Anarchy.

AuthorMessage
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
April 7th, 2006 at 01:10pm
Bloodraine:
Absence of any form of political authority. I'd say that calls for chaos, pretty much. Although I do respect the trust in humanity that all anarchists show; it takes guts to do that.

Agreed. Optimism at its purest, it seems.
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
April 7th, 2006 at 07:56pm
I'm not for anarchy, because I know in the beginning there will be so many hate groups. It would be like one big riot across the nation that is sending everybody to the poorhouse. Or the streets. Nobody would get anything done. I can just picture mindless disarray of people all over. No one knowing what to do. I don't think we could ever get the hang of it.
ciaraedwincool
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ciaraedwincool
April 13th, 2006 at 12:16pm
I'm just saying what I think, isn't this what this website is for?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 13th, 2006 at 12:23pm
ciaraedwincool:

ciaraedwincool:
For God's sake why would you think anarchy is a good idea? Your all wannabes who think your "punks" but that does'nt exist anymore. Stop trying to be cool, its the most stupid concept on this planet.

Making judgemental, irrational statements without anything to base them on, no that isnt what this website is for.

A word of advice, read through the thread before you comment.
Kitti
Kitti
April 13th, 2006 at 04:04pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
ciaraedwincool:

ciaraedwincool:
For God's sake why would you think anarchy is a good idea? Your all wannabes who think your "punks" but that does'nt exist anymore. Stop trying to be cool, its the most stupid concept on this planet.

Making judgemental, irrational statements without anything to base them on, no that isnt what this website is for.

A word of advice, read through the thread before you comment.

Most of us don't actually condone anarchy as far as the discussion in the thread goes (though the poll does not reflect this).
Now, I think perhaps that post has been quoted enough and we should just let it go?
*_dragonfly_*
Geek
*_dragonfly_*
April 14th, 2006 at 08:12am
I dont really think the world would be ready for anarchy....In some way, people need laws (of course not all laws...some laws are just stupid)

I mean...think of it...if for example there was no obligation to go to school...I think a lot of children would not go to school any more...

Some people are just that dumb...
Only if the people would be wise enough..then anarchy would work out...
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
April 14th, 2006 at 05:37pm
I don't think the world needs anarchy.

Really.

We're so many on earth, we kinda need laws. And we're too stupid to think by ourselves whether something is good or not, so we have to live with the consequences!! Wink
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 14th, 2006 at 05:41pm
If people were perfect, no government would be needed, but we arent. The trick is having imperfect people design a perfect government, we havnt go there yet, but with no law, the world would be nothing but Chaos.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
April 14th, 2006 at 09:01pm
If anarchy took over in Britain, i would pack a bag, pillage a shop for supplies and go live on the moores.

I don't trust humans as far as i can throw them (and even though i was pretty handy at shockput) that isn't very far.

All animal have a class systems, be it ants, chimps or wolves. Humans are no different, we need to know are place in society to survive, we need that security because we have nothing else.

Other animals have the benefit of being born with certain insticts and skills, the only thing we have is a bond with our mothers and an IQ.

Anarchy is a force that does not coincide with basic natural laws, it's a non-existant structure that has no place in this kingdom. If we were animals we would be dependant on the relationships with others of our kind, anarchy would destroy that because a government is much more than a sometime corrupt leadership. It is our link to the rest of the world.

England is a great country, we have fought for the weak, stood up for the hungry and faced the corrupt, but in the 21st century we sold are souls to capitilism and our price is that we no longer have dependancy from other nations, we have become the weak, we are now starving for power and our leaders are the corrupt.

thats all i have left to say on the matter.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 15th, 2006 at 06:18am
its in our nature to kill each other!!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 15th, 2006 at 06:24am
It isn't.
It doesn't happen that way in the animal kingdom; for instance i'll take Steph's example of wolves seeing as they're my favourite animals and I know a bit about them.

Wolves have a basic instinct to find prey, to eat. Wolves also have a basic instinct to mate, so they can produce more wolves. What they don't have, is a driving desire to kill one another, that wouldn't be logical. Okay, so they might on occasion kill eachother, but that's down to dominance matters and others really.
Kitti
Kitti
April 16th, 2006 at 10:14am
Read Yann Martel's Life of Pi
It's great allegory about order versus anarchy. And a good book.
rock_music_GD
Geek
rock_music_GD
July 10th, 2006 at 12:05am
I think I'd prefer a bit of order, but the shit that happens I don't think there's much order. Probably anarchy for me.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
July 10th, 2006 at 12:38am
Anarchy is that like no rules at all? No laws?
So if a girl gets raped its her problem? o_o
thats fucked up if that what comes out of anarchy.
and what i mean by this post is if someone commits a crime they wont be punished
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 10th, 2006 at 03:01pm
Bloodraine:
Spirit Of '77:
sure, their would be some people who would probably kill people and be violent and shit like that. there's no avoiding it. people would just have to learn to be self defensive when it comes to certain types of people (not that a law really stops the really psychopathic people that go out and do the killing in the first place, but whatever).

Oh, to be a young idealist...

Anarchy is a dream for the idealists. Anarchy would only work on a short term basis. I'm not a believer, can you tell?

What about the people who can't learn to be self defensive, eh?. Give us anarchy, and there will be slaughter, chaos, destruction. You might like that, but I don't. Perhaps, on a short term basis, I could condone Anarchy. But not in the long term. It will never work.
Clap
okay, I can't improve upon what you said
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
July 10th, 2006 at 03:32pm
Anarchy. Nice idea, won't work. Humanity couldn't do that because in the end I could see a dictatorship rising. Neutral
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 12th, 2006 at 01:44pm
Doesn't work, can't work.
" Utter Chaos" and/or Lack of a government or laws,would cause us to all kill one another.
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
July 14th, 2006 at 12:57pm
I dont like govermint but i think we need it beacuase people are really stupid right now and if there was no govermint people whould just go around killing each other
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
July 14th, 2006 at 02:06pm
_insertstupidnamehere_:
I dont like govermint but i think we need it beacuase people are really stupid right now and if there was no govermint people whould just go around killing each other

not to mention bad breath.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 14th, 2006 at 02:24pm
NeoSteph:
_insertstupidnamehere_:

not to mention bad breath.

lmfao
Register