2006 at 10:55pm
ciaraedwincool:

Now wait just a damn minute...

How in God's name do you know we are all wannabes who think we are punk? Can you PROVE that to the fullest?

You should actually KNOW what you are talking about BEFORE you jump to rediculous conclusions.
righteous whammy barrage
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
righteous whammy barrage
April 6th, 2006 at 10:33pm
anarchy would ultimately contradict itsself.

let's say that a group of people planned and carried out a coup d'etat of the American government, and now it is anarchy here. every man for himself, self-governance.

along would come a couple of crazyass fuckers who went all shitty on us and started making more crime and corruption. at first, people would try to defend themselves. it might work for awhile, but what happens when "good" people are outnumbered by "bad" people?

the "good" people would set up a kind of security system to protect itsself, and that would be a form of government.

also, how would we get imported things we need to survive? like certain kinds of food. not everything can be grown here in America. also, what about airlines? no government, no airlines. no one could ever leave here, unless we negotiated with other countries. well who would negotiate? there'd have to be some kind of way to determine who'd be the negotiator representing the USA, and there'd have to be some kind of voting thing to pick the negotiator. that'd be a form of goverment.

what about education? there'd be no scholarships for college, hell there probably wouldn't even be college. there'd be nowhere for people to learn to be teachers. and anarchy means anti-government, anarchists do not like the system or the Man. the Man uses the system to keep us down. the Man wants us stupid. and with no education, we'd get stupid.

granted, there would be some people who would figure out how to make it work, but they wouldn't be able to get everybody to go along with it.

plus, you cannot kill revolution.

there's always a revolution around. and eventually, there'd be a revolutionary in the times of anarchy, who wants to bring back old ways, or maybe even new ways.

but that's thinking about a future with anarchism. you could have anarchy, not think about the future, and just have a good time and enjoy it while the good times last. but that would be hypocrisy, because anarchism is about knowing what's going on in politics, fighting it, and beating it. so if you say "I'm an anarchist, I want anarchy and I aint gonna think about the future" you'd be a hypocrite, you'd be going against anarchy, which is the thing you say you are.

goddamn this shit is heavy. I better go smoke some pot before I give myself an ulcer thinking about all these questions and theories and whatnot.

cannabis rules.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 7th, 2006 at 02:27am
righteous whammy barrage:

cannabis rules.

No.
Siobhan
Geek
Siobhan
April 7th, 2006 at 03:04am
Coff:
righteous whammy barrage:

cannabis rules.

No.

lmfao lmfao lmfao
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
April 7th, 2006 at 11:28am
Killing The Right:

haha, yea, "anarchy government". that'd be like being a "religious anarchist" or a "conservative punk". Laughing
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 7th, 2006 at 12:38pm
I think Anarchy is kinda .. impossibly today.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
April 7th, 2006 at 01:00pm
anarchy wouldnt be all chaos and destruction. that's nihilism, dumbfucks. though, there would be nihilists in anarchy, we wouldnt all be nihilists Rolling Eyes
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 7th, 2006 at 01:03pm
Absence of any form of political authority. I'd say that calls for chaos, pretty much. Although I do respect the trust in humanity that all anarchists show; it takes guts to do that.
Register