Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 4th, 2006 at 03:53pm
Anji:
tom_in_a_box:
anarchy is like commumism. great in ideals but shit in practice
Again, arguable.

Perhaps then you should argue your point..
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
October 4th, 2006 at 07:12pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Droog:
Anarchy: Looks good on paper, but won't work.

It more than looking good, it's a great concept. The idea of a classless society is excellent... sadly it's also very idealistc and due to past mistakes and the state of the world today, it can't ever work. I would love to live in a world without borders and stereotypes the government places on nations, but sadly we need those now in order to live in a world that isnt utter chaos.

i agree. it's rather unfortunate, too, i think.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 5th, 2006 at 06:49am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Anji:
tom_in_a_box:
Again, arguable.

This is an anarchy thread, not a communism. I already said all that I have to say for this topic.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 5th, 2006 at 07:55am
Anji:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Anji:
tom_in_a_box:
Again, arguable.

This is an anarchy thread, not a communism. I already said all that I have to say for this topic.

Well, your entire post was irrelevant if you refuse to debate and back up what you post.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 5th, 2006 at 10:41am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Anji:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Anji:
tom_in_a_box:
Again, arguable.

Well, your entire post was irrelevant if you refuse to debate and back up what you post.
Well, since when have a few irrelevent posts hurt anyone? Chek any thread in GSB, there are irrelevent posts. Such as this one, and the one you posted, and the one I posted before that, and the one that you posted before that, etc.
PsychoLorny
Geek
PsychoLorny
October 5th, 2006 at 02:33pm
Hmm.... Nah, would be stupid.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 6th, 2006 at 06:34am
Well anarchy is utopic, but that doesnt mean that it couldnt happen one day, there for its pretty idealistic! I don think anarchy is chaos, but the way to get to it is pretty chaotic because you have to protest which doesnt end up well all the time. I think anarchy would be good, not perfect, but better then this. Anarachy is not all about not having authority, but its about not being controled by anyone, its about being in a unity where everyone would work to make things right. It would have its bad things, but they could be easily repaired. And anarchy is about equality and fair treatment towards everyone, no capitalism, we will never be the same, but we could be treated the same way! So Im for anarchy!
Hitchcock Starlet
Addict
Hitchcock Starlet
October 6th, 2006 at 02:32pm
lot of people say they are anarchists or they think anarchy is good because they don't like their president or the president of some other big country. i personaly think that anarchy is not that bad. but still, without any leadership, there would be chaos. i mean, everyone would do what they want, there would be no order at all, there would be much more crime because no one would be able to stop criminals.
anarchy is just a dream of those who think that freedom means doing whatever you want to whoever you want whenever you want.

if that makes any sense.
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2006 at 07:32am
Product Of War:
lot of people say they are anarchists or they think anarchy is good because they don't like their president or the president of some other big country. i personaly think that anarchy is not that bad. but still, without any leadership, there would be chaos. i mean, everyone would do what they want, there would be no order at all, there would be much more crime because no one would be able to stop criminals.
anarchy is just a dream of those who think that freedom means doing whatever you want to whoever you want whenever you want.

if that makes any sense.
In a sense, I think some kids who say they are anarchists...are just confused Liberals.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 8th, 2006 at 10:42am
[Bittersweet]:
Well anarchy is utopic, but that doesnt mean that it couldnt happen one day, there for its pretty idealistic! I don think anarchy is chaos, but the way to get to it is pretty chaotic because you have to protest which doesnt end up well all the time. I think anarchy would be good, not perfect, but better then this. Anarachy is not all about not having authority, but its about not being controled by anyone, its about being in a unity where everyone would work to make things right. It would have its bad things, but they could be easily repaired. And anarchy is about equality and fair treatment towards everyone, no capitalism, we will never be the same, but we could be treated the same way! So Im for anarchy!

If there is no one controlling anyone (which if no one is being controlled... then there is no authority now is there...) explain to me how problems such as rapists and mass murders can be fixed, and how people who attempt to gain dictatorships can be stopped. If there is no authority, then there is no set definition of right or wrong, and no law's, and no one to enforce the laws that dont even exist, so who's to say that muder is a crime anymore? I am in no way shape or form comfortable in living in a society like that.

How exactly do you think Anarchy will ever even come to be without being violent and agressive actions to be taken?Write letter to any politician and suggest they abolish all forms of goverment, I doubt they would even take the time to laugh at the letter.

What about everything the Government regulates? Despite all the things the government does that certain people may not like, it does do alot. Our educational systems, trade, ect. Without those things, what exactly do you think would become of the world as we know it?

Anarchy in simple terms is a great plan, but once you add the modern reality factor in, it doesnt sound so appealing anymore.
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
October 8th, 2006 at 09:32pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:

If there is no one controlling anyone (which if no one is being controlled... then there is no authority now is there...) explain to me how problems such as rapists and mass murders can be fixed, and how people who attempt to gain dictatorships can be stopped. If there is no authority, then there is no set definition of right or wrong, and no law's, and no one to enforce the laws that dont even exist, so who's to say that muder is a crime anymore? I am in no way shape or form comfortable in living in a society like that.

as i told you earlier that you see to just not be able to keep in your head because you can't stand that i'm smarter than you: there ARE laws in anarchy. the difference is that they are all decided upon by society as a whole, but made by an overpowering leader or group.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 8th, 2006 at 10:13pm
Watoosh!:

as i told you earlier that you see to just not be able to keep in your head because you can't stand that i'm smarter than you: there ARE laws in anarchy. the difference is that they are all decided upon by society as a whole, but made by an overpowering leader or group.

Before I even Begin to reply to the post you left, I do highly suggest you read the site rules, because the statement I bolded was extremely rude and childish. What you think gives you the right to judge other peoples intelligence is beyond me, but if you think because I disagree with you, that you're smarter than me, you're in for a rude awakening, because in case you didnt know, the world is full of opinions, and not all of them are yours. If you had insulted another user like that who had reported you to site administration, are you aware of what would have happened...

GSB:
Permanent ban
You'll get permanently banned for:
#4 Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws.

#6 Harassing or abusing other members.

before you go making irrational statements, perhaps you should think about the things you say. Wink

Anways, what you just said is yet another contradiction in Anarchy. Im assuming you meant "but not made by an overpowering leader or group" because if you intended to type that, the contradiction was so immense I feel no need to even discuss it further.

I'd Love for you to explain to me how you intend to get everybody in society to agree and work together. That won't ever happen. Majority rule is the fairest thing that can be done. What do you think political elections are now? People, a society, voting on who they want to represent them in the government, to represent the society they are in. You're acting as if government officials can just do whatever they please once they are elected. FYI- that society that you want to make the decisions is who elects the government officials.

Laws are the basis of a government. If you have laws, then you have a government. Laws Govern people, do they not? And last time I checked... once you have government.. you don't have Anarchy.

Also, I'd like to thank you for ignoring the rest of my post. Fizz
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 9th, 2006 at 06:45am
I_worship_tre_Cool:

How exactly do you think Anarchy will ever even come to be without being violent and agressive actions to be taken?Write letter to any politician and reality factor in, it doesnt sound so appealing anymore.suggest they abolish all forms of goverment, I doubt they would even take the time to laugh at the letter.

What about everything the Government regulates? Despite all the things the government does that certain people may not like, it does do alot. Our educational systems, trade, ect. Without those things, what exactly do you think would become of the world as we know it?

Anarchy in simple terms is a great plan, but once you add the modern

I I dont know about you, but I dont need anyone telling me what is right or wrong, I have the ability to see it by myself, especially when there are so mayn examples of people setting what is wrong and that wrong is just to laugh at. For example, church thinks heavy metal bands are pure evil and that is simply funny and they dont like when people use condoms or any pregnancy controling products, but in the same time that condom can save you from AIDS and other. The point isnt that you take a shotgun and go on the street killing anyone who doesnt agree with you. And it s the goverments fault that they wont even listen to what epople have to say! There are non violent examples how to reach what you wont. Gay pride for example! And you can do it through music. Nobody says you have to really change something, but with a belief you can do it! Despite what everyone says anarchy HAS GOT rules!!!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 9th, 2006 at 04:55pm
[Bittersweet]:

I I dont know about you, but I dont need anyone telling me what is right or wrong, I have the ability to see it by myself, especially when there are so mayn examples of people setting what is wrong and that wrong is just to laugh at. For example, church thinks heavy metal bands are pure evil and that is simply funny and they dont like when people use condoms or any pregnancy controling products, but in the same time that condom can save you from AIDS and other. The point isnt that you take a shotgun and go on the street killing anyone who doesnt agree with you. And it s the goverments fault that they wont even listen to what epople have to say! There are non violent examples how to reach what you wont. Gay pride for example! And you can do it through music. Nobody says you have to really change something, but with a belief you can do it! Despite what everyone says anarchy HAS GOT rules!!!

Just because you're an intelligent person who knows the difference between right and wrong doesn mean everyone is. If people were perfect, no government would be needed, but the problem is that we arent. All of the murderers, rapists and other criminals are my evidence there. Your statement about churches doesn't hold true to every church in the world either Im not sure where exactly that was going...

And If Anarchy does have rules, who is there to enforce them? How are they made without it beging a government? You guys keep saying it has rules decided upon by society.... but you have yet to explain how that actually happens.
Bored To Death
Jackass
Bored To Death
October 9th, 2006 at 07:38pm
I saw this kid with the Anarchy sign on his Converse the other day.
I want it to ask him so badly if he even knew what Anarchy was. Rolling Eyes
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 9th, 2006 at 09:26pm
bored~to~death:
I saw this kid with the Anarchy sign on his Converse the other day.
I want it to ask him so badly if he even knew what Anarchy was. Rolling Eyes

Alot of kids like the symbol and wear it, but don't know what it means. I typically don't explain it to them because I wouldn't want to give them a biased idea of what it is, and My opinion tends to come out when I do explain it.

I think alot of people dislike the government, so they tend to think we don't need it, which leads them to think Anarchy is the solution, but in reality, maybe it's the lack of societies involvement in the government where the problem is.

Despite how some people may feel, those government officials Don't click their heels together 3 times and say "I want to be president/prime minster/ whatever" YOU vote and elect them. The citizens in society are who make the government, I think that if more people took advantage of that fact, alot of the issues people have with the government wouldnt exist.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 10th, 2006 at 05:56am
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Just because you're an intelligent person who knows the difference between right and wrong doesn mean everyone is. If people were perfect, no government would be needed, but the problem is that we arent. All of the murderers, rapists and other criminals are my evidence there. Your statement about churches doesn't hold true to every church in the world either Im not sure where exactly that was going...

And If Anarchy does have rules, who is there to enforce them? How are they made without it beging a government? You guys keep saying it has rules decided upon by society.... but you have yet to explain how that actually happens.

You have a point there, but some people dont have the right education and some just dont want to learn which is sad. Not saying that everyone is bad, some people are trying to help, but we all need to join in and one thing I like the most about anarchy is the idea of unity and equality! I was talking about the catholic church. You have anarchy organisations and they have many rules to tat matter, I know because I have a frined and she is a member, some stuff is big like not eating in McDonalds because of being a contradict to capitalism and other. Honestly I like the idea of anarchy, but how will it work in the real word I dont know, I need some more reading about the case so you won me this time Wink

About people who wear anarchy signs not knowing what it really is, that is just showing how people are doing stuff just to be cool Rolling Eyes
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 10th, 2006 at 05:59am
I_worship_tre_Cool:

but in reality, maybe it's the lack of societies involvement in the government where the problem is.

The citizens in society are who make the government, I think that if more people took advantage of that fact, alot of the issues people have with the government wouldnt exist.

There I absolutely agree with you!
Vampiric Acid
Idiot
Vampiric Acid
October 11th, 2006 at 01:28am
I think that most anarchist or people who claim to be, dont even fully know what it is...
and that is annoying, if we were all anarchist the world would be chaotic, and unliveable...
and I hate when people dont know what they are talking about, and those teenies that think punk is anarchy, cause its not...
We need government and we need laws, and jail and whatever...
can you imagine a world where rapist and child molesters, and so on roam the streets lawless, raping and killing and not going to jail, and not being punished, and whatever...
cause i think any anarchist who believes this is right should fucking rot in hell...
cause no matter how shitty it is that we have laws, they are there for a reason, to keep the world safe, even if some dont follow, some do...and thats all that matters...
anarchy is a waste or time, and is what should be abolished...
Register