Anarchy.

AuthorMessage
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 04:43am
..Nothing.Else.Matters..:
I think that most anarchist or people who claim to be, dont even fully know what it is...
and that is annoying, if we were all anarchist the world would be chaotic, and unliveable...
and I hate when people dont know what they are talking about, and those teenies that think punk is anarchy, cause its not...
We need government and we need laws, and jail and whatever...
can you imagine a world where rapist and child molesters, and so on roam the streets lawless, raping and killing and not going to jail, and not being punished, and whatever...
cause i think any anarchist who believes this is right should fucking rot in hell...
cause no matter how shitty it is that we have laws, they are there for a reason, to keep the world safe, even if some dont follow, some do...and thats all that matters...
anarchy is a waste or time, and is what should be abolished...

Yes, a lot of people think that being an anarchist is al about Punk`s not dead! and that isnt true. And anarchy isnt about leting people get murdered and raped and no anarchist would want that. Anarchy isnt a waste of time, its a good idea, but pretty it-aint-gonna-happen.
Hitchcock Starlet
Addict
Hitchcock Starlet
October 11th, 2006 at 03:11pm
[Bittersweet]:
..Nothing.Else.Matters..:
I think that most anarchist or people who claim to be, dont even fully know what it is...
and that is annoying, if we were all anarchist the world would be chaotic, and unliveable...
and I hate when people dont know what they are talking about, and those teenies that think punk is anarchy, cause its not...
We need government and we need laws, and jail and whatever...
can you imagine a world where rapist and child molesters, and so on roam the streets lawless, raping and killing and not going to jail, and not being punished, and whatever...
cause i think any anarchist who believes this is right should fucking rot in hell...
cause no matter how shitty it is that we have laws, they are there for a reason, to keep the world safe, even if some dont follow, some do...and thats all that matters...
anarchy is a waste or time, and is what should be abolished...

Yes, a lot of people think that being an anarchist is al about Punk`s not dead! and that isnt true. And anarchy isnt about leting people get murdered and raped and no anarchist would want that. Anarchy isnt a waste of time, its a good idea, but pretty it-aint-gonna-happen.

i agree
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 05:56pm
[Bittersweet]:

You have a point there, but some people dont have the right education and some just dont want to learn which is sad. Not saying that everyone is bad, some people are trying to help, but we all need to join in and one thing I like the most about anarchy is the idea of unity and equality! I was talking about the catholic church. You have anarchy organisations and they have many rules to tat matter, I know because I have a frined and she is a member, some stuff is big like not eating in McDonalds because of being a contradict to capitalism and other. Honestly I like the idea of anarchy, but how will it work in the real word I dont know, I need some more reading about the case so you won me this time Wink

About people who wear anarchy signs not knowing what it really is, that is just showing how people are doing stuff just to be cool Rolling Eyes

Despite what some people might think based on posts in this thread, I'd love to have anarchy. I'd love to live in a Society without a government, but Anarchy isn't a society, it's the lack of one, because without a government to regulate the bad... the bad regulates itself, and that will never work successfully.
punk_out_cast
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
punk_out_cast
October 11th, 2006 at 06:04pm
I'm proanarchy...screw government...nuff said.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
October 11th, 2006 at 06:19pm
punk_out_cast:
I'm proanarchy...screw government...nuff said.

No, it isnt "'nuff said". Do you think abolishing the Government is actually that simple? I assure you it isnt.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
October 12th, 2006 at 02:01am
I_worship_tre_Cool:

About people who wear anarchy signs not knowing what it really is, that is just showing how people are doing stuff just to be cool Rolling Eyes

Despite what some people might think based on posts in this thread, I'd love to have anarchy. I'd love to live in a Society without a government, but Anarchy isn't a society, it's the lack of one, because without a government to regulate the bad... the bad regulates itself, and that will never work successfully.[/quote]

I think it has a government in a way and anarchist fight against this government, but I think they wont one just in their ways.
guitars_are_sexy
Geek
guitars_are_sexy
December 18th, 2006 at 07:18pm
im a little bit of an anarchist, because we are controlled by the decisions of a select few people.
on the other hand, people would be running around killing each other and destroying things, which is kinda bad
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
December 19th, 2006 at 10:33am
i'm annoyed by those people who think that anarchy comes from punk and blah blah they're all like "I'M PANCK.ANARCHY ALL THE WAAAAY"
Rolling Eyes
they don't even know that it's something that has to do with government....
but eh..
guitars_are_sexy
Geek
guitars_are_sexy
December 19th, 2006 at 09:04pm
agreed
some people are anarchists just because its "punk"
i hate when people have no idea what theyre talking about
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
December 20th, 2006 at 02:47pm
guitars_are_sexy:
agreed
Some anarchists get in the movement cause of punk, some just think that if you like punk you just have to be an anarchist which is not true.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 14th, 2007 at 11:37am
Anarchy does not mean chaos, Anarchy means no politicians, but there is order. The "A" means Anarchy, no politics, and the "O" means Order.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 14th, 2007 at 11:52am
Meski:
Anarchy does not mean chaos, Anarchy means no politicians, but there is order. The "A" means Anarchy, no politics, and the "O" means Order.
I think the arguement is that without politics, there is no order. And considering the disarray of politicians nowadays, it's a bit hard to believe that there will be less order without them. (Joking, in case people plunge me into their arguements.)
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 14th, 2007 at 11:52am
Dr. Cuddy:
guitars_are_sexy:
agreed
Some anarchists get in the movement cause of punk, some just think that if you like punk you just have to be an anarchist which is not true.
Those people are just too hyped up on Crass songs to actually think about the concepts.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
April 14th, 2007 at 12:43pm
I'm strongly against anarchy, mostly because I really doubt a group of humans could govern themselves and not have the situation turn in chaos.

Has anyone read anything by Thomas Hobbs? I read up on him for my history class, he believes that all people are naturally wicked, and will give in to temptation if not governed properly, and I'm sorry to say that I believe him.

Look at ourselves. All of us do things that are bad, and hope not to get caught and punished. And those of us who want to do bad things don't do them for fear of getting caught and punished. Remove the possiblity of getting caught and punished, and people would do those things, freely and without regard for human life.
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 14th, 2007 at 02:43pm
We Found A Duck:
I'm strongly against anarchy, mostly because I really doubt a group of humans could govern themselves and not have the situation turn in chaos.

Has anyone read anything by Thomas Hobbs? I read up on him for my history class, he believes that all people are naturally wicked, and will give in to temptation if not governed properly, and I'm sorry to say that I believe him.

Look at ourselves. All of us do things that are bad, and hope not to get caught and punished. And those of us who want to do bad things don't do them for fear of getting caught and punished. Remove the possiblity of getting caught and punished, and people would do those things, freely and without regard for human life.
Do you prefer politicains, who don't listen to youth or people in general? They only care about their money and reputation!
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
April 14th, 2007 at 02:45pm
Micro Sheep:
i'm annoyed by those people who think that anarchy comes from punk and blah blah they're all like "I'M PANCK.ANARCHY ALL THE WAAAAY"
Rolling Eyes
but eh..
Yeah! People like my stupid sister, she listens to Avril Lavigne and has her as a role model, she thinks she's punk and Anarchist (I bet she doesn't even know what it means!)
Meski
Addict
Meski

Blog
June 17th, 2007 at 10:38am

A = Anarchy, from the Greek term "ἀναρχία" Anarchía, it means no politicians.

O = Order.

As I said before, Anarchy isn't chaos, it's order without politics.
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
June 17th, 2007 at 10:57am
Meski:
Micro Sheep:
Rolling Eyes
but eh..
Yeah! People like my stupid sister, she listens to Avril Lavigne and has her as a role model, she thinks she's punk and Anarchist (I bet she doesn't even know what it means!)

Pft,I know.I know lots of 16-17 year olds,whenever I say something which happens in my class or whatever,they always say the same thing: "that's such an anarchy dude,i love it".I can't help but laugh lmfao
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
June 17th, 2007 at 01:39pm
Mostly because of the 1970's hype about anarchy, it is a rather unattraction proposition nowadays. Real anarchists were much different than those today, even the rational ones who actually understand anarchy and would like a society without government. Real anarchists like in the 1870's and 1900's were a whole lot more passive. And it's their idea of anarchy that I embrace rather than this modern one.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
June 17th, 2007 at 03:47pm
Anji:
Mostly because of the 1970's hype about anarchy, it is a rather unattraction proposition nowadays. Real anarchists were much different than those today, even the rational ones who actually understand anarchy and would like a society without government. Real anarchists like in the 1870's and 1900's were a whole lot more passive. And it's their idea of anarchy that I embrace rather than this modern one.
Yeah, same here. I like the ideas of Pierre-Joseph Proudhon best.
Register